Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Landline Phone Number

Why can't I use the same number I have for my landline when I switch from Spectrum to AT&T?

Questions

Need removal of box—eyesore and possibly dangerous

I have an old junction box in my yard that has come apart. Not only does it look spider-infested I worry about my dog or grandkids messing with It. How do I get it removed? I tried to include a photo but it wouldn’t accept.

Questions

VOIP Voicemail Setup

How do I set up voicemail for my VOIP phone that replaced my POTS landline? I've tried to do it, but nothing seems to work. Where can I find the necessary instructions, please? HELP!

Questions

New phone number calls straight to voicemail

I have a Samsung S23+ and all the new calls from new numbers go strainght to the voicemail. My phone does not even ring! And now, on top of that, I haven't been getting whats app's notifications. It is the first time ever I have an issue with Samsung, after switching carriers and choosing AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT 1070 One-Touch Storage save numbers with extension

I want to add some numbers to my AT&T 1070 small business line one touch storage list that have an extension. I've been referencing the manual and have entered the number and have tried the pause, tone, flash, # and * between the number and extension and it still just dials the main line. I want

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Phone Number/Account Number for Porting

Good afternoon. Our company has one phone number that is provided by AT&T. We have been unable to find our account number or any detailed invoices to provide the company we are trying to port our number to. How can we find the billing for the number below? Account number and detailed invoice a

Questions

Experiencing issues with my AT&T Lumia 950 recognizing the AT&T SIM card. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with my AT&T Lumia 950 where it's not recognizing the AT&T SIM card, despite being unlocked. This problem is particularly puzzling as the SIM card worked perfectly fine on my previous device. When I try to use the phone with the AT&T SIM card in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline service to internet voice service questions

I ordered a change to my phone service last night and now I'm having second thoughts. I switched my landline service to internet voice service. It will take a week for this to complete and I chose self installation. While looking at the directions, it shows an ethernet cable running from my AT&T

Questions

Autocharged cost

I use prepaid minute plan. Recently, I have been charged transaction cost ($0.05 - $0.1) multiple times/ day, though I do not answer phone calls, voicemail or send messages. It is non-sense and starts to erode my budget. May you please give an explanation?

Questions

Remove telephone poles

I have several old telephone poles on my property and wondering what process is involved in removing them? I will gladly cut them them down if permitted. I just need to know who to contact.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cable wire down

Need help with a cable wire down at (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Login to AT&T landline account going to DirectTV every time. How can we access the AT&T account

Login to AT&T landline account going to DirectTV every time. How can we access the AT&T account

Questions

BL102 landline phone has no option to disable CID Time Sync??

I replaced my mom's landline phone over the weekend, and now we're getting the dreaded "Time on the phone changes itself one hour ahead when someone calls" issue. I know this is a CID Time Sync issue. Mom's had the same VoIP phone provider for the past decade. Every time I replace her old phones, t

Questions

display on CL2909 goes blank

The screen on my CL2909 has gone blank. I have installed a new set of batteries.  Pushing any of the buttons beneath the display has no effect. Without the display I cannot program numbers. The display contrast was not changed prior to the screen going blank, I could easily read the scre

Questions

Can you provide me with the blocked number who called me- it violates a court order and there is a green check next to it

I can give a screen shot but it's not letting me report from the conversation, I can show the court order of protection as well. If you could confirm that the private number who called me on December 25 and 26 who when called said "I'm gonna get ya, I'm gonna get ya, with everything in my being I wi

Questions

Non digital fax machine

Without using WiFi , can AT&T provide a connection for a traditional fax machine

Questions

Accepted Solution

1740 Digital Answering System - System Will Not Record Messages If A Call Is Made While Someone Else Is On The Line

Hi there - I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 1740 Digital Answering System that is set up and does record messages. However, it will only take messages if the phone rings through to voicemail. The system will not take a message if I'm on the line with someone, and another person calls at the

Questions

ONLINE ACCOUNT LOCKED

AT&T service really (Edited per community guidelines).  I am a previous employee, and so glad that I was able to retire!  Their support system is a total circle (Edited per community guidelines)!  My online account has been locked.  It states for 24 hours.  I am well over the 24 hour mark, and it is

Questions

Accepted Solution

phoneline easement question (who to contact)

Hello, I have a property in Indiana that I have tried for months to get information about an old easement that seems to not be existent anymore. The easement found by my lawyer is from 1967 saying AT&T has easement rights. I am looking to build a sand and gravel plant. From Indiana 811's Automa

Questions

ATT Telephone System 945

Is the ATT Telephone System 945, analog or digital? I know it was discontinued years ago. Thank you.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.