Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.1K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Internet Keeps Dropping in and out every few minutes

Since last friday our fiber internet keeps dropping in and out every few minutes (South Florida Area), and it is so infuriating. It works fine, theres no lag, or any speed issues then BOOM internet completely disconnects from the wifi for a few minutes then comes back and repeats the same process al

Questions

AT and T Armour not blocking sites

I am also paying for ActiveArmor Internet Security. I have a site blocked called YouTube.com (for testing purposes). But I am still allowed to access it. My computer is in the correct profile where the site is blocked. I checked my computer local ip, and it matches what the router states. It se

Questions

ATT set up a second internet account for my address and I can't get rid of it

I got an offer from ATT to upgrade to fiber. I went through the online setup process, and scheduled the installation. When the tech arrived, he thought I was new customer. I told him I already have ATT, its just changing to fiber. He seemed confused, said that shouldn't be possible, and that he can'

Questions

ACP Program was never applied to my account after re-certifying

I was asked to re-certify for my ACP Program with AT&T back in December which I did and applied. I have confirmed with ACP and have in writing that I was already receiving ACP benefits with my new application for AT&T. Fast forward I am charged the original price and no benefits. I assumed i

Questions

Accepted Solution

How long does it take to get $300 gift card after it says that it's been mailed on the ATT rewards site?

On the rewards page it says that it's been mailed on 1/27/24. Today it's 2/5/24 but I still have not received it. Does anyone else have any examples of how long it took for them to get their reward card in the mail?

Questions

Web Hosting on ATT Fiber

Does AT&T Fiber (1 GB) customers allowed to run and host their personal web server from home?

Questions

broadband plug in apartment

i have several of these plugs in my apartment. can i plug an ethernet cable from my modem to this plug and then use cable from the other plugs instead of having to run the cables from the modem? if no then what are they for?

Questions

Connecting Fiber to home built with pre-wired coax entry outside

Our home, built in 2012, was pre-wired for both TV/Internet and landline phones. The entry point outside is coax, going to a closet panel, where it goes to the gateway in another room [office]. We ditched the landline service years ago. When we discovered the telecom was Cat5e cable, we rewired the

Questions

Urgent Resolution Needed for Ongoing Claim with AT&T

Dear [AT&T Customer Service], I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your immediate attention an ongoing issue I have been facing regarding a claim with AT&T, and I urgently seek your assistance in resolving this matter. The last time an AT&T technician conducted work on my prope

Questions

How can we get fiber on our street!?

My neighbors directly behind me have fiber! It’s truly crazy to share a backyard and our street doesn’t have fiber but it’s actually closer to the main road. What do we need to do on this street in order to get service provided from AT&T? We have long been forced to select one internet provider.

Questions

Missing $250 Rewards

Signed up with AT&T Fiber by the deadline to get a $250 gift card as promised. Mind you, I only signed up to get the promotion as I Highly dislike doing business with AT&T. Still no rewards card after calling several times regarding the rewards redemption. I will be canceling the service and

Questions

"doxxing-device" connected to wifi?

What is this? Seems someone shady wouldn't announce it.

Questions

How long does transfer of billing responsibility take?

I sent the TBR request to my ex girlfriend so that she could assume the internet service. She completed the request on her end in minutes. Now the internet is down at the house, and we are wondering how long until the internet comes back up.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T says fiber isnt avalible, but the other unit has fiber.

I've tried ordering fiber internet from AT&T. They said it was available at my house and then they went back and forth with the availability, eventually landing on it not being available. This is a duplex style house. My upstairs neighbors have an outdoor ONT ran to their unit. What is stopping

Questions

Closed

Should I be concerned that ATTs fiber equipment isn’t going to fulfill my needs? - given they force you to use it

I currently have spectrum 100 mbsp plan. I was getting ready to upgrade my modem and router (it’s an older 802.11n combo model and does not provide service much past my (Edited per community guidelines) living room). I have a 1500 sq ft place but it’s very long and rectangular floor plan. It’s like

Questions

I’m wanting to start service

I have scanned the QR code and it’s not allowing me to get past trying to put my email address in

Questions

Who to contact about unburied fiber cable?

First off, I am not an AT&T fiber customer. Just down the block from me AT&T installed a cable between 2 of their AT&T fiber “junction boxes”. It has been above ground for more than 5 months and the tape they used to tape it down across the driveways and sidewalk has long ago stopped hol

Questions

1 gig Internet

So ive had 1 gig for four months now and am now starting to have issues connecting to wifi on several devices. I had the 500 mbs beforehand and never had issues with the same amount of devices connected. Would it be the modem? I still have the Pace, i never got a upgraded one for the 1 Gig speeds. W

Questions

AT&T Active Armor Advanced Internet Security will not activate

Around 1/25 I paid the extra $7 to upgrade my fiber 300 to Armor Advanced Internet Security . That didn't work. I tried uninstalling  all AT&T apps.  Still not working almost three weeks later. I keep getting the following message when I try and create new profiles.

Questions

Closed

AT&T Active Armor Advanced Internet Security will not activate

AT&T Active Armor Advanced Internet Security will not activate. 2 months now and multiple calls with no resolution. Being charged for a feature that doesn’t work- worst of all I have no parental controls in a house of teenagers. I can’t even schedule devices or create profiles anymore since upgr

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.