Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Terrible connection to my work environment

Hey AT&T Team, I'm having a tough time with my work VPN connection. It keeps dropping, and I'm losing access to my work stuff because of it. I did a check using MTR from my Windows machine (through WSL), and noticed there's a hop where almost 90% of the network packets are lost! It seems like th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need a new e mail

My e mail doesn?t work any more

Questions

Moving apartments and bringing modem

If I move would I still be able to use the same services if the apartment provides the same internet? I tried this at my gfs house(down the street) and it hasn’t worked. Constantly blinking red

Questions

BGW210-700

I need help to configure the IP Pass-Through to allow my video security cameras to be accessible and viewable from both WAN and LAN. Is this even possible with just the Arris BGW-210-700 by itself?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to request my address to be added to the fiber availability online.

How do I get my address updated to an address that has fiber availability? All of my Neighbors addresses show available but not mine. The fiber optic cable is clearly visible on our entire road. The houses on each side of me show available online.

Questions

Accepted Solution

2nd wifi router

I will be getting ATT fiber install soon. the main router/gateway will be in basement.  I have 2 hard wired devices in basement. i have run conduit and will put  CAT6 to upstairs location for gaming pc and gaming laptop and would like to put the 2nd wifi device up there. is this possible w

Questions

Don’t believe the reward card promises

I just got AT&T for internet in January. I was promised a 250 gift card. I called today sat on hold. The lady finally said she couldn’t help me but that I was number 14 in line for the promo line. 45 mins later they picked up and said do you want a Walmart gift card and hung up. (Edited per communit

Questions

I have super slow download and lightning fast uploads.....Why?

Just installed a BGW320-500 and I'm really peeved. I have comcast and if I can't have this resolved I'm sending the ATT unit back and keeping comcast. I let some fast talker from ATT talk me into the 1G fiber connection and I'm having speeds to everyone of my desktop units (4) around 2.5mbps down an

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT One-Time-Verification-Code - Message inconsistency

Greetings. When AT&T sends me the verification code, there is an inconsistency in the messaging.  Are others also seeing this?  If yes, why is there an inconsistency?  If not, what should be the correct message wording that we can recognize?

Questions

2 different camera systems not working properly after fiber install.

I had AT&T copper with a BGW210 and all was well until I upgraded to fiber and they put in the BGW320 a couple days ago. My Lorex DVR and my Bird House IP (unrelated to Lorex system) cameras, although good inside my home network, no longer appear on the internet.  After a long unproductive

Questions

Letters from ATT in January & February about upgrading to fiber

ATT sent me letters wherein they insisted that i get their fiber thing or they'd cancel my service. I didn't cave because i have Google fiber. The day they said my service would end without buying in was the day several weeks ago that a ton of Att subscribers had their service interrupted.. Did anyo

Questions

Placed order missing

I placed an order for fiber and accidentally navigated off of the page with the link to create an account after submitting my order and now I cannot find my order in the system by email or account number (I have screenshots of the receipt) nor can I create an account but my account has been charged

Questions

Closed

I can’t set up my gateway because I can’t find a port or at&t fiber service box to plug into either

I live in an apartment community. I was sent my gateway and set up kit with a yellow Ethernet cable, a red cable, and 2 power cords (one for the gateway and one for the fiber service box). I signed up for 1000 fiber service. I went to setup my gateway and got very frustrated! I cannot find the servi

Questions

Account information

Help

Questions

Official Solution

Closed

All devices work on mobile Hotspot but not AT&T WIFI/Wired Internet

Issue started 2 months ago. I was watching opening day MLB games first week of April with no problem. Around 2nd week of April, I started receiving an error when I started MLB TV app on Roku TV. I called tech support a handful of times to only go thru the same troubleshooting steps multiple times.

Questions

Att broke main start line

On 3/12-3/13, I was out of country. Att trespassed on my private property to install fiber internet for my neighbors which I have on camera. They broke main water line in two areas, and you can see the wires going right next to the main water line: they didn’t remedy issue, or even notify us. I was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Airties becoming obsolete

Did anyone else get this message from ATT. Does this mean my BGW320 won’t receive updates except security updates? And that they are banning my Airties but I can rent new ones from them? I love my fiber but the way my house is laid out I need a couple extenders. It’s crazy the way these

Questions

Closed

Door to Door Salesmen

How do I get ATT reps to stop harassing me at my home? I do not want to change my service or add TV or do anything. I just want to be left alone. Stop banging on my door, ringing my doorbell multiple times, and yelling "hello" until I come to the door. I have already called customer service multiple

Questions

Bgw320

I have bgw320, with 5 static ip's I have had support on the phone a couple of times and can not get my sip server to connect to the host, trying to get 5060 udp and 10000-20000 udp to pass through to my router. I have this working on the old provider but not on the fiber service. It is setup as pas

Questions

Closed

Extender Order; Replacement Gateway??

I’ve had the BGW320 for a few months, and the other day I ordered an extender from the AT&T website. In the shipment, they have included the Airties extender (compatible with the 320 per the specs) AND a BGW210. The app now says my gateway is ready for replacement. How do I NOT swap gateways as

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.