Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.2K)

Activity
BGW320 and ASUS RT-AC3100 Not Working

Hi there, I had AT&T Fiber installed yesterday with the BGW320 gateway. I have an ASUS RT-AC3100 that I typically use as a router with AImesh to two other routers. I have turned the firewall info off on the BGW320 and enabled IP Passthrough with the Fixed DHCP to the MAC address of my ASUS rout

Questions

Is Guest Wifi network as robust and secure as the main wifi network?

I'm using a BGW320-500 modem. I've come to understand that all my connected smart home devices are creating a security vulnerabilty. Instead of moving all my 30+ smart home devices to the Guest network does it make sense to simply move my laptop and phone to the Guest network? Is the Guest Wifi net

Questions

Why is my fiber connection not working when I switch to a non-att fiber optic cable?

I tried two fiber cable from two companies. I.e https://www.fs.com/products/41655.html And both of them don't work with the bgw320 modem. Only the fiber cable that comes with att works right when I plugged it. Is there something I'm missing? I am just trying to upgrade the fiber optic cable that is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade to BGW320?

Hello I have had a BGW210 since around 2018, the wifi is getting slow due to being in an apartment complex with all the interference. Is there a way to easily upgrade to the 320?  I am in St Peters, MO and have the 1gb fiber planThanks

Questions

cant connect to Synology NAS active directory server

switched to fiber using BWG320 now my workstations cant find the Synology active directory server do I need to setup some firewall rules for lan devices to be able to see other lan devices like the NAS? I cant see any of my shared folders on the NAS or even connect PC;'s to the active directory serv

Questions

Required Upgrade to Fiber

Like many, I have spent years getting the letters urging upgrade to fiber. The nonstop calls too. Fiber has not been run to my service. My service runs above ground on poles from a box about half mile down the road. After much frustration with the constant calls, I finally had a technician come out

Questions

Install Technician on my property not a customer.

Indiana tags:TK520MQG and 246CFW We recently had underground conduit put in our neighborhood. I understand that data cables still have to be fished and pulled. We have a box on our property and understand for what they are used. Today 02/12/24 at 1625, our animals went nuts. The technician in the se

Questions

AT&T was digging and broke a sprinkler pipe in my yard.

AT&T broke a sprinkler pipe in my yard which resulted in a loss of sprinklers in my front yard. Who do I call to have them fix the pipe they broke? I have looked everywhere for a way to contact them to no avail. Next I guess I'll file a consumer complaint. Not sure what to do.

Questions

At&T All in one discount

Hello, I purchased AT&T fiber plan in October 2023. I already had a unlimited family plan with AT&T and I was told that there would be $20 All in one discount on the internet. It has been 4 billing cycles and I have been calling AT&T support since November 2023. Always the same answer j

Questions

firestick - ghostmedia

does att fiber block tv apps - I am trying to download fire stick "ghost media" is the name of app. How do I unblock?

Questions

Rewards webpage error

When I try to upload my previous provider's statement to claim my reward I get the following error. "We're sorry, an unhandled exception occurred during the processing of your reward. Please recheck your information and try again." How can I claim my reward if I can't upload the documents?

Questions

Issues with AT&T Fiber IPv6 Delegated address

I switched one of the Fortinet 60E firewall interfaces back to my AT&T Fiber.  The server gets this address:   2600:1700:b101:808f:20c:29ff:fea5:7fec  www.scsiraidguru.com is a web server on this server.  SSL Labs states it can't contact it on IPv6.   Fortine

Questions

Knox

Anyone know how to get rid of Knox security mom. It's been assigned admin on my tablet

Questions

ATT NEW FIBERGRADE IS THE WORSE

First I had to be at home for them to remove old modem and box and then to put in the Fibercrap! Now mind you my Wireless Internet worked just fine before they took the old modem away! Then they put this Fiber crap in and then BOOM NO INTERNET FOR THREE DAYS. And over 6 hours of time and the (quote

Questions

On my ARRIS BGW210-700, how do I block external IPs from accessing my home network?

Over the past two days, my ATT app has inundated me with messages saying 'Network Attack Blocked,' where it blocked a 'scanning attack.' I now have a list of IPs that the attacks are coming from and want to block them. On my BGW 210, how do I block specific external IPs from accessing my network?

Questions

Should my Download speed and Upload Speed Be Under 10Mbps Average with 2Gbps Fiber?

So for the past months maybe 2 or 3 me and my family have experienced many times a day where everything buffers for a good 2-3 minutes but it is mainly the worst on my computer as Whenever I play a game the ping reaches highs of 9999 with lows around 30 but mostly 100-140, My pc is not wired but is

Questions

What the F*** is wrong with my fiber?

It’s IMPOSSIBLE to actually SPEAK with tech support! The recording says “everything is fine” with my service. WELL, ITS NOT! IM (Edited per community guidelines) OFF !

Questions

Closed

BGW320-505 + 5 Static IP Addresses + pfSense Router/firewall + 2 other servers with static IP's

hi, i've been on the phone with ATT tech support for 2 days. i'm a reasonably competent IT person. i'm moving to a new home. the old home has ATT fiber + 5 static IPs and my setup works flawlessly. Tech came out yesterday and installed att home fiber 1000 in new home with a new nokia BGW320-505 mo

Questions

BGW320-500 randomly reverts to default and wipes custom configs

I have a BGW320-500 and have specified custom settings in the modem such as: disable Wifi, disable IPv6, use custom packet filter rules, use custom NAT/Gaming settings, and assign static IP addresses to devices on my home network.My modem and custom settings work fine for several weeks/months until

Questions

Advanced Active Armor not activating

Hi, I'd like to have this service cancelled as there seems to be no solution to this working, making my $7 worthless. Unless someone can get this issue fixed for me.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.