Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Slow transfer speeds over internet

Maybe I'm just incompetent and can't figure this out, but here's my scenario: Home network speeds 950mbs U/D Remote location network speeds 950mbs U/D Go to transfer any file from my home PC, max speed I get is around 22MB/s Temporarily forwarded port 5201 to run an iperf3 test, and sure enough

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T fiber equipment down in alley

There was an internet outage in 75232 area on 4/29/2024 at around 4:00pm and then the outage was cleared today 5/31 however my internet is out and the customer service have no idea what is going on. I had a service tech come out because I had submitted a request prior to knowing it was an outage.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trouble closing/transferring my acct on a house I sold.

I Didn't think it was possible for customer service to be worse than Comcast but I'm getting pretty convinced that it is. I have spent hours on the phone and chat with AT&T help and a very simple transfer seems to be impossible to accomplish. I was hoping to get an email for customer service so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T Fiber network use 2.4hz or 5hz?

Trying to connect to a WI FI enabled system but only works with 2.4hz, not 5hz. This system is a Hunter irrigation controller with a WI FI card. Not sure how to determine if system is 2.4hz or not. Right now the WI FI card doesn't recognize the AT&T WI FI. I want to rule out the question concern

Questions

I think the neighbor built a fence on an easement...

I think the neighbor built a fence on an easement... There are buried copper phone lines noted on an easement in a 20yo survey for my property. The easement is 10' on either side of the property line in the back, 3' on either side on the side yard. While we don't have land line service anymore, I'd

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber with Deco - Reverting to Gateway Help?

Hello, When I first got Fiber, I read some recommendation to set up the Gateway as passthrough and set up a Deco mesh that handles the Wi-Fi network. I do not have Uverse or anything else. I've had frequent but very short drops in connectivity for a while and am now thinking perhaps it would be ea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I need to have a TV when you install the Internet

Internet

Questions

New Build Home, ATT rep has not been helpful with trying to get us set up for service.

I have been in touch with an ATT rep and they have done absolutely nothing about helping me get internet setup for a new phase in a community. Last I heard from them was over a week ago. I am a remote employee and this is causing issues with my job, Any way to expedite these type of requests? I am n

Questions

AT&T actively blocking VPN usage?

I have AT&T Fiber, BGW210 gateway. I connect to my work office using Fortinet VPN client.  Starting 7/28 I began noticing incredible lag while on the VPN. Later in the week I was unable to connect to any site via the VPN.  Other users in the company who have AT&T Fiber are reporti

Questions

Dsldevice.domain_not_set.invalid - I know why it's happening, but WHY so many popups for it

Ok, we had an outage, great. So, what happened... our faithful dsldevice.domain_not_set.invalid Certificate pops up... Well, why the (Edited per community guidelines) does it keep having to pop up.   I came back to my desktop with... no exageration. 748 instances of the securi

Questions

online payment

I have always used prepaid gift cards(vanilla, secure spend,etc) to pay bill online. For the past year it has declined. The gift card companies say it is not them, att says it is not them. I am getting the runaround. This is the way I want to pay. I have been paying this way for 20 years.

Questions

Rewards webpage error

When I try to upload my previous provider's statement to claim my reward I get the following error. "We're sorry, an unhandled exception occurred during the processing of your reward. Please recheck your information and try again." How can I claim my reward if I can't upload the documents?

Questions

Complaint Department

I have recently moved and requested At&t move my service. I was told yeah, no problem, just keep the equipment, and use it at your new home. I got new equipment, and took it to the store and asked them, they said no they did it wrong, they would take the equipment, and get everything set up for

Questions

Return equipment

Return equipment

Questions

Customized Work Order Needed

We have a utility pole that has been replaced but one line is still on old pole before it can be taken down we Need AT & T to come out and move their line to new pole and take down old pole. Who do I call? The 800-288-2020 number gave me another # that is not correct. They said I need to put in

Questions

Dangerous open AT&T box

Near accident with landscapers, open box, exposed wires, deteriorating situation in Bloomfield township, Michigan   Threat to human and animals, possible service interruption  Referred here by customer service 

Questions

Why is it so hard to see my order status page?

I ordered fiber over a week ago and it says package is shipped and all im trying to do is track my order but i keep getting redirected to the troubleshoot and repair site and says it cant access it over and over again. Getting anywhere on this god forsaken website is a nightmare. Redirects and cons

Questions

Installation Fee Waived Yet Charged Anyway

My order details states the installation fee was to be waived yet I was charged for it on my first bill. I called support and was told the order details page is an "estimate" of what you will receive. She also said I didn't select the option for the fee to be waived so its a valid charge. Is there a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ActiveArmor is blocking my website

One of our company domains (mavely.link) and all it's subdomains are being blocked by AT&T routers including my own at home. I can add an exception to my own router, but it doesn't fix the issue for all our customers that are also AT&T customers. Is there a reason it was blocked? And is ther

Questions

Wi-Fi Access Point compatibility with BGW210

I would like to extend my WiFi range through the use of an additional access point instead of just a WiFi range extender. Does AT&T recommend any specific unit that would be compatible with the BGW210 WiFi router?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.