Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Problems connecting to disneyplus all of a sudden ?

I have had disneyplus for some years now, but recently, about 1 month ago, we have been seeing a message regarding , "unable to connect to Disneyplus from this region." I am not sure why this is happening and had thought that maybe the IP Address that AT&T gives me show up as being from a differ

Questions

Mac Filtering on BGW320 not working

So despite having my wifi on the device completely turned off I am getting so many devices connecting to it all the time. Weirdly Huawei phones. I wanted to enable mac filtering since they seemed to be conencting through the turned off wifi, but this is what I see. They are all grayed out and not cl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outage internet down

Is anyone internet down at the moment? Mine had been off since this morning

Questions

Device speeds drop to 5meg at 8pm daily. Gateway shows 300meg.

Daily my internet connection speeds drop to 5mb and ping in games goes to 2000ms. Device speeds are slow on wifi and ethernet. Testing after factory reset with only one device connected at a time still shows slow speed. All day device speeds test at 300meg on my 300meg plan but around 8pm it slows t

Questions

Fiber to Guest House

We built a guest house and would like to run Fiber out there. Do we need a service appointment for someone to come do this?

Questions

Just installed Fiber internet. Can I keep WIFI on both BGW320-500 and connected ASUS RT-AX88U

1. Just installed Fiber internet. Can I keep WIFI on for both BGW320-500 and ASUS RT-AX88U router. BGW router locates in the garage and the ASUS is at the far end of the house. 2. Is passthrough a must step for my ASUS RT-AU88U connected to BGW?  Thanks  Bill

Questions

Internet instalation

We have instigated getting a coduit drilled under our road to set up Fiber. It has been 2 months and all of our neighbors have been taken care of. We are still scheduled 2 weeks from now before we can get a tech here. We require internet no later than by the end of this week or we may inquire about

Questions

ATT router with Google Nest not working

I’ve had to reset my nest due to an outage and, of course, it didn’t connect with my router. I researched the forum for directions and completed the IP pass through but the directions from a year ago are not an exact match. So here’s what I did: reset the gateway http://192.168.1.254 firewall -acce

Questions

Closed

Modem/Router placement

I just installed my fiber, and the technician placed the modem/router in my laundry room where we have GE Smart Connection Center.   The Connection Center has a metal cover, so every time I put the cover, there is interference and I get half the speed. Any suggestions? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Flashing Green Router Light

I received my BGW320 router yesterday. The power cord is plugged into the socket and the SFP cord is connected to the fiber outlet in the wall. The router box goes through the process of turning white, then green to indicate that it's setting up but it never turns to a solid green...just keeps flash

Questions

Inquiry on fiber on my patio

Does anyone know how I can find out the status of orange flags and markings on my patio? I know they’re gonna lay fiber but I don’t have AT&T and I’m trying to get my landscaping done on my patio. It was scheduled for June 11 and now I went out there today and they have orange flags and markings

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guest WiFi Couldn't get IP address

On my Guest Wifi network I get and error of "Couldn't get IP address"

Questions

Flags on property for months.

Would it be possible to verify if internet is going to be installed at our property? Orange and white AT&T fiber flags have been planted on our property since the summer, yet there hasn't been any sign of installation. We're trying to balance rather or not to stay where we are or move, and ha

Questions

Issues with Public IP4 address

I'm having some trouble with my internet and want to change my Public IP4 address for my Gateway but I can't figure out how to do this. When I check on whatismyip.com the IP address shown for all devices are all the same. How can I have it so that the IP address of my device is what shows as the pub

Questions

The new gateway mirrored my wifi settings but most of my devices wont connect.

I talked to support who created a seperate 2.4ghz wifi profile and even that did not work. The devices that wont connect are the Bose 500 speakers (2 of them) and numerous Blink gen 3 outdoor cameras. Can someone please help me to get those devices connected to the BGW320 ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber self install keeps failing during the account validation stage

My fiancé and I just bought a house. We decided to try AT&T Fiber for internet. I placed the order online and received my kit for a self install. I've tried multiple times to do the install, and each time it stops during the account validation phase. I spent an hour on the phone, mostly on hold,

Questions

Antivirus download

Hi, I am unable to install the ATT Internet Security suite (aka McAfee Antivirus suite). Following are the details. 1. I have a windows 11 computer, which had a previous version of McAfee 2. Navigated to "Download AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee" page 3. Took me through the log

Questions

connection failure

I added a Smart Wi-Fi extender. Smart Home Manager app shows signal strength red( -64 dBm) for my device (Laptop). I attend very large online Webex meeting every morning (25-35members). The weak signal results in frequent "pauses". Can set up a second extender? Will that improve the signal strength

Questions

Property Damage from Fiber Installation

A few years ago, ATT installed fiber in my neighborhood. I just discovered that they laid the lines over my drainage pipe - crushing it in the process, and causing water back-up.  Who can I call about this situation?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Swap 210 gateway for 320

My Wi-Fi that was installed earlier this month does not meet my standards, it is too slow and I would like the BGW320 Gateway instead of the BGW210. Can you please help me with this request?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.