Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.1K)

Activity
retired employee discount on fiber

I just got off the phone with a great sales tech for employee concessions. The tech was not just a concessions tech but had a lot of answers. I did not understand one aspect and am putting this out here. The cost for all forms of fiber internet 1gig and above including 2 gig and 5 gig is the same.

Questions

Accepted Solution

T-mobile users get “not in service” message when calling my business

AT&T forced my business to get fiber and a new router for internet & phone. Since doing so my customers who have t mobile as their service provider receive a”not in service” message when calling my business. It is only t-mobile users, all others are being connected. I called AT&T, and th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Issue moving Ubuntu/Apache webserver from Comcast to AT&T router

I've hosted a simple Ubuntu web server for years on port 443 via a Comcast router with port forwarding enabled without issue. I am in the process of changing to AT&T, the router provided is a BGW320, which also has port forwarding that I've enabled on 443 after a full factory reset. The web serv

Questions

Removal of AT&T and Ameritech fiber phone and internet service equipment from a PSAP.

I need to remove AT&T and Ameritech equipment from our county PSAP. Who at AT&T do I need to contact?

Questions

AT&T Underground Fiber Box Relocation

Does anyone has experience with relocation of an AT&T Underground Fiber Box? We are building a house in a recently purchased land. The fiber box is sitting in an inconvenient place. Does anyone know how much AT&T may charge just to move it about 6 feet?    

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is internet?

Provide my details.

Questions

Property Damage Claim

I have been trying to reach someone with AT&T Risk Management for over three weeks now with no success! I have called every number that every AT&T representative has given me.  I was finally able to get a voicemail recording at the number 1-855-365-4976.  Recording says to leave a

Questions

How Do I Escalate A Property Damage Claim with AT&T, Sedgwick, and Ivy Smith?

I filed a claim w/AT&T and Sedgwick in November of 2023, I was then sent an letter in the mail from AT&T stating that Ivy Smith was responsible, but Ivy Smith said that its an AT&T problem, not theirs, and now I can't get a hold of anyone at AT&T or Sedgwick. I'm at the point of get

Questions

Remove abandoned CEV

Hello, my property came with an easement for a controlled environment vault. It is no longer in use.  Who can I speak with about it's removal? Thank you, Oakland resident

Questions

YoutubeTv stopped working. AT&T fiber internet. Samsung smart TV.

I have a Samsung s90c smart TV and I’m using Samsung’s YoubeTV app on at&t internet. YouTubeTv worked fine until January 29 and then it stopped loading channels/videos.  Everything else on the TV works fine.  I have no problem with Samsung’s apps for Youtube, Prime, FrndlyTV, MAX, Plu

Questions

Service Issues Due to Frost

My AT&T Fiber service has been excellent, when it's working. What my neighbor and I have noticed is that when it is very humid outside and then the temperature drops below freezing, we lose service.  "If" the temperature rises above freezing later in the day, the service comes back. 

Questions

Strict NAT in Pre Wired Apartment

I recently moved into a new apartment that comes with ATT Fiber. The building management adds an extra 50 dollars a month on top of the rent for this.  The management gave me a link with instructions on how to login and manage my internet.  On this portal there is an option to enable to U

Questions

AT&T AntiVirus Plus powered by McAfee

AT&T AntiVirus Plus powered by McAfee I am setting up the mcafee software and I get the error I have an account but when I put in my email address to register I get : something's not right its not you its us we cant get you registered right now please try again later

Questions

Packet Loss in whole neighborhood

I assume if my whole neighborhood is experiencing packet loss that looks like attached images, we have a problem outside the neighborhood!

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Office of the President

I have the 5G Fiber service and now for over a month, it has been terrible. I do want to start out by saying every Tech that has come to the house has been great and the latest tech (Can't enter his name) is by far the best. I have spent hours on the phone, taken time off work and last week I got

Questions

Closed

I have one property with 2 homes on it and both need ATT fiber

I currently own a home and there is a one bedroom/bath casita on the property with the home. My father lives in the casita and I live in the main home. We both want fiber run to our separate homes. How do we do this?

Questions

AT&T Fiber all of a sudden can't connect to some of the government web site and my work vpn

Hello fellows, I was having issues with AT&T fiber that can't connect to my work VPN and some of the California state government web site. I work in IT in the state and my networking team found that when we traceroute to those web sites that can't be connect are all stopped at hop 32.140.220.226 AT

Questions

Att Internet outage in my area 32092

Dear AT&T Service Team, I am writing to express my extreme frustration regarding the ongoing internet outage at my home. It has been 22 hours since the outage began due to a fiber cable wire issue in my neighborhood. Despite contacting AT&T customer service three times, including speaking w

Questions

BGW320 and ASUS RT-AC3100 Not Working

Hi there, I had AT&T Fiber installed yesterday with the BGW320 gateway. I have an ASUS RT-AC3100 that I typically use as a router with AImesh to two other routers. I have turned the firewall info off on the BGW320 and enabled IP Passthrough with the Fixed DHCP to the MAC address of my ASUS rout

Questions

Is Guest Wifi network as robust and secure as the main wifi network?

I'm using a BGW320-500 modem. I've come to understand that all my connected smart home devices are creating a security vulnerabilty. Instead of moving all my 30+ smart home devices to the Guest network does it make sense to simply move my laptop and phone to the Guest network? Is the Guest Wifi net

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.