Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Fiber optic

I would like to know wiring details of what is needed inside my home, since you don't fish walls. I do not like having holes drilled through the outside and surface mounted. If you let me know what is required for your system I will have it installed and call your techs out for the installation of t

Questions

Accepted Solution

New BGW 320 Gateway: Liftmaster/Chamberlain MyQ not compatible?!?

I set up the BGW320 that AT&T shipped to replace a flakey Arris today and it went amazingly well, copied over my same Wifi name and pw, and all the devices connected with no issues...except one. The Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ gateway for our garage door opener consistently says it's offline. &n

Questions

Fiber - is it mandatory

We received a flyer in our mailbox yesterday, which is a completely different issue. The ‘offer’ is basic fiber at $35 per month with some caveats. Yes, fiber would be nice but that is a huge price hike for something that is only marginally better than what we currently have. as far as putting the

Questions

Billing Amount?

When I log into my ATT Internet account via a browser, it says my Internet 1000 monthly bill should be $80 (after paperless and autopay discounts) But I am being billed $85 each month I called in and the rep said the plan cost is $90, which comes to $85 But this is not what it says online Is there a

Questions

Can't Login to AT&T Fiber Account / Redirect to Directv

Every time I try to login to my AT&T / MY AT&T as of this evening it takes me to DirecTV - and I haven't had an account with them in YEARS. Also, when I fight my way back to ATT, it tells me We can't display account information for one or more of your accounts. And doesn't allow me to see m

Questions

What remote would you reccomend

I have at&t fiber optical internet with roku streaming device. the problem lies with the remote, the right arrow on the roku remote is not working all the time. I would like to replace it with a universal remote that works with at&t internet and roku channel selections Any advice would be g

Questions

AirTies 4971

Our power was out for a few hours, a couple of days later I noticed the 4971 was flashing a green light. I have spent hours trying everything I can find how to fix it but nothing works. When I try using the app my extender isn't one of the choices to select, I chose both anyway didn't work. It only

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fiber Optic Line runs in front of my property - why can't i get internet access with it?

AT&T's website says there is no internet service for my address in Napa, CA but a recent AT&T installer at another property said if i see the fiber optic line running by my property, i should be able to get internet access. I can see the cable running along my property and it is clearly la

Questions

Closed

Is this fiber on the pole?

My little city is marked as having fiber on AT&T's web site and my address shows good too.   So I ordered Internet 1000 and it is scheduled to be installed next Friday.    Reading up on the technology, I'm wondering if I'll have FTTP or FTTN. I don't ever recall anyone runnin

Questions

Closed

Have physical AT&T Fiber; Address marked as not having fiber.

OH YEAH! THAT'S AT&T! OH YEAH! THAT'S FIBER! OH NO! That's not AT&T Fiber! Lords of AT&T if you can hear me please send ONT box, fiber termination spec and router I already have everything else set up for you: Power, Ethernet, etc. no drops ne

Questions

Static IP Address

How can I tell if I've been assigned a static IP address? Having trouble with our VoIP system and tech support guy wants me to find (get?) a static IP address from ATT.   Supposed to help solve a double NAT issue and Bridge Mode/ IP Passthrough. 

Questions

Appointment on hold

"Your installation is delayed due to a network issue. Well contact you once the issue is resolved to reschedule your appointment." I've been waiting for 30+ days for fiber installation. The system put my account into an appointment-hold state. I've called and set up 4 appointments successfully w

Questions

Video Chat lagging

Since I switched to AT&T Fiber, every time I use Google Meet With a Samsung device or even FaceTime with an iPhone I get distorted voice lagging in all areas of my house. My wife's iPhone ( newer generation) does not have the same problem.

Questions

Utility Pole Relocation with AT&T connections attached

Florida Power and Light is relocating a utility pole in my driveway, and that pole has an AT&T fiber mini-pole (#F-75) attached. The pole is located in St Augustine FL.  AT&T services for the neighborhood will need to be relocated.  How can inform AT&T?  

Questions

Concession on ATT fiber service

I am an ATT retiree. What kind of concession do I receive if I order services? Thank you

Questions

Urgent: Aerial Trespass by AT&T's Fiber Line on Private Property – Immediate Resolution Required

Hello, I'm reaching out to the AT&T community and representatives for immediate assistance with a pressing issue. An AT&T fiber optic service line has been installed aerially across my property without my permission, resulting in what I believe to be an aerial trespass. This situation not on

Questions

Adding a SIP phone

We just switched to gigabit fiber at our main office which has 4 physical (POTS) phone lines. 2 lines are connected to the modem (I think a BGW320) and two are connected to a second box plugged into the modem. We'd now like to get the service at our satellite office, which uses Polycom SIP phones vi

Questions

ATT Fiber Slow During Peak Hours

Hello, I've had 300/300 service for about over a year now since the service became available in my neighborhood. It has been pretty good so far until recently for the past few months I've noticed that the download speed drops to about 150-200 in the afternoons and evenings, while the upload stays n

Questions

Smart Home device security scans are kicking my work MacBook offline

When my work-managed MacBook gets scanned, it loses internet connectivity and nothing short of rebooting seems to get it back online. No other networked device in my home has this issue (phone/tablet, gaming console, personal Windows PC). Why does this happen, and how can I resolve it? It interferes

Questions

Problem with ATT DNS Servers

I started to have really slow page loads and DNS lookup failures. I ran some tests on the two DNS servers assigned to me and I see that when inquiries are sent to 68.94.156.1 I get complete failures for some sites.  If I test only using 68.94.157.1 my latency is super fast and all pages load p

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.