Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.2K)

Activity

Closed

AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood!

Crews are currently putting in ATT fiber optics in my subdivision but are stopping just short of my house. I need them to continue to the rest of us - how do I order that?

Questions

Property Damage by att fiber optic installation

Last week Att had workers installing fiber optic cable in the ground through out my subdivision. They did a wonderful job patching up my grass. My wife and I couldn't even tell that just a few days ago there was 3 foot holes in yard, one on each side of my driveway. Our first impression was great jo

Questions

Fiber Availibility - possible bad address info

Greetings, I've got an issue with fiber availability that I believe is related to bad address information.  To be fair, my house is on a former rural route so the addresses don't always make sense on a map. On to my problem - My house currently shows as NOT having ATT fiber available,  h

Questions

Service Outage - ONT light is Solid Red

I am looking for assistance regarding an internet outage at my residence. The issue began at 9:30 AM EST yesterday (January 22nd). The ONT light on my equipment is displaying a solid red, indicating a hardware malfunction of some kind. For additional context, I experienced a similar issue around th

Questions

Can I use my old routers for Wifi with my new Fiber system?

Background: Household has a several Desktop computers and printers connected together by a wired ethernet system.  We also use handheld devices like ipads and tablets.  We just switched from cable to ATT's  fiber system.  A BGW320-500 router/wifi was used.  Is there a way

Questions

Router Upgrade

How do I go about having my router upgraded?

Questions

Local city blocks fiber to our neighborhood

I found out after months of trying and two tech visits to install that our city blocked AT&t from putting fiber in our neighborhood. There is a long history of the city making it difficult for us to do things like get sewer permits and electricity etc. Mainly because we are a group of about 7 fa

Questions

Website Errors ERR Address Unreachable

This is a new thing that happened since switching to Fiber internet. The desktop that is connected via Wi-Fi will not pull up certain websites, such as Walmart. com and it will give this message "ERR Address Unreachable". It also says site is not secure when I click more information. I talked with t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my system gateway keep dropping connection to internet. 12 times or more per hour

My gateway drops out and needs to be re-connected 12 times per hour. Losing videos repeatedly.

Questions

Internet Goes Offline 2-3x a day Everyday!!

Fiber was installed in December before Christmas and was working fine, for a while. I would say about 2 weeks after the installation I started to notice my router would go offline several times throughout the day.  It keeps going offline and I have to either wait for it to connect back or manu

Questions

Trouble Accessing Yahoo! Websites on AT&T Fiber

I bought a new Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop and it has problems connecting to all Yahoo! sites on the yahoo.com domain. Sometimes they won't load, sometimes they load incomplete, sometimes i get a connection reset error check proxy & network etc.  Sometimes it eventually resolves after giving me

Questions

Does any condos in Louisiana have AT&T Fiber? I only see Apartments.

Sorry if a stupid question.

Questions

ont power supply

Our power cord appears to have gone bad with no power going to the ont. We recently had a circuit breaker flip on the outlet but that has been restored.

Questions

AT&T fiber availability in Birmingham AL and surrounding areas

Does anyone know if there is a map for AT&T fiber availability in Birmingham AL and surrounding areas, I have checked and it is not available in my area. We currently have Spectrum internet because it has the fastest available speeds in my area. AT&T only has 25 mb where Spectrum has up to 1

Questions

Closed

NAT Type is strict on my xBox

I'm playing online games and my xbox shows my NAT type as strict. How do I fix that on my AT&T router?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Xbox One, Moderate NAT, UPnP, BGW320-505

@JefferMC @mnelms48  I apologize for tagging you without asking nor knowing you. I've read a few threads and I've seen you guys helped quite some people, you seem to know what you're doing. I have kind if the same problem as everyone you've helped, but I have a different modem/router. I'

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What is a upnp?

My Xbox is showing that I am connected to the internet but I can’t play anything because the “ upnp isn’t successful “ anyone know what that means or could help?

Questions

This is weird and disappointing

Normally I have 40-50 ping, right? Well....... last night my latency got cut to 20-30, and it just went back to 40-50 like 20 minutes ago ;-;. Anyone else have something like this happen? I'm not an expert on any of this stuff 😅. It felt so good playing on that 20-30ms ping. When it ended I was rea

Questions

Stolen gift card - bancorp can't stop payment, visa can't stop payment

I was mailed a gift card that was presumably stolen out of my mailbox as I never had possession of the card, but ATT tells me there have been transactions on there. If this was a "normal" gift card like one you pick up at Target, I wouldn't be as fussed, but this was issued under my name and there's

Questions

Att fiber and freezing weather. Reoccurring issue with lazy techs

I got att fiber in 2022.that winter the internet went out when it went below freezing. We called and were sending a tech out the next day. The internet began working after it warmed up. Tech came anyway and said he couldn't find anything. A few weeks later same thing. Froze and internet out. Tech ca

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.