Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
New Box Instillation Box # 3603-5 Grove City Ohio

New Box instillation, fall of 2023. There is no problem with the box however when said new equipment was installed, the contracted company that did the digging, did not replace dirt back correctly causing a dam / blockage not allowing the water to drain. Prior to the instillation the ground was cons

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to have coworker access our system remotely

We are a small consulting firm and need to allow coworkers access to our internal servers

Questions

Make it right

AT&T cut off my internet service because I hadn't upgraded to fiber. I scheduled the appointment for fiber. I get an email that they're not going to make it within the scheduled window, and offer a reschedule, so I do. Reschedule was scheduled for today. Again, they don't make it within my windo

Questions

Regarding the placement of the fiber and internet gateway on installation day.

Hi, I’ve been researching into internet and isps recently and figured I might go with AT&T because of better price and the fact that fiber was actually just ran through my neighborhood, but I was curious about installation day because 1, my house doesn’t have fiber so it would have to be install

Questions

Closed

Does anyone else's internet suck?

Does anyone's internet actually work? I switched to att 4 months ago and have had nothing but terrible experiences. First it was you need a higher internet plan, then you need to be synced (3 different times), then you need a new router because this one can't use that broadband width. So I get the r

Questions

WD My Cloud with BGW320-500

I have purchased WD Mycloud 4 TB. I selected this one because it showed good as a starter to run my own server to be able to access documents and data from different locations and networks. I have plugged it in and turned it on and set everything up. I can see it fine from multiple devices on the s

Questions

My wi fi not work

I can’t registration in my phone and connecting WiFi

Questions

Eufy Security System Doesn't Connect to Fiber Optic Router

This was installed two days ago and the Eufy system doesn't recognize the router using an ethernet cable. I have to set it up via ethernet first.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I turn off router function in BGW320-500?

I want to use an eero Pro6E mesh wifi system with my AT&T fiber service. I need to turn off the router functionality so all devices will connect to the eeros.

Questions

Accepted Solution

static IP

I have ATT fiber. How do I know what is my static IP? I have a Fortinet 51E firewall behind the BGW320-500 modem. How to set bridge mode? If no bridge mode in the BGW 320-500, how to pass the static IP to the firewall? I cannot use DHCP mode because I have a remote office monitor on my network so I

Questions

BGW-320 & Airities-4971 extenders .. keep cutting the wifi signals randomly.

I have recently upgraded to BGW-320 (from BGW-210) and also added 3 Airties-4971 extenders. May be a bad decision.  Since this change.. we have wifi cutting off randomly to our cell phone (iPhone 14 Pro) and TV and other connected devices. We would be watching Nextflix on the TV and it suddenl

Questions

github and wikipedia outage on att fiber

I can access most websites on my att fiber connection. However, certain websites seem to be out, such as wikipedia and github. I can access wikipedia and github on my mobile network, just not on my att fiber network. This seems to be an outage for att fiber users in the midwest, as discussed here.

Questions

Connection lost intermittently with Sony Bravia TV using BGW320_505 modem.

I have no problem if the TV is not on, using I pad or phone connections. This install is less than two weeks old.

Questions

report a data line on the ground

the warehouse next to my house just shoveled the roof and knocked a data line down that is now d(Edited per community guidelines)d across my back yard fence. I live at 469 Atlantis Ave.  The warehouse  is directly next to my lot to the west.  The power and data lines run  North and South between the

Questions

Smart Home Manager not working after new equip

Just replaced modem in the house with new ATT Equipment. Everything reconnected and seem to be OK, but the smart Home app will not work, says no Wi-Fi network and takes you back to the start screen to swap new equipment out again , but like I say all the Wi-Fi items in the house are reconnected and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wikipedia stopped working on ATT fiber

Just this afternoon all Wikipedia servers seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. I checked, and it was only on my ATT fiber connection that this was the case. After some investigation I ended up doing some pings and traceroutes directly from my modem's diagnostic page (it's a BGW210-700 r

Questions

Started having issues with the internet

Been with At&t for about 5 years now, Never had any issues till today. I started having issues with latency and packet loss. I can't use discord it just ends up connecting forever and when it does, my ping goes up to 5000 ms. I thought it was discord at first but even Speed Test took a while to

Questions

Closed

Fiber with home extenders - extender not showing but working

Hi, I was installing the extender for the newly installed Fiber and BGW320-500 gateway. The app crashed / reset while it was finishing up configuring the extender.  I was able to still place the extender elsewhere in my house and have it improve the signal.  However, the extender does no

Questions

Closed

Unable to reach root DNS servers on ATT Fiber network starting 26 Jan 24 @ ~19:15

Around 19:15 local time, my DNS servers (hey- it's what I do!) started complaining about timeouts - an unusual thing for them. I rebooted the AT&T Fiber connection and still see the errors. I've checked that DNS assist is still off on my account, and the behavior hasn't changed on my local netwo

Questions

Red Alarm Light On

I just moved into a new apartment and got my att box in the mail. I went to set up my wifi and it’s not working. The red alarm light on the wall box is red and there is a blinking red light on my modem / router box Att gave me. I don’t know what to do and how to fix it

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.