Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
ATT Internet Fiber BGW placement in garage

Thanks OttoPylot. Yes its a mystery and quite frustrating to see them placing the Gateway inside the garage and upon multiple requests to the technician at the time of installation I was told that's where they always place tbe gateway inside the garage. I had this apprehension from the get go that d

Questions

Some devices not connect to new AT&T fiber

I have multiple devices on our new AT&T fiber and they are working great. I'm having trouble with other devices.  (1)  Some devices are not connecting at all (TVs) and (2) several computers are not connecting and they say that the Wi-Fi network requires a WPA2 Password.  None of

Questions

Need port forwarding on BGW320 for ATT Cell Booster

In order to configure and properly use a new AT&T Cell Booster (Model SS2FII Femtocell Multi-band SOHO), AT&T service call told me to unblock these Ports on my AT&T router (BGW320-500): UDP 500 UDP 4500 UDP 123 NTP ESP 50 On the BGW320 device configuration, I could navigate to Firewall

Questions

IP passthrough setup does not work.

The router is NVG599 which provides two options for setting up an "IP passthrough" mode: option 1: ip passthrough. with this option I will not be able to connect any more after restart the router. option 2: default server. it kept connections. BUT I was NOT able to access the default server using an

Questions

HELP: Is AT&T calling customers to give free fiber routers or Is this a scam?

Someone called my phone today to say that AT&T would like to replace my router for free, and upgrade me to fiber (something about 300 speed?). They asked me to make an appointment. I said I dont have time right now and asked for a number to call back. Soon after, I got a text about my appointmen

Questions

Closed

Three scheduled payments did not go through after the scheduled date passed.

I have scheduled three different payments over the last few months. None of the payments went through, and after the scheduled date passes, I cannot see a record of them having ever existed.  They just disappeared. Payment was to be through my credit card.  My credit card company has no r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

See what websites has connected through my router

Id like to see what websites were bisited through my wifi router

Questions

Where is the easement?

Can AT&T provide me with record of where their easement is on my property? Who would I contact?

Questions

Slow Fiber Speeds. (New Customer)

Recently switched from Xfinity Comcast 1 Gig internet to AT&T fiber from hopes of upload and download speeds being close to each other. First they installed the bgw210 I believe it was and i was only getting maybe 150 mbps download and 200 mbps upload. I called and they immediately upgraded me t

Questions

Internet slow speed between 8pm to 11 pm

Hello Team I am facing internet speed issues between 8pm est to 11 pm est. This happens daily now. If I stream a movie in morning or evening everything works fine but during this window 8pm est - 11 pm est this issue occurs. I did troubleshooting steps many times now through chat and call. Agents pe

Questions

Mesh Network Setup Nightmare

Hello. I have a BGW320-500 with ATT Fiber that consistently have wired and wireless speeds of 400 Mbps up and down. This is great as it is the max speed that I am paying for. In a room not 20 feet away I have less than 10% of that speed, 25 Mbps up and 7 Mbps down. This poor signal strength is why I

Questions

Is there any benefit to running fiber directly into the gateway vs fiber to ONT then ethernet to gateway?

I'm getting ready to switch from cable to fiber and can easily have fiber come in to an ONT then Cat5e in the walls to where I need the gateway to sit. Alternatively, I could do a long run of fiber through walls & ceilings to the same spot and plug fiber directly into the gateway (assuming it's

Questions

Sporadic speeds

I have 5G internet to the house and 10G internal on my LAN. When I was first installed, I was seeing great speeds (4500+ in both directions). Over the last few weeks I have seen this degrade and seems to be all over the map. Speed Test from the router shows this. I have rebooted the router and still

Questions

"Can't connect to this network"

We got a new wifi, 300mbps fiber. It's been about 3 weeks. And this VERY ANNOYING thing is happening. THIS IS MY WIFI, AND I CAN'T USE IT I already tried restarting the router. It still happens, frequently. If few minutes pass, then I can connect back to it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

App Incorrectly Reporting WiFi+Extender Status

I have had a set configuration for many months with the gateway plus 3 extenders. When I go into the app, under WiFi and then WiFi Equipment, it shows my main gateway online/green, but only one extender and offline/red, even though I know that’s inaccurate because it’s solid white light on that exte

Questions

New AT&T Fiber Service Running Extremely Slow

I just moved into a rental house that is equipped for AT&T Fiber and signed up for the 1000Mbps service. I received my BGW320 Gateway in the mail on Friday and set it up with the ONT box as instructed. The three lights on the ONT box that are supposed to be on are on, and I’m getting internet co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Horrible evening connectivity and timeouts in the Austin/Dallas areas now on its 11th day!

Spinning off a new thread instead of mixing into that (laughable) gaming latency one. I went back through my logs, this issue has actually been happening every evening since January 9th! Tonight it started early at 6:15 PM CST, likely due to being a weekend. As noted previously, this is not just a

Questions

Closed

Exploring the Advantages of AT&T's Fiber Internet Service

Hey AT&T Community! I hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to start a discussion about AT&T's Fiber Internet service. I recently switched to it, and I've been blown away by the speed and reliability. I'd love to hear from others who are using AT&T Fiber or those considering it

Questions

Have BGW-320 with 2G Fiber. Getting only 1G through Ethernet.

Originally I installed Fiber early 2023 at 1G. ATT came out and laid wiring. I upgraded to 2G in May 2023. Nothing was done to the connection to my BGW320-500 router. It is still using the “green” wiring to the “Fiber” connection of the box. When tested, the speeds to the router show 2G, but when

Questions

Fiber request

My Neighbors have fiber and I do not but, would very much like to have it. How can I go about requesting fiber?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.