Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
How do I fix an intermittent Internet issue?

I intermittently lose my Internet (usually once or twice a day) and can't get a technical person from AT&T to help me. I have a Humax BGW320-500 Gateway. I lose Internet service whether using an ethernet cable or wifi. I have tried calling 800.288.2020, but all I get is At&t checking that my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Extender Options

Hello all, Are there non ATT wireless extenders that work with the BGW320 Modem/Router? I thought I saw a list somewhere but can no longer find it. Thanks, Leo

Questions

I just switched from Comcast to AT&T, and now my iMac can no longer locate 2 different PC servers

Prior to the switch, I could use the Finder, "Connect to server" and find the PC server by typing in the smb://....... address.   Now, when I do that, my iMac can no longer "find" the server.  It times out...   The other server was assessable via its ipV4 address from my browser.   I simply saved th

Questions

Closed

I just switched from Comcast to AT&T, and now my iMac can no longer locate 2 different PC servers

Prior to the switch, I could use the Finder, "Connect to server" and find the PC server by typing in the smb://....... address.  Now, when I do that, my iMac can no longer "find" the server.  It times out...   The other server was accessible via its ipV4 address from my browser.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

TP-Link Tri-Band BE19000 WiFi 7 Router (Archer BE800)

Hi I have the 2gb fiber and I am planning to buy the TP-Link Tri-Band BE19000 WiFi 7 Router (Archer BE800). Can I replace the Courant modem from ATT that I have with this? Can I connect the fiber cable behind on TP-link cause has port for that.  Thanks

Questions

Proper settings for IP Passthrough on Arris BGW210-700 with router (DD-Wrt) behind router (BGW210-700) configuration?

I am connected to the ATnT Fiber Internet using my Arris BGW210-700 router. Behind that router I have a DD-Wrt router, that all of my LAN devices connect to. So essentially, as of now, I have a double nat router behind router configuration. I am trying to set up IP Passthrough on the Arris BGW210-70

Questions

Accepted Solution

"outside facilities issue"

Can AT&T please resolve this matter ASAP and provide substantive communication? I had an AT&T fiber installation appointment for Wed, Apr 10, 2024. AT&T called me the night before stating that technicians would be unable to make it due to an "outside facilities issue" and that technicia

Questions

Opening Ports - Unable to allow outside access

I was running Nextcloud (family cloud file server) on an unraid server using a 1gig cable internet connection from a competitor of ATT. Everything worked great, except I wanted to realize faster upload speeds for accessing files from my server. For this reason, I switched to the ATT fiber service, w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att Fiber/Ring devices

We just moved into a new build that is set up for Att fiber and has a ring doorbell already installed. Fiber was installed and we have had no trouble with the TV, computers or phones. I HAVE had trouble connecting the doorbell. I bought a Ring Chime/extender and cannot connect it either. I have rese

Questions

Stop DNS hijack and ping?

When the fiber side of the modem goes down due to a cable issue or hardware failure outside the premises, the BGW320-505 modem hijacks DNS and gives the false impression to my router that the network is still up. The modem resolves any character string whatsoever to its own local IP address and resp

Questions

Port 25565 Still Closed After Port Forwarding And Changing Firewall Rules

Any info on how to fix this? The router model is BGW210-700. The port has been forwarded in the router settings, both inbound and outbound rules have been added for both TCP and UDP in my firewall. Have tested the port on port checking sites such as yougetsignal while the server is running and no lu

Questions

Static IP block with each IP from a different USA location?

The answer is probably "no" ... but - I have a block of 13 static IPs and all of them trace back to the datacenter in my city. I have everything configured and it's working great. Now I was thinking. Would it be possible to distribute my block of static IPs across the USA in an effort to reduce "

Questions

Being charged $125 / month to use landline phone with closed captioning

Hello, My mom has a severe hearing impairment and uses a landline telephone with closed captioning. The landline phone also requires an internet connection for the closed captioning. The price for the phone is $55 a month. The price of the internet recently when from $45 / month to $70 / month. It

Questions

how to contact at&t fiber installation dept.

AT&T was to install fiber in my subdivision back in 2022, as of today they have not installed on my street. A friend of mine lives 2 miles away in the same subdivision and had fiber installed on his street a year ago.  How do I contact someone to find out when it will be installed.  I

Questions

Irobot j7 not connecting

Hello, We just switched to AT&t fiber service. For whatever reason now my iRobot will not connect to my phone. I have rebooted the robot, rebooted the router, taken off the app and redownloaded, and I made sure we are on the right Wi-Fi connection in regards to the robot. Any additional advic

Questions

fiber availability

How do you check availability if the crappy att.com web site won't take the address no matter the format??

Questions

Fiber installation into existing conduit

I ordered fiber internet, which was installed last summer. The burial was, simply, terrible. It's buried in our backyard an average of about 2" deep, with several sections well above the ground for several feet at a time. Because of unrelated reasons, we have to regrade our backyard, which will inv

Questions

Billing help for a business account

We recently switched our internet provider to ATT, had a firewall installed and signed up for Office@Hand. After a few months we received a notice that we were delinquent in our bill which we had never received and after lengthy waits on the telephone, we were able to speak with a representative who

Questions

Using Linksys Velop with AT&T Fiber - IP and DNS Issues!!!

Hi there, losing my mind over here with near-constant DNS and IP server issues. The issues seem mostly contained to a handful of devices, but it has hit all devices in our home at one point or another. I've tried IP Passthrough, and many other settings among both the Fiber gateway and Velop UI's. Bu

Questions

LAN devices can't see each other

Good morning. I recently switched to AT&T Fiber and was provided a BGW320-500. No additional networking equipment is being used. My LAN devices are unable to see each other either via ping or via tcp for my NVR. Is there a setting on the gateway that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.