Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Requesting an inground service box moved

We are having our driveway extended and there is a service box in the ground where the new driveway will be poured (I believe it is a fiber internet box). What is the process of getting an estimate to have it moved?

Questions

Closed

Why do we keep disconnecting?

We went to a Fiber connection not too long ago- and we've been having trouble ever since. The connection drops often, both on the desktop directly connected to the gateway, and on our house-wide wifi network.  We rely on these connections for using our doorbell, furnace thermostat, and a bunch

Questions

Closed

BGW210-700 frequently goes catatonic

My BGW210-700 will frequently go catatonic and require a manual restart. I notice it when I lose my Internet connectivity. A quick check of the router itself shows both green lights are on. The gateway itself responds to pings, but if I point a web browser at it, I get NO response...it sits forever

Questions

Closed

Modding the Arris BGW210-700

The Arris BGW210-700 is practically trash when it comes to its wifi because of the position of the internal antennas according to the logic board layout. Modding can increase the wifi coverage and I would like to make this happen. I searched online and found the logic board schematics and I see it o

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber taxes and fees in Florida

Hi all. I’m wondering if someone can give me an accurate estimate on what their taxes and fees are in Florida (if any). I’m debating switching from Xfinity to ATT Fiber but I’m getting conflicting answers from ATT when I speak with them. One person told me it will be about $10 for taxes and fees on

Questions

Battery backup for BGW320?

Does anyone have recommendation for a battery backup suitable for powering BGW320 so I can continue to have uninterrupted internet access during power outage, voltage sag, etc. What's the minimum VA rating I should look for?  Thanks.

Questions

AT&T Fiber deployment in Springfield, MO

Does anyone know if the AT&T Fiber internet is going to be deployed further to the south along Ingram Mill Road any time soon? It currently runs south from Sunshine towards Battlefield Road, but stops at Sunset (a block away from our location).

Questions

Double NAT on Xbox’s

Hello, I’ve spent countless hours with ATT/Eero support to try and fix numerous issues. One that seems to be re-occurring and miraculously fixing itself AFTER I’ve spend hours on the phone with support is my NAT type reverting back to Strict on 1, 2, or all three of the Xbox’s I have hooked up dire

Questions

OpenVPN server on Raspberry Pi behind AT&T Fiber using BGW320-505

Hello, I have an Arris BGW320-505 fiber router/modem. I had been running an OpenVPN server on a Raspberry Pi behind it for about a year just fine.  Lately, it stopped working and I've been trying to troubleshoot it.  I found that if I set the router to IP Passthrough mode to that Raspber

Questions

How do I set a custom port configuration under NAT/Gaming

I have a NAS service that needs to have NAT/Gaming application host setup but I want to change the default port so that its not using 8080. Device info Manufacturer HUMAX Model Number BGW320-500 There is no option to change the port when setting up the c

Questions

Official Solution

employee discount

I have been transferred to many reps trying to setup my internet with my employee discount. The HR website says to call xxx-xxx-xxxx. But everyone keeps giving me the run around. How do I get this employee benefit applied to my wifi?? (Edited)

Questions

New Community with fiber boxes installed

Hi! I live in a new community that doesn’t show up as a neighborhood that qualifies for fiber on your site. I have an ATT Fiber box in my backyard and my next door neighbor just got ATT Fiber installed yesterday. Who can I chat with to get the ball rolling for me?

Questions

Add security exception to a URL

One of the sites seems to be blocked by my ISP. I need to add an URL to the security exception list.  What I need to do.  I have ATT fiber

Questions

Nat type

Trying to open nat type on BGW-320-505

Questions

I need a cable buried!! It’s been a year!!

Behind my house  in Greensboro, NC.  Cable has been tripping us for ONE YEAR.  PLEASE ADVISE WHEN YOU WILL DO THIS.  IVE BEEN ADVISED TO GET A LAWYER.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reconnecting Service

We live in Huntersville NC.  In late 80's 90's ATT provided DSL service... yes DSL.... they opted to dethrottle us in order to use the ports somewhere else.   Today ATT still has control of this section.   All of us in our mini 15 house subdivision would like our internet s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Any options for guaranteed SLA

I am working from home in LA remoting to a data center across the country. For the most part this works flawlessly during the day, but as soon 5-5.30 comes around, packet loss increases dramatically and the connection slows to a crawl. The host data center have done as much as they can to investigat

Questions

AT&T Contractor installing cable bored through my sewer pipe - need risk management contact

@ATTHelp I have called many numbers and been through many loops of the phone menus. I have left a message at the Risk Management voice mail box with the required information and waited the 48 hours and no one called me back. I left a second message 49 hours after the first message with updates. I h

Questions

Difficulties Connecting ASUS Router to Gateway

Trying to get our network setup but I am having some issues. Specifically, when connected to my personal wifi router ASUS GT-AX11000, some websites do not work. When I am connected directly to the AT&T WiFi gateway (BGW320-505), I don't have any issues. Here's what I've done: Enabled IP Pa

Questions

AT&T broke main water pipe and left a hole open in our front yard after fiber installation

We had an incident that AT&T came to our house after 3rd appointments finally installing a fiber internet conduit for our house. The AT&T contractors broke our main water pipe for our house while digging on our front yard to install the conduit.   The water pipe broke with water s

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.