Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.1K)

Activity
Can I use my own mesh Wi-Fi extender with the Humax BGW320-500 supplied with my AT&T fiber internet 300 service?

I just had AT&T fiber internet 300 installed at my two-story house. I have the Humax BGW320-500 gateway installed on the second floor and am using its router. I have a few areas on the first floor where I want a better Wi-Fi signal. I would like to install my own mesh Wi-Fi extender (not one fro

Questions

Purchased Extender and the devices in that room still have a weak signal

I just had Fiber installed last week. One of area of our home had a weak signal so I purchased an extender. It arrived today & after setting it up, I was able to get a strong signal in that room. The problem is the devices in this room are still showing a weak signal & they are connected to

Questions

Question on cascading router and IP pass-thru.

Hello, I've got a config-related question. I recently had some fiber pulled into our offices, w/ a few static IPs. I'm trying to figure out the optimal config whereby I can use my Edgerouter from Ubiquiti behind the AT&T gateway/router. I find myself confused between the cascade options and IP

Questions

Missing Rewards Worth $300 After Internet Sign-Up

Dec 2, 2023: I signed up for AT&T Fiber Internet 1 Gig. Promo was "$150 Reward Card w/Internet 1Gig or higher. Add'I $150 when entering promo code HOLIDAY150 at checkout." I did apply the code and so I was expecting $300 in rewards. Please see screenshot of promo. Jan 12, 2024: Internet was ins

Questions

Closed

Getting High latency on games. I went from 40 ms to now 200ms

I went from 40 ms to now 200ms on all games. This just started happening 4 days ago. I ran tracert and was getting timed out halfway. I have rebooted and restarted everything and nothing worked. Someone help. Tracing route to google.com [142.250.115.100]over a maximum of 30 hops: 1    &

Questions

Accepted Solution

Coaxial connection from ONT to router

Does AT&T have an ONT with coax out to the router. My home has coax cabling from where the ONT should be to where the router has to be (from where there's wired ethernet to other rooms). Using the "regular" ethernet out ONT means I'd have to run a Cat6 cable from the ONT to the router, which wou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Google TV/Chromecast Issues

I have been using AT&T Fiber for over a year. Recently, I've had to add some Google TV devices to my network and always get stuck on the "Connecting to Wi-Fi" screen. I get the message, "Connect to same Wi-Fi". Your Chromecast was setup successfully but can't be found. Make sure your mobile devi

Questions

Fiber to my home

I have asked 3 different locations here near my home in dallas and they have all said fiber is avail at my home. When the tech comes out to install, he tells me it has to be run aerial into my house from the main box. I have heard many issues with aerial wiring and the repeat failure of it. The tech

Questions

AT&T Construction Department Contact Needed

We have a residential construction project in Denver, Colorado where we have encountered an issue with an AT&T owned utility box in public ROW that per the city of Denver, will need to be relocated. I have been unable to reach someone via phone numbers supplied by both the website or by other AT

Questions

Had 1GB internet for $49.99 per month then....

So, last year I was happily paying $49.99 per month for 1GB HD internet. While on a call with customer service, the representative mentioned that if I paid an extra $5 per month, there would not be any increase in my bill indefinitely.  So, I said sure I'll do that and setup autopay.  Twe

Questions

Report wash-out where AT&T recently installed new undergrounds along front of property

A wash-out (about 6' x 2' in size so far) has opened up in front of our commercial property where AT&T recently installed new underground lines. The location is in the grass area directly in front (north) of Chevron, adjacent to McDonalds, at 702 Washington St, Franklinton, LA 70438.  I am

Questions

Albany louisiana internet

I need internet asap and att is the only one in my area my mom lives about 100 feet from me and she has att fiber optic. I have a brand new address that never exists until now the postvoffice has updated their info so you would know it is a valid address. I am moing in a will need a high-speed inter

Questions

Gift card

I was promised a gift card to get AT&T fiber internet. I never received the gift card 

Questions

Closed

Going on day TEN without internet

There are 7 of us in our neighborhood that lucked out and have been part of an “outage” since Jan 23 starting at 5:35 PM. We have call d 2-3 times a day, opened numerous tickets, spoken to almost every support agent, some even twice, and we keep getting the same answer “another 24 hours” or “it’s al

Questions

High Speed Fiber Internet has been down for NINE DAYS

Our fiber internet went down NINE days ago, along with 6 of our neighbors. We have called at least three times a day and received the same song and dance. They promise the issue will be fixed within 24 hours. I have lost faith in AT&T and have already convinced my husband to go back to Spectrum

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bait and switch?

I was mailed a promotion from AT&T fiber with a big blue box that states "Get 2 months on us. Any Speed" In fine print it states it will be given via a reward card. Fine. I called the number on the back of the mailed promotion ( 866.473.0552) and the representative told me he had no knowledge o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text from 91639 that WiFi Isn't Reaching All Devices

Received the following text from short code 91639: Hi, it's AT&T. Looks like your Wi-Fi signal isn't quite reaching all the devices in your home. Go to https://my.att.com/t/zPNPp6OmsKe7Iqq to find the weak spots. Text STOP to opt out of receiving updates about your services. Espanol? Envie

Questions

Closed

BGW320 capabilites

Our client has ATT service and was equipped with a BGW320 Gateway. I am looking for information about wireless range, capacity (number of concurrent users)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help logging into the att.net email account I've just created

I don't think I've ever seen interface this bad in my life. Nowhere does it tell you how to set up an att.net email account. Called customer support and they gave me the secret internet address, att.net that goes to currently .com Easy now I thought. Nope. I created an att.net email account. Now I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Installation

For installation, do I need to buy a router/modem or will that be brought to me on installation day?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.