Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (25.7K)

Activity
Need a Replacement U-Verse TV Receiver in 2023

Since having to replace The Wireless Access Point Router I now need to Replace one of U-Verse TV Receivers and I need it to have a WIFI option.Since ATT is no longer offering U-Verse to new Customers and as an long time existing Customer that still pays for U-verse Internet & TV as a package dea

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to get U-verse back to my "ON" default service

I've had U-verse for years and it was always my default service when I first turn on my TV. A month or so ago I had a message from U-verse about an update. Ever since then I have not been able to get the TV back to the former when first turned on. It turns on to the white circle with the home in the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Questions

Closed

Pacers games on Uverse

Why can't I watch Pacers games on Uverse any more? Bally Sports is supposed to carry all Pacers games this season. But the game vs the Miami Heat last night wasn't on. There's a game versus the Warriors tomorrow night  .  but the channel guide for Bally Sports says Nascar Race and T

Questions

Uverse Program Guide

WOSU (PBS Columbus, OH) ended their Pledge programming the end of August. For some reason since then Sat and Sun program listings are ALL wrong.  None of the programs listed are playing.  WOSU started on Sunday nights and are listed at the wrong times and listed as wrong shows.  I on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Unable to use Direct TV Stream on Apple TV

This is a known issue. The Directv stream app gets stuck on the choice between streaming and satellite for those users that have linked accounts (streaming and satellite). I've cancelled my satellite service completely, but it has yet to solve the problem. The instructions for "de-linking" account o

Questions

add an additional tv to Uverse

Need a receiver/cable box and a remote for additional tv

Questions

Closed

ESPN App not working AT&T U-verse

My family has U-verse at home. When I'm away at school I use the ESPN app on a firestick and it's always worked until recently no matter what I do the app says I'm logged into TV provider but every time I click on something it says "This channel is not part of your TV package." I've tried logging o

Questions

looking to watch the cw channel

is the cw channel available on att uverse in the port st. lucie, florida area?

Questions

tv sound

TV sound go mute change channel to get sound back.

Questions

Closed

Paid For Equipment

I guess I just don't understand why I'm being asked told to return the Directv box that we've had for years and should be paid for and ours by now? why am I "required" to return it???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Directv refund

My name is John cumbie, service address (personal information scrubbed). I canceled my service about 3 months ago. I have spoken to numerous people since then and they all said refund was being sent, but still no refund. I demand my money in writing. If it were reversed you'd send me to a collection

Questions

creditor address

what is the creditors address? i dont have any info on where to send payment whom opened this account etsetra exsetra?

Questions

TV remote not working

Can't turn on TV with remote

Questions

UVerse picture quality

Primarily on ME TV channel the picture jumps during the afternoon and evenings.

Questions

New U-verse receiver not working

And our old U-verse cable box receiver, stopped working. We received a replacement from AT&T. I followed the instructions to set it off, and it’s telling me that the account is unavailable, because the set top box does not match the account settings. The only option I seem to have is to restart

Questions

A one-year contract for Bally Sports?

It's the rumor at least. https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/diamond-sports-seeks-to-cut-nba-nhl-fees-in-last-ditch-bid-to-survive-another-year-sources/

Questions

Bad Uverse receiver

We have decided to eliminate a small bedroom tv. The receiver there has not worked for a couple of months anyway. I'm just trying to return that one unit/cords/remote. The online directions talk about returning them all; not wanting that. Why is this so difficult. We can't be the only people to tr

Questions

Is AT&T Uverse receiving our transmission?

I am seeking guidance on how to contact the AT&T U-verse broadcast/engineering team. As a representative of a local government municipality, we are currently transmitting from our facility in Florida to AT&T U-verse. We have recently relocated our video and encoder to a new location, and we

Questions

U-Verse Programming Notices Now on channel 1411

Check them out!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?