Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (25.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app

Why doesn't the new U-verse app have local channels available? The old app did have local channels available.

Questions

Returned equipment help

Hello, Long time (almost 15 year), now former U-Verse account holder, just closed out service the other week. After I called to end service, I received an email detailing which equipment needed to be returned, with the serial numbers. On that list, the gateway S/N provided was for a gateway that be

Questions

U-verse cost

I've had U-verse for a long time and I recently just received the $12 increase to make my monthly bill over $230 which is just way too much to be paying for internet and television. I would hate to have to cancel my service but I'm being left no choice with these prices is there anyone that I could

Questions

Accepted Solution

Customer retention - no help!

Our AT&T monthly bill just went up another $20 per month. I was told that there is nothing they can do. We've been with AT&T forever, and I have a hard time believing that. I was told to keep checking back for new promotions. I don't have the time to do that. Ridiculous.  

Questions

FireTV Uverse App

Asking for any others having issues with Uverse app on FireTV. I have one fireTv that has updated app that works as intended (minus not being able to exit out of). However have 2 other FIreTVs slightly older generations but still 4ks that the app either does not update and crashes when trying to wat

Questions

Tv won’t connect with air WiFi

I received a new appliance from AT&T for Internet in my house. I was able to connect my computers and my iPads. However, I cannot connect my TV. I enter the password that comes on your appliance in the same way that I entered it on my iPads and my computer. However, it tells me that I have the

Questions

ATT How can I speak to a Human Person at Expedia

There's no doubt that businesses have changed completely in the way they run things today. Some big corporations don't even provide a way to contact them, where others just make it plain hard to find their contact information, let alone actually speak to a live representative.

Questions

How can i add live TV in my new U-verse in Samsung TV

I bought a new Samsung 4K HD Smart TV in April 2024, but I don't know how to connect it to your network. Can anyone help me?

Questions

Uverse related apps

The uverse app and any app associated with my u200 channels will not run on any of my iOS devices. The error message says I am not allowed to view this content. I have tried multiple chats with ATT reps and all they will tell me is it’s an app issue. No it is a uverse issue. The apps are not recogni

Questions

Closed

Lost the ATT app on my Samsung TV

Just gone, not in the "APPS" setting. Have restarted everything multiple times including and overnight unplug, all to no avail. This has happened twice before but I was able to coax it back home, not now. I can access ATT channelsby using the ATT remote but this is cumbersome[ I'd rather use the Sa

Questions

Accepted Solution

ION TV no Longer Available?

Did ION TV get removed from the U450 package?

Questions

Picture freeze up

Uverse customer for may years. Changed to fiber internet less than a year ago. service has gone downhill since. The internet seems to be working fine and the speed is doing fine also. Picture freezes or locks up. Happens on all tv's, channel change fixes it for a moment. All of our set boxes are on

Questions

Showtime app sunsetting on April 30th

The subject says it all. This does NOT affect the Showtime TV channels or the Paramount+ app. This is not the decision of U-Verse, AT&T or DirecTV. https://variety.com/2024/digital/news/showtime-streaming-apps-shutting-down-1235968145/ Please see the Paramount+ and Showtime thread for details

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

att cable accesibility features for blind

shopping around. comcast is expensive. but they do offer good accessibility for blind ppl. audio description, reads the tv guide to me etc. do you offer this?

Questions

Official Solution

U-Verse picture freezing multiple times per hour

We have AT&T Fiber 1Gbps. 3 TVs, 1 with DVR (VIP 2262v2) is the one we watch most often. 1 box is wireless and the other is wired. There is nothing between besides the patch cables in and out and the Cat5e in the wall. Uverse picture will freeze for 2-5 seconds then resume.  It happens

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse pricing

Every year I experience pricing difficulties with Uverse service. I will not go into details but only mention that I did receive a promotion after service interruption of >45 days due to Hurricane Harvey. The promotion for a year now interrupted after 10 months. After reaching (much effort required)

Questions

Closed

Cutting DirecTV

Permanently dropping DirecTV on 4-25-24. Starting 7-day Youtube TV trial period 4-11-24 & subscribing immediately after trial without interruption. If I add my favorite weekly series programs to YouTube TV during the trial period, will they be retained with subscription? Which remote is best to

Questions

I called AT&T support, but promised equipment never arrived.

I called the AT&T help line and requested U-verse support. I told the agent that one of my U-verse remotes had quite a few buttons that had become unresponsive. The agent offered to send me a replacement, but it never arrived, and I never received any email or other confirmation that it would be

Questions

New U-Verse Android App

The new U-Verse app is TERRIBLE. To set a program to record, it tells you to go to the guide. But half the channels are missing from the guide. What are we supposed to do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BEE SWARM in ATT Box in yard

Hi, I tried to call customer service but was given an agent whose first language was not English. He did not know what a bee was and eventually told me the only thing to do is call 911 which obviously is not the right answer. Anyway, could someone please reach out to me to get the bee swarm removed

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.