Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (25.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

ESPN App not working AT&T U-verse

My family has U-verse at home. When I'm away at school I use the ESPN app on a firestick and it's always worked until recently no matter what I do the app says I'm logged into TV provider but every time I click on something it says "This channel is not part of your TV package." I've tried logging o

Questions

looking to watch the cw channel

is the cw channel available on att uverse in the port st. lucie, florida area?

Questions

tv sound

TV sound go mute change channel to get sound back.

Questions

Closed

Paid For Equipment

I guess I just don't understand why I'm being asked told to return the Directv box that we've had for years and should be paid for and ours by now? why am I "required" to return it???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Directv refund

My name is John cumbie, service address (personal information scrubbed). I canceled my service about 3 months ago. I have spoken to numerous people since then and they all said refund was being sent, but still no refund. I demand my money in writing. If it were reversed you'd send me to a collection

Questions

creditor address

what is the creditors address? i dont have any info on where to send payment whom opened this account etsetra exsetra?

Questions

TV remote not working

Can't turn on TV with remote

Questions

UVerse picture quality

Primarily on ME TV channel the picture jumps during the afternoon and evenings.

Questions

New U-verse receiver not working

And our old U-verse cable box receiver, stopped working. We received a replacement from AT&T. I followed the instructions to set it off, and it’s telling me that the account is unavailable, because the set top box does not match the account settings. The only option I seem to have is to restart

Questions

A one-year contract for Bally Sports?

It's the rumor at least. https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/diamond-sports-seeks-to-cut-nba-nhl-fees-in-last-ditch-bid-to-survive-another-year-sources/

Questions

Bad Uverse receiver

We have decided to eliminate a small bedroom tv. The receiver there has not worked for a couple of months anyway. I'm just trying to return that one unit/cords/remote. The online directions talk about returning them all; not wanting that. Why is this so difficult. We can't be the only people to tr

Questions

Is AT&T Uverse receiving our transmission?

I am seeking guidance on how to contact the AT&T U-verse broadcast/engineering team. As a representative of a local government municipality, we are currently transmitting from our facility in Florida to AT&T U-verse. We have recently relocated our video and encoder to a new location, and we

Questions

U-Verse Programming Notices Now on channel 1411

Check them out!

Questions

Accepted Solution

We need a new remote.

Our u verse remote is worn out and we need a new one the remote is the S30-S1B. If there is any way you can help it would be much appercaited thank you

Questions

Programs disappear from DVR or no longer record

Programs set to record are no longer recording and/or are disappearing after they have been recorded. One day we will have 17 items showing on the list, the next day there are only 7.

Questions

Closed

How can I connect with a customer service rep in the United States?

There seems to be something lost in communication when I speak with your reps overseas.  I've had 3-4 calls with AT&T reps in other countries and I no longer wish to deal with them.  The one call I had with a rep in the US was a pleasure to speak with.    I want that experience because I'm in need o

Questions

Closed

Programming

Since I pay extra for local programming does this mean my bill will be adjusted accordingly do tp you're removing one of the local program channels NBC, I certainly hope so and expect a reduction on my billing accordingly to the time frame NBC is not being programmed

Questions

Closed

AT&T reward card does not work and calling is a joke

I recieved my AT$T reward card. I activated and the rewards number happily give me my available balance. It says it can be used everywhere visa debit is used. Instead I have been denied everywhere visa debit is used. Its rather embarrassing to be declined in public.tried using it online same results

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get closed captioning to work on ABC?

My CC stopped working on all ABC programming, which come from our local ABC affiliate. This is consistent with all our TVs. CC works on all other channels and networks. The local affiliate says it sees no problems.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is ATT U-Verse TV still available to new customers?

Is ATT U-Verse TV still available to new customers? I had U-Verse TV years ago and tried a different service, now looking to come back to U-Verse.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.