Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (61.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
I was going to put this on YELP but wanted to ask the community first.

AT&T call center listen up! After 22 years of loyal patronage, your recenttreatment of me has been nothing short of appalling. Let's set the record straight:I've been in constant communication with your team regarding a minor bankmishap that necessitated a few extra days to make my payment.You k

Questions

Official Solution

Installment plan payoff

Super frustrated. Trying to pay off a phone so it can be unlocked and passed to my mother. Cannot access installment plan payoff info. Keep getting error message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I Cancelled ATT service. Do I still need to pay the bill?

My ATT bill is due in a few days. Is that bill for the next month of service or the past month of service? I changed providers and am trying to find out if I am obligated to pay this bill or not.

Questions

International roaming charges of $180 charged even though device is in Airplane mode and roaming off

We went cruise and we put our phones in Airplane mode and roaming off. We got charged $200. When called they mentioned some messages are sent and data is synced. ATT should correct their systems and shouldn't cheat customers.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Network Provider Lock

I have a brand new phone that was purchased in USA that came with the ATT sim card. I do not live in the USA, and I want to use my local sim card. However, I'm unable to make the switch because of the sim lock. I tried to do the device unlock from the ATT website but I was unable to do so because i

Questions

Non return device fee

I’ve been dealing with AT&T since January. Went through Asurion and returned damaged phone immediately after receiving replacement.  Phone is lost.   Asurion has confirmed it’s not active but AT&T will not take the non return off my bill.  Numerous calls to both companies and

Questions

Why is att allowed to be frauds

Don't trust thier you get a free phone with trade in (Edited per community guidelines).  You don't get the credit, they steal your trade in, you get stuck with constant outages and (Edited per community guidelines)ty cell service.  Apparently they are allowed to just fck over thier customers by brea

Questions

AT&T changed my plan without consent

Back in October 2023 an agent changed my plan which I was grandfathered into without my consent and now I can’t get it back. It’s costing me 25% more each month and no one at AT&T can help not even their managers. Any ideas how to contact sr leadership?

Questions

What is the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee?

Looking for info on the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee who lied to me multiple times about the specifications of the plan he was selling my small business account. I suspected he was lying to me, and confirmed my suspicions when speaking to a manager on a subsequent visit

Questions

Charged for International Data Roaming even when International Day Pass was activated

Name - Antara (Edited as per community guidelines) Number - (Edited as per community guidelines) My number was charged $2303.24 on March 14th for International Roaming. I had already activated my International Day Pass for the day. Tried chatting and calling the customer support, they are denying t

Questions

ATT said “they didn’t get it” a returned phone

Has anyone else had the issue of sending a phone back to ATT and they “never got it”? They sent me a return label for my trade in and a phone I was exchanging, and ATT never received it. I got an email from them 4 months later saying I would be charged $1200 for the exchanges phone because they didn

Questions

Trade in credit after transfer of billing responsibility

Took over billing responsibility. I was told by store employee and customer care that phone promo credits we were receiving would transfer but they have not.

Questions

Store said I had a fraud alert. Fraud dep't over the phone said there was no fraud alert.

My old phone is water-damaged and won't turn on, and it's time for an upgrade anyway. Went to my local store, they said I had to be an authorized user (I'm not the account owner). No big deal, I go home, ask the owner to log on and add my name as authorized. It takes a day to process. Go back to the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account closed

Account was closed due to unrelated illness that happened to me, just got back on my feet trying to figure out how to reinstate a closed account. Can anyone help me with this, not much information online.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I do a transfer from a former employee

When I tried to do a transfer of billing responsibility. I don't understand how to do the transfer. The original contact is a former employee. I'm trying to transfer it to myself.

Questions

Active Armour found my email address on dark web because of an AT&T Data Breach

It coincides with a 4 digit text message Number supposedly from AT&T That Stated I was no longer able to receive my Auto pay and Paperless discounts do to recent changes to my account it included a link to resign up for those discounts. I immediately deleted the text. because I know AT&T us

Questions

Paid to upgrade my plan to allow me to text and call internationally. Now I’m international and can’t text or call.

So a few days ago I went to an AT&T store and they upgraded my account to allow international texts and calls, and I specifically asked them if this meant I’d have service in the UK, and they told me yes. Now I’m unable to text or call anyone and I’m in the middle of a London airport. I’m very u

Questions

Why is ATT raising prices without notification?

ATT is at it again, had another 5 dollar increase on top of the 10 dollars after I cancelled my bank account due to their lack of security.

Questions

Online Account Purchases (Add Line, etc.) Error “Something went wrong”

I cannot make any transactions on my account - upgrade, add line, new device, etc. this has been an issue in my account for over a year. Each time I try, I get the following error: “Uh oh! Something went wrong Please call us at 800.331.0500 or 800.331.0600, so we can help with your order. BUSINES

Questions

Horrible customer service

On 4/10/23 at 4:30pm I called AT&T about my bill being $86 higher than normal. I was told that both lines on my account were charged international day charges from 3/8/24 -3/12/24 and that towers stated I was in the Dominican Republic. The first person I spoke to said I’m responsible for the cha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.