Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Land Line not working for over 10 months--But ATT is still billing us.

To ATT Land Line Services (POTS) Account  713 xxx-yyyy 949-4   Dear ATT Dear Larry Evans Vice President and General Manager AT&T South Texas CC: Customer Loyalty Service Agents: CECILE CR7245 and RUBEN RS3937 We were promised $806.00 USD credits on 25 November, 2023  and we have

Questions

Office Building with old Wires and boxes- will AT&T come out and remove

Our general contractor and the electrician said they cannot legally remove the old AT&T wiring and said we would need to contact AT&T to do this. Is there a direct contact for such a thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

easement encroachment

Hello, I'm working on a new subdivision and we have an existing ATT easement on the property. The County is requiring a "no objection letter" from the easement holder. please advise how to do this?

Questions

Closed

Why did my ATT bill increase by 30 dollars a month?

I have been paying  about 45 dollars a month for internet and home phone for about a year. I was originally told that the phone is free since it's a promotion (the salesperson lied). It turned out to be an extra 10 dollars a month, which is doable. I looked at my bill today and it increased 30 dolla

Questions

iphone

hi can u please help me how to unlock my phone because im here at philippines right now need to unlock it openline to insert some sim here

Questions

how to unlock phone

hi can u please help me how to unlock my phone because im here at philippines right now need to unlock it openline to insert some sim here

Questions

Autopay discount

Is there an autopay discount for home phone services?

Questions

Incoming calls get message asking for number and PIN

Lately, instead of being able to leave a message, unanswered incoming calls hear a message that they should input their phone number and PIN. I assume they're being directed to the VM system instead of being able to leave a message. How can I fix this?

Questions

Refund on old account landline

I have a unclaimed refund I'm trying to claim

Questions

TRANSFER PIN FOR lANDLINE PHONE

How do I get ATT to send my landline phone transfer pin to Straight Talk?

Questions

Editing or adding contacts in my ATT online account isn't working

I'm getting the error 305 message when trying to add or edit a contact in my account. I'm trying to do this online, not from a phone. Doesn't make any difference what browser I'm using - Safari, Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo. There have been a few times in the past when I was adding or editing my co

Questions

How to Change Number to Which Validation Code Is Sent

I am trying to set up a MyAT&T account.  The validation code is being sent to my phone number (I don't have text or voicemail on the phone), so I want to have the validation code sent to an email address or cell phone. I have spent an hour being routed to various customer service representatives.  I

Questions

Closed

How can I speak to a supervisor working in America no offense to the people at AT&T call centers in the Philippines or Central Europe

I needed to speak with someone about my bill and those I spoke with couldn't help me. Why are there call centers in the Philippines and Central Europe with people who can't/won't help the customer. I was charged a $99 installation charge for a home phone and everyone is telling me it was a part of

Questions

Escalate my Landline issue with John T. Stankey, AT&T Chief Executive Officer

Need to contact Mr. Stankey, AT&T's CEO to escalate and explain the situation at hand with my home Land line, as well as how AT&T's service has handle the situation in L.A., CA. The first request for a Landline Tech service was on 2/7/24 (the landline was still active, off & on). AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change date

I have a CL2940 phone but because it is a leap year the date is not correct. I have tried following the instructions to change date but it never gives me the option. When I press menu/select it just tells me "play messages or answering sys. Can you help me?

Questions

How to contact someone about cleaning trash from ATT substation?

There is a substation in my neighborhood that has become unsightly due to trash and other discarded items. Who do I call to help remedy this problem?  I’ve tried the following numbers given to me by other ATT reps but with no luck: 877 737 2478 877 677 1693 855 365 4975

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add a Contact at MyATT

I'm repeatedly getting a 305 error code when I try to add a contact? What is going on?

Questions

Land line phones message....

All of the landline phones in my house say "Check tel line"....How do I fix?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Guy Wire on AT&T Pole; Engineer?

Seeking assistance with a joint use utility pole (AT&T primary, Duke secondary) from 1973 in Fairview, NC, in Buncombe County. We are designing a mountain driveway on vacant land, steep slope, and a guy-wire is in pretty much the only driveway path. Humbly(!) requesting an AT&T engineer to v

Questions

Removal of Easement

I work at a law firm in Allentown, Pennsylvania and am working on a project that needs to have a driveway vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.