Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Problem: Sagging phone line

Phone line sagging onto garage roof. Need to schedule tech appointment

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline phone connection

I don't have a phone connection(dial tone) coming into the house or the incoming box outside so I can't call att to report the problem. I couldn't find a customer service link for a landline phone service either. The troubleshooter was no help as the problem seems to be in the lines and not in my h

Questions

AT&T Payment Missing

Hello, I received an email and text message on today 03/05/24 stating that my bill was past due. The payment was processed via bill pay electronic payment.  The payment was submitted on 02/28/24 with a payment date of 02/29/24.  I reached out to AT&T billing and according to the agent

Questions

Help AGAIN Time Stamp wrong Time Zone

All has been well until May 5, 2020 and the time stamp went to Eastern Zone again. Last correction was by a AT & T tech who recognzed my stamp was switched by automation and went to wrong home area Would someone direct me to appropriate Tech to correct this again?kstevusaTutor • 12 Messagesa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Easements

My city made me create an easement on a plat because AT&T had a line running above the property. AT&T came and removed the wire, but I need them to abandon the easement so I can submit building plans. No one that I have talked to knows who to contact about it. Can anyone on here help me?

Questions

CA Driver License

Is ActiveArmor safe to list my DL number?

Questions

deregistering handsets for TL86109

I have had a TL86109 for 10 years. It finally wore out.  I bought a replacement, followed all the instructions.  Deregistered the old base; registered the new one.  It turns out the new one didn't work properly.  Packed it up and shipped it back, only I failed to deregister the

Questions

AT&T Connect To Cell App

Look for AT&T Connect To Cell App to download on my android cell phone. Need to pair cell phone to a couple of AT&T hand sets.

Questions

Fail to act - fraud - theft

We have been requesting to cancel our service for now 8 months. We have called no six times. We have recorded the last three calls proving our conversations. You have illegal withdrawn over $700 from our account since we first requested cancelation. The line hasn't been used since June 2023. We were

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lines Down in Yard

The Nor'easter of last weekend brought down my internet and the phone lines in my yard. I have tried calling customer service and risk management. The AI assistant determines that I have a wireless account with one of you associated companies and hangs up on me.  I need help.  There's ove

Questions

Converting from AT&T VOI/Wifi Internet phone service to AT&T Advanced Phone AP-A.

We are switching from AT&T VOI/Wifi Internet phone service to the cellular based AP-A system. The AT&T wi-fi/phone router is connected to the home wall jack providing service to two other wired phones.  Can the new AP-A system also be plugged into the same home wall jacks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Phone Advanced for My Residence

I’m debating whether to switch from my traditional AT&T home phone plan which is getting to be way too expensive ( 122.00 monthly) for phone only- no internet, etc. I like the peace of mine knowing of power failure I can make and receive calls especially if I can’t charge my cell phone. Are any

Questions

Landline OOS

My landline number has been OOS for months reported on web page twice- no response. my SLC 5 system has been turned down and somebody did not work the throw sheet I suspect. Who can I call to get service restored????? my internet is working fine. Just NDT!

Questions

CREDIT REFUND FOR DISCONNECTED LANDLINE

What is the best way to receive refund of credit balance $26.92? Send refund check OR apply to cell phone bill?

Questions

Substation Located at 1020 Hillcrest RD. Mobile, Alabama 36609 has a clogged drain that is flooding our business.

Substation Located at 1020 Hillcrest RD. Mobile, Alabama has a clogged drain that is flooding our business.  I have been on the phone on hold with different numbers for over 50 minutes trying to get to someone who can put in a ticket for Maintenace.  I cannot stay on the phone trying to g

Questions

Easement Encroachment Approve Letter

I am planning on building an ADU unit in my backyard in the city of Westminster, CA. Based on my conversation Westminster's Planning Department Official, I need to request for Consent to Encroach on Distribution Easement from the utilities companies. An approval from Southern California Edison is pe

Questions

ATT facilities request

I work for a water District in Kern County CA. We have a pipeline project in the near future and would like to add all ATT facilities into the design. What do I need to do to get these facilities?

Questions

Accepted Solution

model 1070 on hold indicator light not going off after answered by ML17929

I have a customer using (3) 1070 phones and (1) ML17929 - when a call is placed on hold with the 1070 and picked up by the ML17929 the on hold indicator light on the 1070 does not change - it continues to flash green and beep on the 1070 even after the call is answered and then ended on the 17929 -

Questions

Caller ID adds the 1 and drops the last digit of the phone number in the voicemail for our business

Our company recently switched from Spectrum to AT&T Fiber for our internet and landlines. Since the switch, when checking voicemail, the system reads the number to you starting with the 1 and drops the last digit of the phone number.  If the customer does not leave their number in the mess

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

loose hanging wires

We bought our house last year and it has old att wires that are drooping very low from the pole. Can we get some help?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.