Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
DL72210 sound delay during conversation

I have a new DL72210 that has a 5 or so second delay during conversations, possibly only when talking with cell phone users on the other end. I had one successful conversation, with someone at an 800 number, so thinking they were landline.  All other people I have tried to speak with experienc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get service restored?

Paid my bill, in full. Balance on Web site zero. Service not restored. Three days later axcound shows credit for the amount paid. Looks tome like they canceled my service. No e-mail notice. (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

Transferring Data !!! Help

I recently broke my phone screen and am unable to view any phone activity. I filed a claim, and my new phone came in the mail. When I took it to AT&T to get my phone set up and information transferred over, AT&T stated there was nothing they could do because I didn't have a physical Driver'

Questions

ESIM on Samsung device not working, AT&T support inconclusive.

Hello, I'd like to know how to activate an esim on a samsung s21 device. What I've done: Currently I had a working sim card on an S7 device, however I called at&t support, and went through their process. They had me give the IMEI1 & IMEI2 numbers, as well as the EID number of the Samsung s

Questions

Voice mail on business landline

Like the person who is having a similar problem. My voicemail does not kick in when someone calls and I’m on one of the lines. 2nd part of the problem i try to retrieve voice mails left yesterday (when everything was working well) and I cannot retrieve the voice mails. ugh

Questions

VOIP Home Phone Voice Mail

I've had AT&T VOIP phone service for my home phone for several years and have never had a problem with my voicemail until today (5/29/24). Now when I dial *98 to retrieve my voicemail, I get a busy signal instead of a prompt to enter my PIN.  Otherwise, my phone and internet are working OK

Questions

Typical att customer service automation

This is att contacting me unprompted, not the other way around. Feel free to repost this hilarious interaction.

Questions

Remove old AT&T box and cables

I just moved into a house with this old box and cable and would like to remove them. The bigger cable has been cut on the end and appears to go to the power line in the front. The cable from the box is going to something on my roof. Can I just cut these cables and throw the box away?

Questions

Help for ATT business advance

I cannot set up an online account. It won’t take my account number. It says it does not recognize it. Also your employees hang up on me and even the recording will say it does not recognize and disconnects!!! HELP ATT!!!!

Questions

MyATT

I can not pull up my bill on myATT. It keeps sayin we hit a snag. This is getting really stressful. Been calling for 6 weeks and no one seems to care. Get hung up on , disconnected and can’t understand your employees. PLEASE HELP @ATTHelp

Questions

Att.net/repair link doesn't work?

My home phone is suddenly down. No dial tone, no nothing. If someone tries to call in, it just rings and rings. When I try the repair link, it just sends me to a page that says I have unauthorized access. Because my home phone is down, that means my DSL is down. Since my DSL is down, that means my w

Questions

Telephone & Internet Inquiry

I am working on a site feasibility report for a proposed development in Frisco, TX. I am needing a utility availability or will serve letter describing if services are available to the subject property pending applicable reviews, approvals, and payment of any fees.

Questions

landline hacked unable to make emergency phone calls and others

my landline has been hacked 408 612 4336 please run diagnostic on my landline cant call emergency or family I am blocked or someone answers with a baby in the background clearly not 911 please help

Questions

Device unlock

I bought my phone in Colombia but it has a block for you in the United States.

Questions

Accepted Solution

VOIP phone with Motorola gateway?

My gateway has a "Tel lines" port that has an RJ11 cable plugged in. At the ONI, the white-green wires from the splitter cable plugged into the gateway "Tel lines" port are connected to the red-green of my house cable, which goes to an RJ11 jack with a Panasonic phone plugged in. If I plug a VOIP ph

Questions

Model DL72350

We took the base phone off the wall while repainting. After reattaching the base we tested the system. My cell phone displays server unreachable and drops the call while the message plays but you don't hear it on the cell phone just the answering machine. What the heck did I push to create this nigh

Questions

I have no dial tone

This is not a new installation. I have reset the modem multiple times. Still no dial tone on my digital home phone (via U-verse).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

need to email a customer service agent for landline phone support

need to email a customer service agent for landline phone support

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Letter from California Public Utilities Commission

I received this letter from the CPUC about AT&T. What does it mean??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Land line service problems

For the second time in two months my land line is dead. Yes, I have the phone# for Repair Service. How am I supposed to call them if my phone is dead? (No I don't have a cell phone.) Oh, just go to att.com/repair. Yeah, that works just great: Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "htt

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.