Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15K)

Activity
App to unlock phone

I want to unlock my phone. I meet the requirements and have submitted a request through the portal. I received a reply to use the app on my phone to unlock it. I do not have any app installed on my phone. The only app I can find in the Play store is for an older version of my phone. Now what?

Questions

Digital Home Phone

First I'm a retired ATT employee , hate to admit but it is what it is. My home phone which was a pots line that always had problems it it looked like rain. I retired with the " employee at Home" plan which ran about $16 a month. Having poor service for several years and in September of this year and

Questions

Directory

My entries won't stay in the directory.

Questions

Switch Internet and Landline Service

Please provide cost information for my area Name: Madeline Downey Address: 1165 Cloverlawn Drive      City:  Pontiac         Zip:  48340

Questions

I can leave messages on my AT&T land phone, but the phone does not show that they are there

Just today, as part of my "fixit" program, I left over 14 messages on my AT&T land phone, but it did not show that they were there. I could listen to them by pushing star298, but the phone didn't indicate their presence. What must I do to have my AT&T land phone indicate that recorded call

Questions

my phone is not working and neither is AT&T repair website, I need my phone repaired

my phone isn't working and neither is the repair website, they say to call but my phone isn't working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Finding An Old Phone Bill

I'm looking to find a copy of my old phone bill from the early 1990's. Can this be done?

Questions

Landline Outage

My landline went dead over the weekend. No cellphone to call 800 number and can't submit a repair ticket to att.com/repair - doesn't work.

Questions

Unable To Access Repair Ticket Status

I have been in touch with AT&T today, as soon as I realized that my landline phone has no dial tone. Being disabled, is the reason I have the landline, as a means for reliable service, in the event of requiring assistance. One phone shows Line In Use, however, I have checked all extensions, &

Questions

I can't unlock my device

I bought a nonactived device just a few weeks ago, and I was using my phone normally with a ESIM of my country brazil, and suddenly just stop works. Apple told me that the device is locked by AT&T, I tried to unlock but show this message "We can’t unlock this device because it has been reported

Questions

Home Phone w/ Access From AT&T

Is it possible to switch a home phone on a copper land line by using the modem with Access From AT&T internet service?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damaged Drain Lines

We have had to bring in a plumbing contractor to replace drain line in our yard that was blocked due to roots growing through a break in the pipe and interruping the flow of the drain line. After completing their excavation today the plumbing contractors showed me where the plumbing line was damage

Questions

Closed

Bees

There are bees in the ATT box in my back yard.  Who can help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Need help to cancel a business order

Hi there, I have problem about canceling an business order. I tried many ways and make several phone calls to AT&T but every time I was transferred to different department and none of them can solve the problem. I know here is AT&T Community for home user. Any help will be greatly appreciate

Questions

Download Caller ID log from CLP99486

I have a CLP99486 system. The number of unwanted calls has grown to 30+ daily. Caller IDs include unknown names, real name not known to me Wireless callers, etc.  Numbers are from all over the US, a few from other North American countries. I want to construct a database of these Caller IDs,&nb

Questions

Green ATT tower box in front yard rusted out

I have a green ATT box in my front yard rusted-out in my front yard falling over in wind storm. Panels fell off laying in grass. Started a case a month ago. Case # NS108H331. Exposed wires open to people kids animals. Spent an hour the first time to open this case. Wife was called one time and was

Questions

Can I get the Transfer Pin to port my LANDLINE number to my cable TV wireless service on att.com?

I am trying to help my parents move their existing landline number to the wireless service of their cable tv provider (Spectrum) as that is the only option at the retirement facility where they are moving. Can I get the transfer pin to provide Spectrum Wireless on att.com like I was able to do for

Questions

Accepted Solution

System won't accept updated Billing Address

Traditional Landline I have tried calling (3 times), chat (useless), and trying online to update my billing address.  I keep getting the error message ""No matching address found."  Yes, I checked the spelling, etc. carefully, and have tried this 6 times.  I get the error code: (UBC1

Questions

Device Unlock denied -We can’t unlock this device until the former owner removes it from their AT&T account

I have iphone 11 pro max and it is clean all the payments had been paid off..I had tried many times to unlock it from the AT&T website they respond that Device Unlock denied -We can’t unlock this device until the former owner removes it from their AT&T account dear @AT&T team help me to

Questions

Att landline phone showing caller id private

We have an att landline that the caller id is showing all incoming calls as private. Is this a phone or provider issue?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.