Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.1K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Catch-22 when trying to create user id for landline account

I need to set up an online account to report that my landline isn't working, but the system uses your landline to send you the verification code to create your account. So I need a landline to report that my landline isn't working. Is there any other way to get a verification code?

Questions

AT&T traditional Land Line phones

We have not had AT&T landline service since December 11 and today is December 18; and there is no cell phone here so I am relegated to communicating with AT&T via their Facebook Page, emails, and Twitter ("X") and I keep getting one promise after another that the service will be back on such

Questions

AT&T does not want to support conventional landlines and lies to their customers

I have invested over 7 hours with AT&T, in getting an 88 year old a conventional landline before Christmas!! It all started when we were forced to put our 88 year old into assisted living. I thought it would be easy to transfer her current service (Local landline) to her new home.   On the

Questions

No dial tone

My land line has no dial tone. When I call customer support the automatron says I have another carrier I have to call and hangs up oN me. I receive a bill from at&t every month for my land line and local calls and when I ask for a live agent thru the automatron it ignores me and keeps saying con

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Closed

Reporting a Rude Technical Employee

Hi,   I am report a AT&T technical employee who was helping my neighbor on Saturday(3/30/2019, 10am -11am). He was leaving a mess on my root, and he refused to clean that and provide his name - he said no when I asked for his identification. I have attached some pictures about him and hi

Questions

Accepted Solution

voicemail history

I need more info about how to view my previous voicemail history.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Online Account Access

I cannot got to my phone account (land line) online. When I try to enter the account number, it tells me my account is locked and to call an 877 number.   When I call the 877 number, it tells me to call the 800-288-2020 number.  When I call that number, they say they can't help with onlin

Questions

Locked Sonim Model XP9900

Hello there, I bought this phone brand new and filled out the guarantee, unfortunately it is locked, is there any way I can have my phone unlocked from AT & T …? It is permanently locked with AT & T. Unfortunately here is no AT & T service here in Dunedin, New Zealand. Phone de

Questions

why can't AT&T use my Autopay?

I was notified on 8/8/2023 that the card used for my Autopay was about to expire. On 8/9/2023 I updated my Autopay information. However, it was shown as "not active" later, and the payment that should have been charged on 9/5/2023 wasn't, so on 9/7/2023 I updated it again. On 9/30/2023 I received a

Questions

Have a ticket open to remove lines from pole, need update as to when they will come out to remove the lines?

We have a new pole established. The old pole needs to be removed. However, there are AT&T lines currently run into the old pole. I have a ticket open requesting lines to be removed. Have not had any update pertaining to the removal as of yet. Need removal ASAP

Questions

Unlock Cisco 8861 Phones

I have 4 phones purchased that came from a lawyers office in Dallas, Tx. I need to have these phones unlocked from your service so I am able to utilize them here on a different carrier. How do I do that and will you PLEASE assist in getting this completed? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Old AT&T number now on Comcast

Years ago, my son moved out and we transferred responsibility of our home AT&T line and number to him. He activated the line and number on his Comcast triple play. Fast forward to now and he is wanting to do away with the landline and number.  We have a friend that would like the number.&

Questions

Emmanuel Katto Uganda | How to reduce the spam calls?

Hello people, my name is Emmanuel Katto and I'm from Uganda. I am using AT&T Landline Home Phone Services and these days getting so many spam calls, can anyone guide me how to reduce the spam calls?

Questions

phone franks

how to start new phone frank system

Questions

Landline Account Issues

Among my various AT&T accounts, I have a land line account that I keep in service in case of emergency. I have never been able to add the account to the MY ATT app and for the last 6 months when I attempted to pay my monthly statement, either by phone or online, my account is not recognized and

Questions

Active Easements

I have two AT&T easements from the 1970s on property in Kentucky. One expired in 2022 and the other expires in 2024. I want to know if the easements are still used, and if they are, who should I contact about renewing? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Questions

Voice Mail not Working on Landline

I still have a landline for business purposes. I have a dialtone and can talk to people on the line.  But if I do not answer, it will not go to voicemail.  All I get is "We're sorry we cannot complete your call as dialed please check the number and try again".  I called At&t supp

Questions

Do I need to keep AT&T Landline service connected for U-Verse Internet?

I have an old home AT&T landline (plain old telephone service - POTS) being billed every month, but we no longer use or need a regular landline phone. I use AT&T U-Verse service for Internet Only - connected on a separate CAT5 line from our home phone box to an AT&T Motorola NVG589 Gat

Questions

What is the fee for an unlisted number

Need to get a new unlisted phone number

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.