Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Connecting an existing land line

Difficulty reaching Telco. i now have AT&T providing phone service to my home. I would like it reactivated

Questions

Accepted Solution

One cellphone cannot reach AT&T landline!

Hi - My Tracfone LG cell phone can send and receive phone calls to every number EXCEPT my AT&T landline. The AT&T landline can send calls (including long distance) to ANY phone (including this Tracfone), and can receive calls from ANY phone (EXCEPT this Tracfone). Tracfone tech support has b

Questions

Landline Not working - HELP!

I hear Dial-Tone AND a 'Voice' - ("if you'd like to make a call ..."). I press 'a' (singular) number to dial -it goes Right Back to Dial-Tone & Voice, I can Not Call Out. Callers 'In', receive a 'Busy-Signal'. No Cell Phone & I can't call AT&T Customer Service - ONLY EMAIL! ... [email scrubbed] WHA

Questions

Landline still doesn’t work after 36 hours

The line has been out since Wenesday around 2pm. Report said it would be fix by 9am today ( Thursday) It is now almost 11.30pm Thursday night and the line still doesn’t work. Phone # (Edited as per community guidelines). Please help

Questions

Release of Inactive Southwestern Bell Easement from 1976

Hello, I own a property located in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, that has an easement with Southwestern Bell from 1976 that an ALTA survey shows no longer affects the property. I need to get this Easement released.  Who can I speak to within AT&T about obtaining an official release of this ease

Questions

Unlock phone imei

My imei is linked to your operator how to remove the link?

Questions

SIGNAL HAS COMPLETELY DROPPED TO NO COVERAGE AT MY HOUSE

Signal at my home has never been strong, but is now completely gone - Zip Code 30546

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Why is ATT still charging me for services I don't have?

I had my Telephone landline disconnected (including DSL) 2 months ago. ATT is still billing me for it. They are taking it directly from my charge card account. ATT has now stolen a total of $256 dollars from me so far and there is no indication that they are going to stop any time soon. There is no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Home phone (VOIP)

I recently switched my AT&T digital home phone to Ooma, and want to bring my number back to AT&T. The service just isn’t the same, good quality, but I don’t think it has enough voltage to ring all the phones in the house. I think it’s meant for one phone to be plugged directly into their dev

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remove (or move) old BellSouth Pedestal

There is an old BellSouth phone (POTTs and DSL) on my property line. I’m not sure if any circuits are even active.  I want to remove it, or if there are active circuits to my neighbors, move it into the 5’ easement so I can install a fence.  Can someone suggest where to start or who to ca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help removing old overhead hone wires and box at my home in Ridgefield CT

Can I please get some help setting up a technician to remove these old lines that attach to my home from the street? Please advise.  Many thanks!

Questions

Land line out of service for over 1and 1/2 week. will At&T give me some sort of credit?

Land line out of service for over 1and 1/2 week. will AT&T give me some sort of credit?

Questions

Catch-22 when trying to create user id for landline account

I need to set up an online account to report that my landline isn't working, but the system uses your landline to send you the verification code to create your account. So I need a landline to report that my landline isn't working. Is there any other way to get a verification code?

Questions

AT&T traditional Land Line phones

We have not had AT&T landline service since December 11 and today is December 18; and there is no cell phone here so I am relegated to communicating with AT&T via their Facebook Page, emails, and Twitter ("X") and I keep getting one promise after another that the service will be back on such

Questions

AT&T does not want to support conventional landlines and lies to their customers

I have invested over 7 hours with AT&T, in getting an 88 year old a conventional landline before Christmas!! It all started when we were forced to put our 88 year old into assisted living. I thought it would be easy to transfer her current service (Local landline) to her new home.   On the

Questions

No dial tone

My land line has no dial tone. When I call customer support the automatron says I have another carrier I have to call and hangs up oN me. I receive a bill from at&t every month for my land line and local calls and when I ask for a live agent thru the automatron it ignores me and keeps saying con

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Closed

Reporting a Rude Technical Employee

Hi,   I am report a AT&T technical employee who was helping my neighbor on Saturday(3/30/2019, 10am -11am). He was leaving a mess on my root, and he refused to clean that and provide his name - he said no when I asked for his identification. I have attached some pictures about him and hi

Questions

Accepted Solution

voicemail history

I need more info about how to view my previous voicemail history.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Online Account Access

I cannot got to my phone account (land line) online. When I try to enter the account number, it tells me my account is locked and to call an 877 number.   When I call the 877 number, it tells me to call the 800-288-2020 number.  When I call that number, they say they can't help with onlin

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.