Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Landline to wireless

What device is needed to change a regular phone to a wireless phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID abruptly quit working

I just noticed this morning when my husband called. We have a VoIP land line attached to our Uverse internet, and for the last couple days, there has been no Caller ID identification of incoming calls. I only noticed because we leave the ringers off, and normally the answering machine will give out

Questions

Office phone #2 won't ring while office phone #1 is already in use

I'm trying to set up 2 office phones and while phone 1 is in use and someone else calls phone 2 won't ring it just produces a busy signal.

Questions

Southwestern Bell Box/Equipment I currently have an old Southwestern Bell box hanging off my house. Can I remove it myself ?

It's like the big one on the right in this picture:

Questions

Can't hear caller but caller can hear me

Had phone for years. Suddenly I can't hear a dial tone nor hear an incoming caller. The caller can hear me. (Used a cell phone to test the problem.) Thought the problem was that the old phone finally died. Bought a new phone. Same problem. Any suggestions?

Questions

activate my local line on AT&T phone

I got a Samsung Tab E from my brother in UK and to use my MTN line on it is not possible as the line is reading unreachable what can i do

Questions

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone as stolen

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone stolen so he could get an insurance claim. I paid for this phone and he even took the remaining balance of it out of child support. He won't call and ask AT&T to un-blacklist it. I have the receipts that it was paid off and AT&T

Questions

Line 2 is engaging but not working.

Line 2 will engage when a call comes in on line 1. If you PU line 1 to make out going call, line 2 engages. If a call come in on line 1, line 2 does not pick up and continues to ring. If the line 2 number is called when line 1 is engaged you get a call cannot be completed warning. If you call line 2

Questions

Why Can't I Get Service

I called in February to have my home phone service turned back on (turned it off about 9 months ago). I was told I could have the same number and it would be hooked up and activated on Tuesday (2/13).  It was never turned on or activated.  I called a few days later to find out why it was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline repeatedly making 911 phantom calls even though phone doesn’t work—armed police showing up at my house

My longstanding home phone (the landline) has not worked for over a week (loud noise on line, etc.) The non-working landline has been making 911 calls. In a one week period, armed police have showed up 3 times, once at 4:00am (which was last night when we even had the phone disconnected). After the

Questions

AT&T TL88102 Can I forward a single call to an outside number

I would like our staff to be able to send calls about caterings to my personal cell phone, is this phone capable of doing this. I don't want ALL calls to be forwarded, just the ability to manually forward just the current call to another outside number.

Questions

Business cant verify account info to call or make changes online

We have 3 businesses with landline phones. Years ago these were setup by an employee that isnt working for us any longer.  The contact info on these accounts is nothing we know of and we dont get a paper bill. How do we gain access to the account if we dont even get a paper bill?

Questions

POTS Replacement

Are there any alternatives for replacing POTS lines used for fax, security system monitoring, etc.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replacing a broken EL52203 with a new Model of the same kind

My AT&A phone fell n the floor and no longer works  Not just the phone, but the base as well need to be replaced.  If I get the same model can I just plug it in after charging the battery?

Questions

Application for easement release

We are putting in a pool and need to push the pool over our easement , so we need to get it release from AT&T. Where do I get this or from whom?

Questions

Att landline refuses to connect with certain phone numbers

Our landline refuses to call out to certain phone numbers within our area code but will call out to others. We are in Stilllwater OK. We just get the message " all circuits are busy now please try again later 372"

Questions

AT &T 974 phone message waiting alert beep

The alert beep for a message waiting is not working?

Questions

Customer Service Has Beens Completely Useless No One Can Help Simplest Problems Not Resolved

It's a different department. We can't help you from here. Endless excuses. That's AT&T Customer Support. Company MOTO We will find a way to (Edited per community guidelines) you off and keep it that way! Confirmed Auto pay set up 3-4 times. Had auto pay for years! Now so incompetent at all levels. N

Questions

Text Alerts from AT&T Why won't you let me get Text Alerts without AT&T wireless?

So AT&T won't let you add a wireless phone number unless it is an AT&T number!!

Questions

Why is my bill so high for my home service with two Lan Lines!

We have two Landlines in our residence, one for my home office, and one for our home. We have had these numbers and service forever. I was looking at my bill and for one Number I have a charge of $75 a month for "Combined Communication Svcs"?????? The other line has a flat charge of $37.50. Why is o

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.