Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15K)

Activity
Selected Activity
There has been no AT&T phone service at my house since a week ago.

My home address is an apartment located at 41043. Even though it is an apartment, there is no phone call. Until two weeks ago, there were two spaces, but now it is always in SOS mode. I have signed up for three routes with my two children, but I can't use any phones. I don't understand this situatio

Questions

How can I have an ATT easement moved

I have a lot that I may want to sell and it has an ATT easement. How do I go about having this moved for possible development? Can't seem to add plat here.

Questions

att trashed our lawn while laying cable the week of January 15, 2024. devora and gary fine. (Edited as per community guidelines)

(Edited as per community guidelines) [email scrubbed]   My lawn was perfect.  You laid dead sod!!! My driveway is filthy. My sidewalk is filthy.  My house is filthy.  We can barely walk out.  FILTH!!  Where do I send the bills!!?  disgusting to trash millions of $ of houses in Weston Hills!!! devora

Questions

Removal of old telephone line

The house that we acquired has old phone lines from overhead with very old equipment. Trying to find out how to have them removed. Contractor indicated that we cannot touch these wires rather we need to ask the phone company. Please advise. Thanks, Karthik

Questions

Black list iPhone xs

I bought an iPhone xs by marketplace and it doesn't document me, and it's on black list by att usa I have your box, my question is is there a solution? To contact them directly to see if they remove it from that list? Thank you!

Questions

Disconnect 2 land lines

I'm a retiree I want to disconnect 2 land lines that are on concession, (Edited to remove personal information). I have been transferred 3 times & no one seems to know who to call.  All I want is to disconnect these lines!!!!!!  Trying for 2 hours now.  Please HELP!

Questions

Trade and Deceptive information

Agents tell you one thing and says supervisor is working to resolve the problem since October 17,2023

Questions

About SIM Unlocking

I am having trouble unlocking my SIM lock. I am unable to log in now,I entered my IMEI and tried to unlock it, but it says come back in 24 hours. It appears that you have since left the session. To protect your information, the session has been closed. A new unlock request will be initiated.I cann

Questions

Account website

I can't access my account - when it goes to the login page - it never gets there. It stops working.  I need to print my bill now.  Thanks.

Questions

Call log hasn't updated for 5 days

Any way to resolve an issue where I can't see any calls in my log since 3/13?

Questions

Monthly AT&T statements (since 2010) with a $135.89 credit. No one can find this account

We have been receiving an AT&T billing statement every month for over 13 years from my husband's account when he lived in Illinois. He canceled the account when we married and he moved to Indiana, where we live now. Each statement includes his old number and some other number that he was suppose

Questions

Can't make or receive calls with new bgw320-505

Hooked up new box any calls made to the landline get a "user busy" response. Any calls made from the line just don't seem to go out. No phone issues with previous box.

Questions

Landlines calling plan

I've had a landlines plan called " All Distance" by AT&T California Residence Flat Rate for more than 20 years. This plan let me call anywhere in California for one flat rate. I normally travel for work 11 months out of the year and did not notice problems. I now notice I received charges where

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Retireree Concession Service

Last month the submission, by mail, to Health Smart, P.O. Box 11296, Charleston, WV 25339-1296 for toll reimbursement was returned as "not deliverable as addressed".Has there been an address change?   Please advise.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Relocating landline drop

I want to move the landline drop coming in from the utility pole to a different spot on my house. I have Spectrum phone but they say the original utility is responsible for the incoming main line. Is AT&T the utility for Los Angeles City (Pico/Fairfax area)? Does anyone have experience to share

Questions

Reimbursement for my order cancelation

I recently purchased my phones through a third party representative in Sam's Club for AT & T but they sent the phones to the wrong address. I called to get the phones blocked after instructed to do so on the 7 day period of time. I was promised that I would get reimbursed the $313.50 that I was

Questions

Customer service

Very irritated. Phone and internet go down do to outages seems like every other weekend. I had technician come to house and supposedly cut off all phone jacks but one and now that one not working. Been out a phone for over a week because the only number you can find is the 800-288-2020 and it’s alwa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Panel cover needs replacing

Where can I purchase a replacement cover for our telephone panel that is mounted on a wall outside our house? It's approximately 11x15 inches, and it has the words"TELEPHONE" engraved on it.  The corners have rusted out and panel no longer sits on place.

Questions

I accidently blocked a number. How can I unblock it?

Questions

Scam Call?

I got multiple calls from a number which was tagged as under AT&T. (877)-714-1509 they asked me for the last 4 digits of my SSN. my dad pays for my phone bill but the only information I gave out was the last 4 digits. They tried putting me on hold but I quickly hung up when my dad told me not to

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.