Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15K)

Activity
Selected Activity
When AT&T installer kills existing connections

When the installer hooks up new phones in our building, one or more existing user loses service. This can take over a week to fix.

Questions

Can make NO calls. Phone NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK??

I am unable to make or receive calls on my Samsung phone. I get a message : Your phone is not registered on a network so you can only make emergency calls! I do not receive ATT verification codes on my phone. So I am unable to get chat help or even access my bill (which has a ZERO balance. What t

Questions

Escalate my Landline issue with John T. Stankey, AT&T Chief Executive Officer

Need to contact Mr. Stankey, AT&T's CEO to escalate and explain the situation at hand with my home Land line, as well as how AT&T's service has handle the situation in L.A., CA. The first request for a Landline Tech service was on 2/7/24 (the landline was still active, off & on). AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need to report my home landline outage

no dial tone, cannot call out and nobody can call in

Questions

Has Digital Phone Call Protect be discontinued?

I know Call Protect for cell phones has been turned into a revenue stream called Active Armor. I'm interested in Digital Phone Call Protect for VOIP over fiber. All my documentation says it is available (and free) as do the ATT web pages and myatt app. However, all the documentation that tells how t

Questions

ATT Easement

Hello. I would like to learn more about an ATT easement that is on a property we are looking to purchase.  

Questions

el 42408 handset

How do you deregister a EL42408 model? I have that current model and bought a used handset via E-BAY. I need to deregister it and need to sync it up with my base. 

Questions

cordless replacement

what models are compatible replacement with DLP 72412?

Questions

Expansion Handset Compatible with DLP 72362

Just purchased the DLP 72362, base w/ handset & 2 expansion handsets.   Would like to purchase more handsets. Which ones would work best?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replacing a broken EL52203 with a new Model of the same kind

My AT&A phone fell n the floor and no longer works  Not just the phone, but the base as well need to be replaced.  If I get the same model can I just plug it in after charging the battery?

Questions

why doesn't att.com/repair work?

My two landlines for the last two plus years are dead or have excessive static. I constantly report trouble at att.com/repair but that their site doesn't work for anymore.

Questions

Getting old phone service cable removed from exterior of house

I have an old At&t phone cable that is connected to my house and since it's no longer in use and is a nuance because of how low it hangs it would like it removed entirely. A phone agent I spoke to said I could remove it myself, but that doesn't seem in line with what I've read elsewhere. Can a t

Questions

AT&T Phone Advanced for My Residence

I’m debating whether to switch from my traditional AT&T home phone plan which is getting to be way too expensive ( 122.00 monthly) for phone only- no internet, etc. I like the peace of mine knowing of power failure I can make and receive calls especially if I can’t charge my cell phone. Are any

Questions

Unauthorized tampering with box.

This morning while walking my dog, I witnessed someone dressed in regular clothes doing something inside one of the big boxes. He was not in a AT&T truck, but in a white BMW. He apparently had keys because the doors to the box was open, as I approached, he closed the doors and walked to the oth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Land Line not working for over 10 months--But ATT is still billing us.

To ATT Land Line Services (POTS) Account  713 xxx-yyyy 949-4   Dear ATT Dear Larry Evans Vice President and General Manager AT&T South Texas CC: Customer Loyalty Service Agents: CECILE CR7245 and RUBEN RS3937 We were promised $806.00 USD credits on 25 November, 2023  and we have

Questions

Home phone account number

The account number listed on my billing statement and the account listed in My ATT is different. What is the reason for that?

Questions

PHONE-ADVANCED

Will this work with Starlink ?

Questions

Wireless Internet Device IFWA-40 Broken During Today's Outage

During this morning's outage I noticed my home phone unit's power light was off. Usually it is green.  The only other lights on were the battery and signal strength icons.  I trying shutting off unit, plugging and unplugging.  Tried the reset button.  Customer support walked my

Questions

Closed

New phone & internet customer. Absolutely cannot find ANY way to set up the Call Protect feature for phone?

I've had AT&T cell phones for ever, just added Fiber, phone and DirectTV. The AT&T website is so incredibly janky, and it's completely impossible to find out how to activate Call Protect to stop spam calls on the 'landline' (I know it's VOIP).   The web pages that describe how to set

Questions

E-mail address to contact billing customer service

What is the e-mail address for customer service for AT&T billing customer service. The M-F window to call is not good and the chat was no help.Thanks!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.