Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (90.9K)

Activity
VPN Throttled over ATT Air

I work from home and am required to use a VPN. When I connect to VPN, my connection drops to a speed that is virtually unusable.  This also happens when I connect to a personal VPN from my non-work device.   I have added a screen shot of the speed test over VPN back to our office.&nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can someone tell me what the upload limit is for the plans?

To be clear, I am currently a new AT&T customer, having Fiber just installed. I selected the 2GB plan, as it is the cheapest that I can be certain does not have a stupidly limited upload speed. There was a time when some ISPs would limit the upload speed so much that it made the download speed

Questions

Fiber 300 Unlimited data or 1TB?

In November 2022, my digital home phone line stopped working. They would not come check it out unless I upgraded to Fiber.So ... I went from:Uverse TVDigital home phoneInternet 24 toUverse TVDigital home phoneFiber 300My statements say:Data allowance (unlimited GB)Unlimited Internet - Because

Questions

Wire got pulled out not sure on the colors

Moving furniture and my wire got yanked from the wall. The only thing I can make out is blue and light blue and I looked on the box outside that looked correct but I didn’t see any other wires. I feel like something else should be connected as well right now all I’m getting is a flashing green light

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help connecting your devices?

Internet of Things Need help setting up a TV, we have some solutions below that can help! Don't See Your Device Below? In some instances, you may need to visit the manufacturer's website for instructions to connect your device. Our Smart Home Manager can also be used to connect most of yo

Questions

Poor Business Practice and Failed Account Closure

I recently took over as the practice manager of a business that was utilizing AT&T dedicated business internet at $540/month for 20mbps upload and download speeds. Upon realization of the outrageous monthly bills, I contacted AT&T to see what our options were. I was told by the AT&T repr

Questions

Email Address after cancelation

My family has a mix of sbcglobal, yahoo, and att email addresses. We have just cancelled directv service and most likely will need to cancel ATT internet service as well. Will we lose all the email addresses as a result? If so, is there a way to maintain email service, as keeping ATT as an internet

Questions

retired employee discount on fiber

I just got off the phone with a great sales tech for employee concessions. The tech was not just a concessions tech but had a lot of answers. I did not understand one aspect and am putting this out here. The cost for all forms of fiber internet 1gig and above including 2 gig and 5 gig is the same.

Questions

Register AT&T Internet Air

When I attempt to register as required I receive a message that I must change my user name because it is already connected to my AT&T Internet Air Account. The service representative told me to try to change my password and that didn't work either. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how di

Questions

IP Passthrough - BGW210-700 / ASUS RT-AX82U

I need some assistance with IP Passthrough. I have searched through a few topics here and I am still not getting any results, be gentle.....  I have Gigabit Internet service and my speedtests from inside the Gateway are excellent.  My internet speeds from my computer are less than half o

Questions

Accepted Solution

T-mobile users get “not in service” message when calling my business

AT&T forced my business to get fiber and a new router for internet & phone. Since doing so my customers who have t mobile as their service provider receive a”not in service” message when calling my business. It is only t-mobile users, all others are being connected. I called AT&T, and th

Questions

Unable to install AT&T to iphone

I installed AT&T to an iPhone but it wasn’t going for normal texting, so I deleted it and wanted to install it back to the iPhone, notification wasn’t sent to the iPhone anymore. What could have went wrong?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

error on Hub

Have error E004 What dose this ,eam

Questions

Internet Air speeds

Is there a guaranteed minimum speed with Internet Air? When I first set it up last month I was regularly getting speeds in excess of 100 mbps. Recently speeds are in the single digits - as low as 6 mbps - leaving be unable to stream video, browse the web, etc. I'm assuming the tower has been overlo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att yard damage

Att has dug up my yard without any notice or permission. I keep my yard looking like a putting green (former lawn service owner and greens keeper). I cut it every day during Summer at 0.35 inches and now I won't even be able to get my mower over the mounds of dirt they left behind without finding so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Issue moving Ubuntu/Apache webserver from Comcast to AT&T router

I've hosted a simple Ubuntu web server for years on port 443 via a Comcast router with port forwarding enabled without issue. I am in the process of changing to AT&T, the router provided is a BGW320, which also has port forwarding that I've enabled on 443 after a full factory reset. The web serv

Questions

Removal of AT&T and Ameritech fiber phone and internet service equipment from a PSAP.

I need to remove AT&T and Ameritech equipment from our county PSAP. Who at AT&T do I need to contact?

Questions

Tech Appointment

I have a tech appointment scheduled for next Tuesday but it’s not showing up under myAT&T so I hope that means it isn’t canceled any ideas? I haven’t had internet for over 10 days.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Free tablet

Can I get a free tablet if I already have free at&t internet?

Questions

ATT&T electrical junction box issue

We have a large ATT&T electrical junction box in our community that is making a very loud noise and causing disruption to the community. We fear that this box may need some repair. This is the photo of the box. Can someone help us, please?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.