Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (92.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
A scheduled to set automatically to cut on and off

I want to schedule my work-fi to turn off at a certain time as well as cut back on at a certain time automatically so that my kids can learn to utilize there time wisely and get a break from screen time even if I’m not home

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add tp-link deco router to nvg599

How do I connect and configure the nvg599 to add a tp-link Deco W6000 wireless router?

Questions

Is it possible to have either 2 all-fi hubs or separate att internet air accounts at the same address?

I live off the road about 700 feet, just went from att copper line to att internet air. I also have a guest house on the property 150 feet away where from the all-fi hubs is. Got an extender but it's to far to set up at the guest house and I have the hub upstairs close to a window which faces the gu

Questions

software bug in att billing system

Four months ago the usual email "Your AT&T online bill is ready to be viewed" said I owed the usual $60. Clicked the pay now button, logged in, and it said welcome to the new site howdoya like it, my internet bill is $0.00. Tried to pay anyway, there was no way. Customer service said that is the

Questions

Billing Website Incorrectly Displaying Past Due?

When logging in to set up auto-pay, I noticed red text indicating my May 2024 payment was "past due." I have a receipt from AT&T from when I made my payment for May, and it also has cleared my bank. Further, when I made the payment previously for this bill, the website confirmed I was current an

Questions

Never received promotional gift card

We only signed on for the 1000mpbs plan in February due to a representative encouraging us to take advantage of a $100 gift card promotion for the 1gig service. it’s now June, we never received an email with activation or confirmation for the reward, but we do receive monthly billing reminders. Up

Questions

Gateway DNS server

The DNS server on my gateway does not seem to be running. I can look up host names on the web OK but I cannot find any hosts on my home network. This worked for a few weeks after the service was installed but stopped after several thunderstorms rolled through the area. I have done a reset and a retu

Questions

AT&T Box on my property line

I have a situation where there is an AT&T box in my backyard, well I thought it was until I checked the city maps for my house and it turns out that the box is on my neighbor's property, or should be. Well to make it more interesting, my neighbor has had a fence built inside his property lines,

Questions

NETWORK SERVICE ISSUE: Network problems impacting Nextiva VoIP service for AT&T Customers

We have an issue in the network affecting many AT&T customers in California using the Nextiva VoIP service. Details available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vREUuzRG1IqnhZRhRF7KHKE2NMBu7Jg82Fmd-n4ZKXHnOcBPetXR9SmrDf7AI2U62EbbTJDZGmui-iU/pub I'm beginning to think I made a mi

Questions

Closed

Urgent! Someone signed up for service using my email address

Hi, I have tried to call the Fraud Department and no one called me back. I have received a dozen emails for someone who signed up for your service (I have the invoice with their service address) using my email address. I have no idea who this person is and I don't live in Charlotte. It's 4 hours d

Questions

Price Increase Unless Account Linked to Bank Account - After Data Breach

On April 11 I got a notification that there has been a security breach at ATT. Then on April 27th I get an email saying the price of my internet will go up unless I link my account to a bank account. So two weeks after the breach was announced, ATT want more financial information from me or they wi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Port Forwarding for VRising not working.

I've set up a VRising server on a laptop before I moved. All was working. Now I've moved and got AT&T Fiber, I tried to port forward so I can continue my game on the server, did everything (reset router, NAT/Gaming, add the service and device) but the server just won't show up. Using BGW 320-50

Questions

cannot connect my iPhone with my at&t internet service

on my modem model BGW210, the green light is on for Power and Broadband but the Phone light is not on my model BGW210

Questions

Can't login to my yahoo mail form my home ATT internet.

Every time, since one week now the ATT home internet is giving me problem when I try to login to my yahoo mail. It asked me to wait for one hour each time and then I will be able to login. After log out, and I wanted to login again then I have to wait for another hour. I tried the data network inste

Questions

4 days no service

I have had no service for the past 4 days. I am on SOS mode and it seems that there is an outage and a lot of places. Although this may be the case, some of my friends have had their service restored. I am still in the dark. All of my family members still have their service as we are all on the same

Questions

Another price increase

ATT increased price of internet service by $5 effective Feb 26, 2023. Have announced another $5 price increase effective July 16, 2023.  For my internet package that is a 25% increase in less than six months.  I am signed up for every discount I can get; including earlier this year a $5 d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Should do I upgrade my AT&T Router/Gateway or is there a way to improve my WiFi speed?

I have the Internet 24 plan with the 2Wire 3801HGV-B model thats probably 10+ years old and noticed that when doing the speed test, it only between 0.5-3 Mbps on download. It might be better when it's only me using the WiFi but it's still around that range so I'm not really sure what to do at this p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I ADD a website to my EXCEPTIONS list?

ATT internet security is blocking my access to a few websites, the web page error says using the ATT Home Manager says I can add them to my exceptions list - but when I login there is no mention of any exceptions tool anywhere.

Questions

File a complaint

The techs that came to bury my wire today showed up in a minivan and completely tore up my yard along the path of the wire. The first time I got my wire buried I didn’t even notice. They did a completely sloppy job and I take a lot of pride in my yard. I want this fixed.

Questions

Ethernet Connection direct from router show connected by no internet. Same with WiFi.

Modem is about ten years old and needs to be replaced!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.