Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (90.9K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Switched Cisco receiver for Motorola receiver wired

Switched receiver box on one tv error Client unprovisioned on 99.178.18.6. Cannot fix error so cannot watch Uverse tv on this tv Any ideas?

Questions

Who do I call to get my lawn re-sodded after AT&T contractors tore up my front yard.

A group of contractors showed up unannounced and started digging holes and trenches in my yard.while installing fiber optic cable. After cutting my internet wires and leaving me without service for over a day and a half, blowing a power transformer after they cut some power lines and leaving the wh

Questions

Closed

Corporate Solution

We begin new factory operation from April. I would like to check out available service in terms of corporate. We are looking for high speed Internet, fax, and telephone in office. Kindly advise your best plan suit us. Thanks in advance,

Questions

ATT Fiber Install Question

We recently purchased house built in the late 90's and we are using Spectrum cable for our internet. Basically there is a coax line that runs from the cable box outside into my office and plugs into the cable modem, which is then connected to the router. The router connects to a gigabit switch and

Questions

easement consent form for fence in Palm Beach County

easement consent form for fence in Palm Beach County I need to obtain approval from AT&T for an existing fence that encroaches on a utility easement. I am located in West Palm Beach, FL. There is no phone number available to call and speak to someone. Looking for assistance to get the ECF

Questions

Internet Backup Scam via phone call and even sent us hardware to install?

Hi Community! My business received a cold call from "AT&T" stating that they are doing necessary upgrades to our internet system.   My front desk staff took the phone call so I wasn't aware of any of the conversation.  Apparently, they asked her for her name and the correct shipp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why do I need to call?

Where is the option to cancel or downgrade my service on the website? If I can sign up for service and upgrade my service from the website then I should be able to cancel and downgrade as well.

Questions

Unable to ping gateway (bgw320-500)

I'm unable to ping my gateway from the outside. I've turned off the setting "Drop incoming ICMP Echo requests to Device WAN address" No success pinging the public IP that's assigned to my gateway. Any help is appreciated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Airties 4971 wifi extender purchase options

I currently own (as in bought outright from AT&T) a single model 4921 extender. I understand that model is no longer being supported, and have been told that my only option now is to pay $10 a month for eternity for something that I previously bought for a fixed cost. This seems ridiculous to me

Questions

Stopped working

I have add the air internet for about a month and it recently stopped working. When I try to log in to my account on line it just keeps going to my phone wireless account.  It want me to link, but when I try to do this it does not recognize the email or passwords.  We also have not receiv

Questions

How do I get access to sbcglobal.net account?

I have an old sbcglobal.net account and when I try to login it tells me it doesn't have access to credentials to authenticate me. I must get access to this account. Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Service

My sister was a victim of identity theft in 2009. The individuals use her information to get AT&T.  They sign up for a land line, 2 cell phones.  In 2016, she was told she couldn’t get the service.  Can she get home internet now? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Airties 4971 showing offline on app but works to extend wifi

So I’ve had att internet for 2.5 years never had issues till the last 2 weeks when my 3 extenders went offline and att sent me new ones. I only hooked up one as I learned that having more extenders than you need isn’t a good thing. I synced this new one to my router and it worked for 2-3 days and s

Questions

How to set the time on my AT&t All-Fi Hub.

I've had it on for a day I thought it would figure out the time correctly but it hasn't. It's currently 9:39 a.m. in California and the unit says it's 5:37

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320 Received Power Display Bug?

BGW320-500 running 4.25.4. Service is running well with no issues. Is there a display bug for the received optical power under Broadband>FiberStatus?  My BGW320 is reporting 0.87 (see below) or -41 dBm per the Rx Power explanation on the right of that page. I'm on XG-PON service.  AFA

Questions

Att fiber internet goes down every single night.

My family has ATT Fiber internet and for the past 3 weeks it has been going down  every single night (only at night) starting between 11pm-3am and not coming back up until at least 8 am.    We have had 3 different techs come and replace all of our lines, the gateway has been rep

Questions

Damage from ATT Fiber burial process

I have serious damage to my underground drainage piping when they came to bury the fiber line. It is causing serious erosion to my yard. I had someone come out to take a look but he said that he could only look at the service, which worked fine. He stated that he was putting in a claim for me and th

Questions

Easement Consent Form

Sent the above to g44448@att.com on December 13th. Need this form acknowledged and returned to me asap for a fence permit application. Can you help? This question does not have a category or topic to match. I completed so the form could be sent.

Questions

Slow internet no matter what I choose

Recently, I had at&t home internet package that suffered horribly. Paid over $90 a month for a speed of 5 mbps. After contacting support they mentioned trying All-Fi with a speed of 140 mbps at around $60 a month. So I signed up. When we first turned on the device, it ran at about 125 mbps. Afte

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wan IP settings

Where can I find the WAN IP settings I should be using? I need IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS. I found settings in my AT&T gateway that I am using as a static IP connection but I do not know what Subnet Mask I should be using.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.