Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (90.9K)

Activity
Lifeline applied to Internet Service

Greetings I have already been approved for Lifeline and have the application number. How can I apply this discount to my current ATT fiber service.  The customer rep said it is only good for Land line service which doesn't seem correct.  Can I get the specific instructions on how to appl

Questions

email questions

I'm confused on ATT/Yahoo mail accounts: I have 3 on my profile page. I regularly use the @sbcglobal.net one with no issues (it is a "linked" account). I also have 2 other linked accounts with @att.net. I want to delete one of them that I never use - but when I try to delete it, it wants to delete t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I call to verify the return of the internet air equipment?

I sent my equipment on December 8, 2023 internet air and it still appears that it has not been returned, how do I check because I do not want to pay the amount for not returning the equipment. envie mi equipo en diciembre 8, 2023 intertnet air y aun aparece que no se ha devuelto como hago para revis

Questions

Cable replacement

The broadband cable is tore and ripped in some places so I want to replace it. It is acat 5e utp 26awg e315882 2 pairs. I’m not sure what to look for when buying, so I would appreciate help! I have a Motorola BGW210-700

Questions

ATT are borderline criminals. Locked into another 1 year contract to fix an issue that they haven't fixed. Also charged false tech fees.

I'm on a 50MBP/s plan with ATT (Sadly the best available in my area despite my literal neighbors having fiber) So back in mid november I started having crippling packet loss issues out of nowhere with seemingly no rhyme or reason, it just started happening. The only noteworthy thing that had happen

Questions

How do you change the time displayed on my Wi-All

Clock is off by 6 hours, display 1:00 when it is 7:00

Questions

BGW 320 Can't get Port Forwarding to work -- tried device reset and followed the posted instructions.

Hi, On my ATT Fiber internet connection, I'd like to use a VPN powered by my Synology NAS (using OpenVPN), but I can't get my ATT router to forward the suggested port (1194 UDP). I've read many threads of people with similar problems, I've tried the frequently suggested "reset the device" approach

Questions

$250.00 Reward Never Received

When I set up the gigabit internet at my new apartment in May (2023) , I was told in 6 months I would receive a reward card for $250.00.. So it has been a little over 6 months and I have not heard or received anything.. So I called the local AT&T rep who set up the account and left messages for

Questions

Darshan Hiranandani - How can I troubleshoot my AT&T internet connection issues?

Hey team, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, experiencing some issues with my AT&T internet connection and could use some assistance troubleshooting. Has anyone encountered similar problems before, or does anyone have expertise in troubleshooting AT&T internet issues? Any advice or suggestions would b

Questions

Tekken 8 routes

Hello, recently been trying to play tekken 8 online, having horrible/unstable connections to nearly every opponent. Is ATT having an issue with the traceroute to tekken servers? Game is almost unplayable, making me consider look at other options for ISP. Play several other games without any issue. D

Questions

Minecraft Port Forwarding Not Working Despite Following All Steps

Hello AT&T Community, I'm reaching out after hitting a wall with an issue I've been facing: Minecraft port forwarding not working on my network. I've been down the rabbit hole of forum threads, both here and on other sites, trying every recommended solution to get port forwarding to work for my

Questions

Will Steal Additional money from your account

I have recordings of a conversation where AT&T rep admits to a lot of customers not receiving emails and asking me if I’m wanting a credit. I have the lowest internet plan and have had it for 3 years. No issue. I am sick and working part time with children and needed to get medication. When I co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sub Account email problem sbcglobal.net

I have two Sbcglobal sub accounts tied to my primary email. and both are no longer recognize the password I set up.  I have not changed anything, it just quit working.  Is there something wrong?

Questions

att air and uverse compatibility

I have att dsl I want to upgrade to att air that is now available in my area. I currently have uvserse and want to keep using uverse after the upgrade. Is this possilbe? Gary

Questions

Migrating to ATT FIBER from ATT DSL causing email suspension and trying to unsuspend it.

I recently migrated from ATT DSL to ATT FIBER. ATT claims they attempted to contact me that my DSL would be terminated, but I have no record of it. Before the fiber installation my original email was "suspended".  I contacted them and was told about their attempt to contact me and that the ema

Questions

No IPv6 Default Route

I've tried call in support multiple times with no luck about IPv6 being broken. My router gets a global IPv6 unicast address, but does have not a default IPv6 gateway. Since there's no default gateway the router cannot forward IPv6 traffic. I've tried the built IPv6 ping to well know domains and tho

Questions

Fiber outage

Hey community. Got a question for y’all. My neighborhood has been suffering a fiber internet outage for the past seven days with no end in sight. My smart home manager app just says it’s expected to be resolved within 24 hours. It’s says that since the internet went down on the 13th. Is there a way

Questions

Closed

uverse via att air gw.

I currently have the old uverse VDSL gateway. I was told by an ATT rep that the ATT air gateway would pass the uverse IPTV to my home intranet. I use my home's intranet to recv IPTV by configuring the old GW for pass-through, I've not had an issue yet. When I changed GW from old to the new one my ro

Questions

Change access point

Change access point on fiber router.

Questions

Getting an AT&T release on an old telegraph email

Anyone know a good point of contact for AT&T that can get a release or no objection letter to an old blanket telegraph easement from 1929. Its holding up a property sale.  I'm located in Southwest Washington.  I cant find a category or topic to post this under @AT&Thelp

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.