Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (90.9K)

Activity
Remittance Coupon/Registered Security

I would like to know where I can send my remittance coupons/registered securities for payment?

Questions

Not received promised reward card!

I purchased att internet at the begining of december 2021 because i had to promo codes at checkout. One for a 250$ reward card and another one for a 150$ card. After 2 months of acrive service i did not receive any of them so i called att support. They said i should get them soon and i did eventual

Questions

New Development - Ground up Circle K Jurupa Valley // ATT Incoming Conduit

We are a General Contractor currently doing a new ground-up construction project (Circle K) located in Jurupa Valley. We need to prep the incoming AT&T / Spectrum conduits coming from the street into the building’s electrical room. Can I get a phone number or email where I can speak to someone

Questions

I began using Internet Air on January 23, 2024, but I am being charged for the old regular internet

I began using ATT Internet Air on January 23, 2024. But I have received two bills for $70.70 for the internet that was disconnected. I was not told I had to return the equipment. Is that the problem?

Questions

Ethernet Disconnects

Since we have upgraded to the latest equipment, we still have both wifi and Ethernet disconnects with out 1 GB Fiber for usually about 15 seconds or more. It's very annoying. I uninstalled Smart Home Manager because it never helped me do anything or determine anything. This usually happens every da

Questions

Local settings?

Is there a way to update the settings to my locality? I’m not able to stream Netflix or my local news stations because it’s set to Alabama not Pennsylvania.

Questions

Lied to about bundle pricing

I had someone come to my door and offer cheaper internet than what I had through spectrum with ATT Fiber and comparable speeds so I was interested and signed up. I was told that my phone service through ATT would still be eligible for the $20/mo discount even though it is a prepaid account. I have h

Questions

E-Mail Update

I keep getting these notices about updating my e-mail or they will close this account.  I talked with representative on AT & T site and they said they updated my account and it is all set but I still get these notices.  I am way about clicking a link when I don't se why I am getting these.  So is an

Questions

Outage for 2 days

My daughter has had no internet service in Glendale Heights IL for their home internet. My husband has been told the entire system is down NOT CELL SERVICE but INTERNET SERVICE.  I was told by a representative  in a Rosemont IL cell phone store this information yesterday.  When my so

Questions

att giving wrong ip / location

the location on my att air router is saying its in California and im in Texas, because of this i get unplayable ping on servers i play, is there a way to get this back to where its supposed to be? i live 3 hrs from dallas and im getting 100 ms. PLEASE give me a fix i live in a rural area and i used

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

E403 Error on AT&T Gateway Receiver Display

Getting E403 errors on AT&T Internet Air Gateway receiver almost daily. Have to reset box and some other Wifi connected devices each time. Good 5G cell phone signal level at box location with line of sight to tower. Usually happens in the late afternoon and evening. If the box could just reset i

Questions

wifi password Will i need to change all my devices to the new password ? Or, will they still be connected to my wifi after I change my PW

I have many devices connected to my current ATT Wifi password. Will i need to change all of those  devices to the new password for those to recognize my home wifi? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Forwarding does not work

I have had the same internet and same gateway hardware for 3+ years and port forwarding previously worked as expected. The configuration recently had to be reset and now port forwarding refuses to work. It is setup exactly as previously configured. Enabling remote access works which must use some so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outstanding Efforts

Just wanted to share a story of outstanding service from two of your very professional field technicians - Mike G. was the first on the scene and he was dealt hard cards with the new home having both location issues and availability challenges - he worked with us to find an alternative called in Gar

Questions

AT&T "support" line apparently is an oxymoron

Good luck with calling "support;" I can never get a human on the line no matter what I try and/or say.The system does not recognize my phone number that was provided when I registered (I don't know how to find my account number), nor does the system acknowledge AT&T internet Air as a product. It

Questions

My wifi keeps telling me to sign in

My wifi keeps telling me to sign in and I can't remember the username or password and I've already unplugged to modem and the little box on the wall but it just keeps telling me the same thing, but for some reason the people with iphones in the house don't have this problem and only the android user

Questions

Engineering Dept

I work for Brightland Homes and I’m looking to connect with the engineering dept in the Dallas area

Questions

email addresses don't work

I have 3 email addresses in my profile that are supposedly "linked". When I try to send an email to 2 of them, I get a failure notice that says the address doesn't exist. The other works fine. How do I fix the 2 that aren't receiving mail?

Questions

Is port 111 network traffic blocked?

I am trying to use the Portmapper service (on port 111) on an Ubuntu computer in Microsoft's Azure cloud service. I can login via SSH, and try to connect to ports 110, 112, and 114 (all properly rejected as expected), but connection attempts to port 111 time out. When I am connected through Xfinity

Questions

AT&T Incompetent Customer Service

Three days ago I was approached in the grocery store by an AT&T representative to upgrade service. "It will only be 8 minutes" I was told. It was actually more than 30 minutes, but he was polite. I was offered a $150 gift card to upgrade my Internet-1000 to Internet-2000. I was also offered a fr

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.