Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (90.9K)

Activity
I can not access my account on my at&t

Dear whom it may concern, I keep getting this message reguardless what computer or phone I try to log in from. Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this

Questions

No internet connection

I have been using this internet connection for a long day. But friends, now when I am trying to open Chrome, I am unable to access any internet connection. Strangely, it shows that my PC is connected. I have no idea what could be the issue. Does anyone have any idea about how to solve it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Incorrect location based on IP

I switched from wired Internet to Internet Air a few weeks back.  Since then i've noticed some problems with IP address based locations.  The first thing i noticed is when i use Speedtest, the "closest" servers are always from Houston or Dallas.  The problem is that i'm located in Ce

Questions

Fiber Optic Service outage

I live in Union City, GA and had service installed on 2/14/24 and everything worked great! My issue is service has been down since 2/21/24 with no proposed end in sight. Who can I contact about this because this is insanity!! No explanation whatsoever of the issue is not the way to do business. This

Questions

Historic easement quitclaim - Los Angeles

I have a parcel of land in Los Angeles with a Southern California Telephone Company (SCTC) easement from 1936. It's my understanding SCTC eventually became AT&T. Who can I speak with at AT&T to for review of this easement and to request it be quitclaimed? Thank you, K

Questions

Getting fiber cable buried

I had a fiber wire repaired/ installed 2-6-24. The date quoted for latest to bury was 2-13-24. I have been no showed and canceled on several times now, it is currently the 22nd.When I called today to get an update I was told they would get to it when they could, nothing else they could do. At this p

Questions

Vacant lot new construction, no internet, but neighbors have internet

Hello, i am finishing up new construction of a house and i cant seem to get internet availability. The lot has had an address for last 20-30 years and all the houses around me are 20 years old with att available service (I have tried signing them up for service). My lot has att fiber lines running

Questions

Server Authentication not working from local network

Hello, I'm running a server on my home network, when accessing it from the outside, either through a Domain Name or my networks IP address I have no issues, but when accessing it from the home network authentication doesn't work (there are also performance issues, but those are hard to pin down). If

Questions

Wifi

I can't get my doorbell camera to send no, but it is on 5g and it need to be on 2.4g. how can I change it

Questions

Remittance Coupon/Registered Security

I would like to know where I can send my remittance coupons/registered securities for payment?

Questions

Not received promised reward card!

I purchased att internet at the begining of december 2021 because i had to promo codes at checkout. One for a 250$ reward card and another one for a 150$ card. After 2 months of acrive service i did not receive any of them so i called att support. They said i should get them soon and i did eventual

Questions

New Development - Ground up Circle K Jurupa Valley // ATT Incoming Conduit

We are a General Contractor currently doing a new ground-up construction project (Circle K) located in Jurupa Valley. We need to prep the incoming AT&T / Spectrum conduits coming from the street into the building’s electrical room. Can I get a phone number or email where I can speak to someone

Questions

I began using Internet Air on January 23, 2024, but I am being charged for the old regular internet

I began using ATT Internet Air on January 23, 2024. But I have received two bills for $70.70 for the internet that was disconnected. I was not told I had to return the equipment. Is that the problem?

Questions

Ethernet Disconnects

Since we have upgraded to the latest equipment, we still have both wifi and Ethernet disconnects with out 1 GB Fiber for usually about 15 seconds or more. It's very annoying. I uninstalled Smart Home Manager because it never helped me do anything or determine anything. This usually happens every da

Questions

Local settings?

Is there a way to update the settings to my locality? I’m not able to stream Netflix or my local news stations because it’s set to Alabama not Pennsylvania.

Questions

Lied to about bundle pricing

I had someone come to my door and offer cheaper internet than what I had through spectrum with ATT Fiber and comparable speeds so I was interested and signed up. I was told that my phone service through ATT would still be eligible for the $20/mo discount even though it is a prepaid account. I have h

Questions

E-Mail Update

I keep getting these notices about updating my e-mail or they will close this account.  I talked with representative on AT & T site and they said they updated my account and it is all set but I still get these notices.  I am way about clicking a link when I don't se why I am getting these.  So is an

Questions

Outage for 2 days

My daughter has had no internet service in Glendale Heights IL for their home internet. My husband has been told the entire system is down NOT CELL SERVICE but INTERNET SERVICE.  I was told by a representative  in a Rosemont IL cell phone store this information yesterday.  When my so

Questions

att giving wrong ip / location

the location on my att air router is saying its in California and im in Texas, because of this i get unplayable ping on servers i play, is there a way to get this back to where its supposed to be? i live 3 hrs from dallas and im getting 100 ms. PLEASE give me a fix i live in a rural area and i used

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

E403 Error on AT&T Gateway Receiver Display

Getting E403 errors on AT&T Internet Air Gateway receiver almost daily. Have to reset box and some other Wifi connected devices each time. Good 5G cell phone signal level at box location with line of sight to tower. Usually happens in the late afternoon and evening. If the box could just reset i

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.