Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91K)

Activity

Closed

Horrible Driver

On Tuesday 9/7/2021 at 5:47pm, we were on Park Row Drive and Barker Cypress in Katy, Texas. We were at the light.  An ambulance came behind us.  We were passed the entrance to the gas station so all we could do is turn.  We tried to get over but the driver just stayed in the lane blo

Questions

Terrible latency with ATT Fiber

Hi, I get latency spikes of 200+ with fiber. This affects both wired and wireless connections. Tech support tried to fix the issue over the phone but it still persists. Anyone know how to fix this issue or do other experience this as well?

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough, Deco Mesh Router and Port Forwarding

I used to run Comcast with my own modem and router. Hosting my Docker apps with Caddy and DuckDNS (port forwarding 80/443 in router). I would access my apps through my DuckDNS sub domain and things worked great. I recently switched to AT&T fiber. I setup my AT&T gateway in IP pass through m

Questions

Add attention line to billing statement

Is there a way to have AT&T Internet/Home Phone Department add an attention line to the billing address block. I know Business and Mobility can do this. Example: John Doe ATTN:  Billy Joe Smith PO Box 1 Anywhere, KY  4444

Questions

AT&T is blocking my website

My website, which has no reason to be blocked for spam, has been blocked for multiple customers. I have confirmed with Squarespace, my domain and website manager that the problem is on AT&T's end.

Questions

existing service

I am renovating the old Whole food store and need the fiber and equipment to be removed while construction and then installed back in a new location. Can't seem to get the right number to call anyone know what number to call???

Questions

STILL NO SUCCESS GETTING LAWN REPAIR AFTER FIBER OPTIC CABLE INSTALLATION

After posting how AT&T hired contractors to dig up yard and install fiber optic cable, then left yard with trench and 3 foot hole, and all the associated frustrations, the response was to call 800-924-9420. I called and was transferred to two different agents, then put on hold for 12 minutes.

Questions

email access

I have been unable to sign in to my att.yahoo email account for the last three days.

Questions

No WiFi coverage

We have uverse internet service with 1GB because my son is a 3D animator. We live is a single story 1500 square ft house. But we can’t get service for our smart TV in the family room or the three bedrooms. Plus internet on our smart phones is spotty and very slow. We were told by att that we have en

Questions

Trying to register my internet air

I’m trying to register my internet air and when I get to enter username and password it says something went wrong try again later. I’ve tried several times with no luck

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T loyalty department

How can I reach someone in the loyalty department? When I call in it doesn’t give me an option for that. I called normal number and he said I need to call back and ask for loyalty but I don’t know how? I can only get automated options

Questions

Access website

why i can not access the premiere dental website through att internet.?

Questions

Have 128 Statics activated but they don't route

I have just purchased the 128 static ip add-on for my internet service (and please don't ask me why I have it, I have many uses for it) for $40 as of 10-Oct-2023 and so far, after assigning an public ip to a debian pc, and tracerouting it to google to test if it works, it does not route to anything

Questions

Bill Charges

Why is it At&t charges people even though they didn't use the internet line at all for a month or so? They didn't even offer a discount on the next bill charge when we called to cancel and said we didnt use the internet they know for a fact that it wasnt used. What the (Edited per community guidelin

Questions

High ping and lagging on 1G fiber

I’ve only had ATT fiber for only 3ish months now. Up until a month ago everything was good. For whatever reason I now have issues with extremely high upload speed ping and can’t play any games on Ethernet connected devices. Discord voices lag. And I have constant issues. My ping is testing over 400m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is my ATT Fiber IP Static?

In order to access the admin section of a client's website, I need to have my IP address whitelisted. I just had ATT Fiber installed. If I provide the client my IP address, will that work, is it static, or does it change often? - Thanks

Questions

Simple SSH Server using BGW320 router solved

I needed to do something very simple but could not get this to work for days.Since I'm using AWS CLI which requires whitelisting IP addresses, and I need to work remotely by connecting my laptop computer to my phone's personal hotspot to SSH to my home server. I have a single IPv4 address facing wor

Questions

Smart Home Manager and WiFi Extender

On my Smart Home Manager app it says:"We recommend adding an extender. We'll send it at no cost to you"then there is a button that says "Get started" at the bottom.HOWEVER, when I click on the button, nothing happens.  No new page, doesn't populate a separate website or anything.  Quite f

Questions

Stop DNS hijack and ping?

When the fiber side of the modem goes down due to a cable issue or hardware failure outside the premises, the BGW320-505 modem hijacks DNS and gives the false impression to my router that the network is still up. The modem resolves any character string whatsoever to its own local IP address and resp

Questions

secure home network

Many people now have home networks and would like to be able to access our home security cameras in a secure manner. My sytem wants to do that via DynDNS but it seems your 5268AC FXN is at least 8 years old.  /////////////////////////////When will ATT show some concern with my security and add

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.