Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Slow download speeds on Battlenet

When I first got gigabit fiber, downloads were very fast on Battlenet, ~110 MB/s. However, lately it's been 1-5 MB/s. When I toggle on Cloudflare WARP, download speeds increase to ~60 MB/s. My computer is wired, not on wifi. Speed tests show that it seems to be normal. What is causing this?

Questions

AT&t Damaged our Sprinkler System

AT&T came through our neighborhood while back putting in fiber optic or something. (The communication wasn’t great.) Techs were on and off our property with little notice, and it was irritating but tolerable. I didn’t even mind so much when I noticed the crew had busted a sprinkler head, figurin

Questions

Can't save a new email contact

I have not been able to save a new contact in my address book (@sbcglobal.net) for two weeks now.  It saves the contact's name and email address for about 30 seconds, then the contact disappears.  I called ten days ago and was told that there was a server problem.  Can ATT please tell me why they ar

Questions

Swapping internet provider

I currently have cox and I want to swap to AT&T now. Do I have to cancel my cox membership before moving to AT&T?

Questions

Claim Reimbursement for Property Damage

In June, 2023 we switched to Direct TV as well as changing internet providers to AT&T. We've been using AT&T for many years as our phone povider and decided to bundle everything together.  Which that all sounded great!  However, when the crew came to bury the line for our service,

Questions

Unable to access email account

I have been unable to login to my @att.net account since Friday April 26th. It takes my user and password and says logging in and then returns me to the login page.

Questions

broken DNS on UVerse static IP

The addresses in our static netblock are listed by AT&T with "uvs.hstntx.sbcglobal.net" as their parent domain, but this domain no longer exists. As a result, our reverse DNS records no longer forward-resolve. This causes our hosts to be rejected by servers. A quick look at other AT&T add

Questions

Internet monthly charge after cancelling service and returning equipment.

Who do I contact as I have been charged for internet service after cancelling service and returning equipment.

Questions

Accepted Solution

All in one fiber internet deal

I wanted to ask if this all-in-one deal is for people who already have service with ATT or only people who currently don't have service, it says 20 dollars off the internet price so would that mean the $35, 300-speed internet package would be 15 dollars a month to my knowledge? I currently have 5 li

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Collection that is not mine

I had an account opened in my name, that is not mine in December of 2023. I saw the collection on my credit report when trying to get approved for a house loan, this dropped my credit score a good amount as the collection is for $3500. I have been trying to figure this out and called the collections

Questions

Vault Repairs

A vault and the retaining wall around it are in need of repair, who do I contact?

Questions

Internet Air

How do I get a real person to come and help me set up my device?

Questions

IP address change on AT&T router BGW320-500

Hello I currently have BGW320-500. My local IP address is 192.168.1.100 i would like to change the IP address to something in the range of 10.95.1.100 i tried to log into the router and changing the range, but can’t find where to do it. If anyone can help to me I’d greatly appreciate it. thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Packet loss causing zoom issues

I just signed up for AT&T fiber, switching from Charter Spectrum.  It's generally been going well, except for one thing.  I use zoom nearly constantly throughout the day (work from home) and, since switching to AT&T, I get freezes 3-4 times per hour.    I started running

Questions

building on top of buried fiber optic cable

i am looking at a piece of property that has a fiberoptic cable buried across an area where we would like to build a home. can we build on top of the cable or have it moved?

Questions

I can?t login

I just set up my AT&T air wireless device, and I can?t access it on the app with my AT&T account/user ID

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email problems

I am unable to open my email. It does not recognize my password or my security question answers. I keep getting messages that AT&T is unable to access my account, or that there were too many attempts to access it. Please help! I have tried everything.

Questions

Closed

block sites in BGW210-700

At my router, I want to block access to specific sites. I found an older posting asking the same thing​https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/arris-bgw210700-how-to-block-facebookinstagram-for-specific-times/5df02765bad5f2f606ae666c​which mentioned installing an app that costs $8 a

Questions

Fixed Wireless does height matter

Does height matter? I let the tech install the antenna kind of low on the home toward the bottom of the deck but it's always been subpar and lately absolutely terrible. 1) What is the best method of aiming the antenna? Tech that did the install cross threaded the bolt that controls the tilt and i

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.