Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
internet adsl or landline

This is the fourth time Att disconnects my modem/Gateway in a period of 1 year I have had adsl and they have converted into Uverse which to me is inexact as I have my internet connection via landline. Every time att works on their boxes in the area I get disconnected and have no internet I am paying

Questions

AT&T Fiber Rep need help setting up Business VOIP for a customer

AT&T Fiber Rep need help setting up Business VOIP for a customer.

Questions

Rate raised while AT&T committed not to do so

In August 2022 on the call with a representative I was ensured my home internet rate is locked to $69.99 and will never change. In June-July 2023 my rate was raised by $5 per month. 12/22/23 on the call with the sustomer service I requested to execute what AT&T committed to do - keep my rate $69

Questions

YoutubeTv stopped working. AT&T fiber internet. Samsung smart TV.

I have a Samsung s90c smart TV and I’m using Samsung’s YoubeTV app on at&t internet. YouTubeTv worked fine until January 29 and then it stopped loading channels/videos.  Everything else on the TV works fine.  I have no problem with Samsung’s apps for Youtube, Prime, FrndlyTV, MAX, Plu

Questions

Closed

$70 gigabit guaranteed for life rate not being honored by ATT

I signed up for the inaugural $70 per month for life plan when I moved in 5.5 years ago. Now ATT is saying that plan was not guaranteed and they are increasing the monthly charge to $74.99. Has anyone else had this problem of them lying and increasing the price on a guaranteed rate? I have spoke

Questions

Ye old "bait and switch" to fiber tactics

I got the old bait & switch from AT&T today. I received mail about every other week telling me I need to call to upgrade my internet service to fiber by May or my current service would be disconnected.  Well, I already had fiber.  I had the 300 plan which was perfectly fine for my needs.  After deal

Questions

Can't get Gateway to connect

I had an intermittent Internet problem. When it was failing, I was able to be connect with AT&T support via a smartphone. They concluded it was the Gateway and sent me a replacement unit. I can’t get my replacement Gateway to connect. When I use the manager app, it hangs on “Preparing Network” a

Questions

ATT Air and Chromecast

ATT Air hub does not see chromecast. My regular router for my basic service never had this problem, it was plug and play, I didn't have to do anything.

Questions

Returned equipment has being charged

The service was cancelled in February, the equipment was returned in February 28th of 24 and the bill of not return the equipment was charged. Have being almost 3 months trying to get it solve, calling AT&T to remove the bill once the equipment was returned. I have a lot of people that I spoke t

Questions

Internet pricing update

So, ATT wants to raise your monthly bill by $5 if you don't subscribe to auto-pay but how will they protect the banking information if they continue to have these data breaches. Not a fan of subscribing to auto-pay....don't penalize the masses for those people that don't pay on-time.

Questions

Slow download speeds on Battlenet

When I first got gigabit fiber, downloads were very fast on Battlenet, ~110 MB/s. However, lately it's been 1-5 MB/s. When I toggle on Cloudflare WARP, download speeds increase to ~60 MB/s. My computer is wired, not on wifi. Speed tests show that it seems to be normal. What is causing this?

Questions

AT&t Damaged our Sprinkler System

AT&T came through our neighborhood while back putting in fiber optic or something. (The communication wasn’t great.) Techs were on and off our property with little notice, and it was irritating but tolerable. I didn’t even mind so much when I noticed the crew had busted a sprinkler head, figurin

Questions

Can't save a new email contact

I have not been able to save a new contact in my address book (@sbcglobal.net) for two weeks now.  It saves the contact's name and email address for about 30 seconds, then the contact disappears.  I called ten days ago and was told that there was a server problem.  Can ATT please tell me why they ar

Questions

Swapping internet provider

I currently have cox and I want to swap to AT&T now. Do I have to cancel my cox membership before moving to AT&T?

Questions

Claim Reimbursement for Property Damage

In June, 2023 we switched to Direct TV as well as changing internet providers to AT&T. We've been using AT&T for many years as our phone povider and decided to bundle everything together.  Which that all sounded great!  However, when the crew came to bury the line for our service,

Questions

Unable to access email account

I have been unable to login to my @att.net account since Friday April 26th. It takes my user and password and says logging in and then returns me to the login page.

Questions

broken DNS on UVerse static IP

The addresses in our static netblock are listed by AT&T with "uvs.hstntx.sbcglobal.net" as their parent domain, but this domain no longer exists. As a result, our reverse DNS records no longer forward-resolve. This causes our hosts to be rejected by servers. A quick look at other AT&T add

Questions

Internet monthly charge after cancelling service and returning equipment.

Who do I contact as I have been charged for internet service after cancelling service and returning equipment.

Questions

Accepted Solution

All in one fiber internet deal

I wanted to ask if this all-in-one deal is for people who already have service with ATT or only people who currently don't have service, it says 20 dollars off the internet price so would that mean the $35, 300-speed internet package would be 15 dollars a month to my knowledge? I currently have 5 li

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Collection that is not mine

I had an account opened in my name, that is not mine in December of 2023. I saw the collection on my credit report when trying to get approved for a house loan, this dropped my credit score a good amount as the collection is for $3500. I have been trying to figure this out and called the collections

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.