Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neither wireless printer will work with Fiber

Hi! I have 2 wireless printers, one is HP and one is Lexmark. Ever since Fiber was installed, neither work. After HOURS of reading help files, calling AT&T, chatting with the AT&T "Expert" we were referred to, and talking to our printer manufacturer support, this issue is still not resolved.

Questions

ATT INTERNET IS AWFUL

I have had internet through ATT for a little over a week and literally every 15 to 30 minutes my internet is down. I should have went with spectrum. Now they want to charge me $100 for fixing the jack that they just placed in my home a week ago.

Questions

Packet loss issues with IP passthrough

I've been running an Asus router behind my fiber gateway using IP passthrough without issues for about a year and a half. This past week, I started noticing intermittent issues with DNS resolution and connection drop outs.  Web pages would fail to load for a few seconds, and then would come th

Questions

equipment return

On 4-1-24 I returned Air-Internet equipment by UPS . Have a photo of preprinted return label from UPS. ATT tells me there is no way to confirm the  equipment arrived because of too many returns! I keep getting threats of if you don't return you will be charged?Shouldn't ATT be required to advi

Questions

Closed

Routing issue in AT&T network

I am experiencing a routing issue in the AT&T network and cannot get anyone in your support department to even understand what a traceroute is, let alone help or direct me to someone who can help. I have omitted the first two hops to keep my location hidden. hop 3 is an AT&T IP per ARIN who

Questions

Somebody 'shadowing' my network credentials

After close monitoring of my router's behavior - here is my observation 1. My laptop does not have an Ethernet Port - so connection is only thru wi-fi 2. There is a lag between my changing the network name / password and it showing up in available networks 3. My earlier network name persisted even a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to retieve emails from deleted trash

accidentally deleted all in box emails thinking it was trash folder

Questions

ACP wrongful charging despite approval for the program! Att scammed me!

Hi! I just want to let anyone else know who is apart of the ACP program to CLOSELY MONITOR your account still! I was approved at the end of May for the ACP program. I am a full time college student and single mother who fell on hardship with losing my job. When I lost my job that is when I found out

Questions

Automatic payment with split payment method

At my company I am reimbursed for a specific amount on my Internet bill. I have two payment methods stored on my account. I charge $50 toward my corporate credit card and then the remaining balance toward my personal card. I tried setting up automatic billing in the past but they will only charge th

Questions

Accepted Solution

No front lights bgw210

My internet went down and, after following the trouble shooting guide, it looks to be an issue with my bgw210. The system is reviewing power as indicated by a green light by the power port. However, on the front of the machine all lights are off. Resetting and unplugging/plugging in have no effect

Questions

Fiber box in front yard but address not listed

Recently purchased a newly built home and have the att fiber box in my front yard but my address is not showing up on the website when I search it. Luckily a technician was in the area working on someone else's house so I stopped him to ask and he said that internet can definitely be installed to my

Questions

Internet plan

I have a plan that includes the Internet and a Home phone. I have been paying for the plan for years now but the cost has been increasing. I am currently paying $51.00 for the Internet and $48.09 for the Home phone, in total I pay $99.09 monthly. I don’t want the Home phone anymore, I just want the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Erroneous Texts giving a verification code

I am getting frequent texts on my phone saying it is an AT&T msg and giving a one-time verification code. I do not have an AT&T phone. I am getting several of these a day now. How do I stop them?

Questions

AT&T Pole Fell On Truck - Due to theft of fiber

Hi AT&T One of your poles fell on one of our company tractor trailers doing significant damage to the tractor. Apparently, several poles in this Richmond Ca neighborhood have been pilfered of the fiber by thieves and poles unfortunately fell hitting vehicles including our company truck.  

Questions

AT&T cut power line now my AC compressor won’t cool. Can I get reimbursed if the AC guy says it was power related

The AT&T fiber guys cut the FPL line and 84 people were without power for 6 hours. Now my AC won’t cool the house below 84 and the outside compressor sounds different than it usually does. Calling my AC guy to come look at this but for sure it is related to the power loss. Any way I can get rei

Questions

Closed

Packet Loss With Gaming, Latency is Bad

So just like this guy here - https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/packet-loss-while-gaming/63c9b3ea31f672794f2ac2e8 I am having the same issues. Its at your 62.115.134.246 and 62.115.137.55 location. I dont know why you guys dont restart the servers or run any logs on it. As you

Questions

Disabling Wireless Utiling a Different Wireless Device

I would like to use a different Wi-Fi brand or device that is capable of handling more Wi-Fi devices. ? Currently, the BG320-500 only allows adding up to 32 MAC devices for MAC Filtering. I require quite a bit more MAC Filtering for my additional devices for security reasons. Is it possible to disa

Questions

Deceiving Billing Practices

I am confused how how AT&T quotes it's billing.  In December, I upgraded from Spectrum to AT&T fiber, a great upgrade as fiber is great & reliable product. Given I am an existing AT&T customer with an unlimited and and would have auto-pay, I was quoted at $60 a month. I agreed and an agent came nex

Questions

ATT 2Factor to non-existant phone for login

I recently moved all my phone lines out of my fiber account to another provider, because 3 months after setting up autopay from my back account and going paperless, I was still being charged the full price without discount and when I inquired ATT said, cancel Autopay and re-apply and in 2-3 months t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.