Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Admin page via passthrough BGW-500

I don't want to call and chat doesn't seem to be an option for me. Not that I can do anything at the moment as my wife is working and needs the connection... For almost 4 years I have had the same configuration on my side. I've only had two outages and they were short, and I'm not counting any of th

Questions

fiber line installation in the yard?

what kind of excavation is required to install a fiber line through a back yard to the dmark?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Mark buried lines

I am having some landscaping work done, and would like to have the buried lines marked to prevent them from being accidentally cut. How do I go about doing this?

Questions

Need to have Att service removed from Poles for Development Project in Smyrna TN

I'm the developer for Woodmont in Smyrna Tn. I need to have the ATT lines removed from the poles so the poles can be removed. MTE will be removing their lines in the next 4 weeks.

Questions

Static IP Availability in Fiber Expansion Market, Florida Panhandle

Greetings, I recently had AT&T fiber installed to the house in the Florida Panhandle. I called AT&T to inquire about attaining a static IP block (block of 8) and was told  by two different service representatives that static IP's are not currently available in the Fiber Expansion marke

Questions

TERMINATION OF INTERNET SERVICE

I HAVE TRIED TO TERMINATE MY PARENTS INTERNET SERVICE THROUGH THE PHONE WITH NO SUCCESS. THIS IS BEING DONE FOR MY PARENTS WHO ARE ELDERLY AND DO NOT RECALL PIN NUMBERS AND PASSCODES. THEY LIVE IN FLORIDA. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GAVE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER, SERVICE ADDRESS

Questions

Packet Loss

So I've done everything from calling support twice and they both were telling me something clearly off a script to like restart my router and change settings. That too many people were on the internet when according to them, its rated up to 12 items but they said we have 10. Not all 10 items are use

Questions

Discontinue fiber connection backup AP

I would like to discontinue the backup capability and access point for my fiber connection. I DO NOT want to discontinue the fiber connection itself.  I have backup capability with another carrier.  How do I do that? Thank you.

Questions

ATT set up a second internet account for my address and I can't get rid of it

I got an offer from ATT to upgrade to fiber. I went through the online setup process, and scheduled the installation. When the tech arrived, he thought I was new customer. I told him I already have ATT, its just changing to fiber. He seemed confused, said that shouldn't be possible, and that he can'

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i turn on my upnp

when i turn on my xbox and go to network settings it says upnp not successful how do i fix this i’ve tried youtube and other sites none of them worked

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T fiber gateway. Moderate NAT type, UPNP not supported. Xbox series S

I have seen several related posts to this but it seems for most people these issues occurred immediately upon installation. For me I had faster/higher performance gaming quality for a year and a half, both on WiFi and with a direct Ethernet connection to the gateway.  But over the past few wee

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broken box cover

We need this AT&T underground box cover to be fixed and safe for people walking at night, it’s dark at night and a person can trip fall inside and hurt themselves. A cheap plastic cover was replaced less than a year ago and now it’s broken again. Please fix it ounce and for all with a stronger m

Questions

How can I change the primary contact on our church account?

I am a secondary - the primary user passed away years ago and no one can access his login. We need to place a trouble ticket and are being asked for a four digit pin that I do not have access to - please help.

Questions

ATT recently buried fibre optic cable in my yard and the contracter busted the sprinkler system,

ATT recently buried fibre optic cable in my yard and the contracter busted the sprinkler system, then buried it and then turned off the system so I would not know until the grass turned brown. I have been calling the number provided by ATT cust service (314 235 5328) for weeks but they do not respo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bulk method to add Firewall Drop rules.

Is there a good way to dump an entire list of IP/CIDR ranges into the firewall rules for the ATT provided modems? I'm finding random Chinese devices trying to echo my device or send me random data that sometimes is already being dropped. I've gotten a list of IP ranges for the entire Region. but i'm

Questions

internet down/outage and we have not been informed as to why

why is our fiber/internet service down? has been down since 3am ET this morning. we never received any notifications from at&t until several hours later. at&t gave us an 11am ET time for the service to be restored, then extended it to 9pm ET! we run a small business, this is the second outag

Questions

trusted site

How can we stop blocking a trusted site? it keeps getting blocked.

Questions

Accepted Solution

House is Missing Fiber Box

I was sent my self installation kit yesterday. We tracked down where the fiber box should be, but there is nothing there for us to plug our new kit in. I’ve read other forums that there is a $99 charge to have a tech sent to install a new in these cases, despite having been told that fiber service i

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T fiber box not same as in instructions can’t get cable to work

Received self set up equipment. I received a red cable. My AT&T fiber box is not the same as one in the directions. Cable doesn’t fit.  Am I missing something? 

Questions

Why does my audio randomly stop playing? Even though my connection is fine.

For my job, I rely on listening to our local police, fire, and EMS radio scanners through an online portal. However, for over the past month, I've been having an issue where the audio randomly stops while connected to wifi. Despite having a stable internet connection and the audio player showing it'

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.