Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91K)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T "Internet Air" Hub Constantly going down with error codes E013 & E405

I have super strong signal with AT&T 5G antennas across the street, and when it works I get >100mB down. The problem is in the last month the hub goes offline all the time (15 time a day) with error code E013 = DNS Down and E405 which I can't find listed anywhere. I've tries to call support f

Questions

Mac calendar app no longer syncing with Yahoo calendar

Email sync works fine with Mac Mail app, but Calendar doesn't sync.

Questions

Collections and Credit Score

Can I remove the At&t collection impact on my credit score?I had $161.26 on me from not returing a router which we thought we own after leasing. I ignored the collection messages thinking it's a spam since it doesn't link to At&t. Realized it's not a spam when my banker informed me it's legi

Questions

How to hook up that box

Don’t know what I’m doing

Questions

Router downtime on MyHomeManager app

How to I schedule downtime on the MyHome app for the router? I already know how to schedule downtime for individual devices.  I want downtime for my wi-fi gateway router.  Thanks.

Questions

System takes a nap

My system every so often takes a nap. If I try to load a new page it just sits there.  The activity monitor shows data received and sent at zero to 300 bytes/sec.  There are no error messages.  Then, after a minute or two the system wakes up and load the new page.  When this hap

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet Air says I do not have internet even though I can browse. Windows won't update because it thinks there is no internet connection.

I did not have this problem until we upgraded to AT&T Internet Air. When connecting to the internet, I get a message that says: Action needed, no internet. Open browser and connnect. I click on the link to open the browser and a website pops up. It says: Let's get you registered. You won't be

Questions

Getting an AT&T release on an old telegraph email

Anyone know a good point of contact for AT&T that can get a release or no objection letter to an old blanket telegraph easement from 1929. Its holding up a property sale.  I'm located in Southwest Washington.  I cant find a category or topic to post this under @AT&Thelp

Questions

Smart Home Manager profile keeps turning off by itself

I have created a profile for my teenager. Supposed to turn off the Internet on his devices (phone, laptop, Xbox) at bedtime and not make Internet available to him again until morning,. It seems to work fine -- except for one big exception. On the profile, there is an on-off button (slide left for of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New utility installation

AT&T is running fiber down our road and surrounding roads in a rural area. Our driveway has its own street name and is far off the main raod they are working on. I talked to tech support who was only able to tell me service is not available at my address and could notify me if it ever does. How

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pole relocation and equipment removal

My name is Greg L., I work for Storey Program Management, and we are the Owner's Representative for the Town of Matthews, building their new firestation #3, located at Charlotte, NC 28105. There is a Duke Energy pole, with AT&T spectrum equipment on it. The equipment and lines on this pole need

Questions

How do I block certain websites on att Wifi?

I've downloaded the Home Services App and do not see the option to block access to only certain websites.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Equipment return

I was troubleshooting my router and as i was following the instruction on the app, it asked if the light was a solid white or blinking. The minute i chose blinking and it sends me notification that the replacement equipment was sent, it went solid a second later. I now have the replacement equipment

Questions

New ATT Fiber Modem/Router not able to connect to SONOS products

I've had sonos for years no problem, and recently got fiber installed and my sonos will not connect to the network. I have worked through several articles on here already, separating out the 2.4 GHz band, changing the channel from Automatic to 11, connecting via ethernet and nothing is working. I r

Questions

router noisy

My ATT bgw210 700 router started to make a sputtering sound a few days ago. I called ATT and they will send me a new one!

Questions

Remove IP from Black List

Our site cannot send system emails to users with sbcglobal.net addresses due to our IP being blocked. Please unblock my IP address. IP: 104.192.5.112 Domain: ibnet.org Thank you for your help.

Questions

Fiber in my neighborhood

I live in a 77 home gated neighborhood in Arlington TX. Fiber is not yet available in our neighborhood built in 2010. AT&T Fiber is available to the street just north of my neighborhood and approximately 500 feet from my home. All utilities are buried underground in our neighborhood and there a

Questions

My 5ghz band is intermittently showing "No Internet"

I'm randomly getting "No Internet" only on my 5 ghz band between 10 and 50 times a day. No issues on my 2.4 ghz band. Connection strength to the router is great all the time, and this seems to happen on all devices.

Questions

Cotopaxi co

I heard that at&t installed or upgraded the fiber along county road 1a in cotopaxi co in 2023. Trying to find out why that was done and if it will benefit rural homeowners in this area with regards to internet or cell service.

Questions

Closed

Internet usage not showing up in app or online website?!

I can view my wireless info but my internet usage is completely missing from the att app and on the website here online. I am so confused, it's as if my account is showing that I have no internet and on top of that my internet has been having many problems connecting on my laptop. Here is the notifi

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.