Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (92.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
No service at peak times

I have AT&T for my phone and iPad and I can not send texts or stream data at peak times. It occurs around 8:00 pm every single day. Why does AT&T slow service down to the point of no service at peak times? I was told that there is no service plan available where I will not have this issue wi

Questions

South Florida Easement Approval Letter

Hello, I am trying to get a letter from ATT to approve the encroachment on the easement in my backyard in Miami Dade, My ex-husband recently died of cancer, and to not further traumatize our child I took in his 2 dogs so they would not go to the pound and need a fence. I have been on the phone with

Questions

Installation technician never showed up, and no agent for customer service

I scheduled a moving service and scheduled an appointment for installation. The technician never showed up while the text kept telling me they would arrive soon. The time slot passed, and suddenly the text asked me to reschedule. Today the time slot for reschedule passed and once again the technicia

Questions

AT&T e-mail

As of today, I can't down-load or print e-mails. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it?

Questions

Fiber Cable Repair

Hello, has anyone here experienced a fiber cable repair situation? I have been experiencing some inconvenience for the past week. They keep stating that it will be resolved within 24-48 hours, yet nothing has been done or fixed. It took them 4 days just to acknowledge the issue. We are now on day 8.

Questions

Home internet

within one week it’s 2nd day my home internet not working. It’s happen again. I work from home and due to internet issue I can not work and loss my 2 days money. At&t not going to pay right so why they can’t fix issue in same day I have wait till next day to get it done. It happen most of the ti

Questions

Changing Address - have not received router

Hi, I completed the form to change my address and today i received cables to self-install my equipment at home. However, I was asked by email to return my router and I have not received a new one from At&t. What should I do?

Questions

Closed

Internet says registration is required

I haven't had wifi in two weeks, ATT website said we needed to take immediate attention so I paid the bill, it had to be done anyway... even after paying I get the same message and even put a credit on the account to see if that would turn my wifi back on and we still don't I like the speeds and wha

Questions

ActiveArmor is blocking my website

Hello, This is my 3rd post into an ATT forum to address this issue. One of my domains (mavely.link) and all it's subdomains are being blocked by AT&T routers. I can add an exception to my own router, but that doesn't fix the issue for all the other AT&T customers. Can you add the domain to a

Questions

Closed

Internet Service

I’m so tired of AT&T… From the high cost to the cellular issues several months ago, to internet outages, to shabby service.. i promise every chance i get im giving the worst review possible and im encouraging every person i know to leave their company because they feel like their untouchable as

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Gateway not working

appointment scheduled for service June 8 12-4 pm. explained to "customer service" (call center) that the gateway was not working. they scheduled technician appointment( which i had already scheduled online). After putting my day on hold waiting for ATT tech, the tech was running behind. Call to "cus

Questions

Printing Email

I am trying to print an email to a PDF format, which I am often able to print, but today the "Print" icon is not working.

Questions

iMessage

I cannot send an iMessage to an android phone. I can send to other iphones.

Questions

Closed

Use my own modem?

When I first signed up with AT&T a few years ago, I was told that I could get my own modem and router if I didn’t want to pay the monthly fee, I would just have to call technical support to work it out. Well, I finally called technical support and got hey told me that buying my own modem is not

Questions

How do I identify the devices on my network?

How do I identify the devices on my network?

Questions

AT&T Fiber Frequent Disconnects

I'm a new AT&T Fiber 1000 member (1 month in). For the most part, I am very satisfied with the service; however, I am experiencing intermittent disconnects from service. It happens a few (3-5) times per day which is alarming since I'm at work or sleeping most of the day. It's nothing that a quick re

Questions

Accepted Solution

Swapping BGW 210 to BGW320 - can I just run a fiber patch cable from the PON to the 320?

I just had fiber installed and the service is spotty. I called AT&T and they decided to ship me a new gateway.  Even though I told them I didn't have fiber or ONT running to my wire closet, they shipped me a 320 anyway.  When they installed fiber, AT&T installed a PON in my garage

Questions

WiFi on 2.4G

Long story short: Inside the house we have a BHW320 which services internet, TV etc. and all work fine. I have a line out of the ATT router that goes outside to a metal building. Once in the building the ethernet cable goes to an EA4500 Linksys "Internet" slot. The outgoing connections are ethernet

Questions

Outage since 5/17/24

I spoke with a rep regarding this issue on 5/18/24 and confirmed that there was an outage present that was estimated to last 5/20 5AM EDT. I didn't mind having no internet over the weekend but if this continues, it'll affect my household as we still have students. Even getting 3 bars of 4G LTE in

Questions

Fiber 1000, terrible speed in the evenings

I am getting terrible speeds at night on my 1000mbps plan, getting around 15mbps currently.  During the day it works fine, this issue is only present in the evenings.  We're a new install area, not sure if there's not enough bandwidth to cover us or if there's an issue in the area.  The phone rep me

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.