Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (91K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Internet Air IP address keeps changing

I just got Internet Air and really love the speed for streaming. But Hulu Live keeps showing our IP address keeps changing and throwing off our Home location.  How can we keep this from happening?  Other streaming services do not seem to be having this issue like Disney plus or Netflix.

Questions

Utility Easement Encroachment Approval

I am building a pool in my back yard and the City planning department of Pembroke Pines Florida says I need an Utility encroachment letter from all utility companies in order to get permits approved. I did call 811 and nothing for ATT passes across the area where I want to build the pool. I basicall

Questions

No Longer Able to Use 3rd-Party DNS Servers After 12-Hour Outage ???

TL;DR: after a recent 12-hour outage, my wired AND wireless devices can no longer use AdGuard DNS servers to resolve DNS. I had to go back to using AT&T's DNS to "get things working" again. I have Fiber 300, BGW320-500 gateway, version 4.25.4. I had a 12-hour outage the other day (red blinking

Questions

Massive Internet Usage for no good reason!

Hello, I have seen other posts with not much info or help from AT&T, but maybe I missed something. I have seen an incredible increase in my home internet usage with no real or apparent reason why?!  Maybe I have a tab or two open on my phone, but it is just me and my boy.  My boy is

Questions

Utility Location Maps

I'm working on a civil engineering design project in Salinas, CA and would like to obtain information on the relevant AT&T utilities in the area via location maps. Anyone know contact information to carry out this request?

Questions

Your phone's not registered on a network

Your phone's not registered on a network. You can only make emergency calls. My Samsung S22 Ultra has consistently done this since last week. I can not use phone or text, but I can use the internet & messenger.

Questions

ATT failed to deliver on promise of reward card

I was offered a reward card of $200 for signing up with ATT internet in September 2023. I was told it will be a few weeks before my card shows up. I called them up now asking why I still havent received it, and they 'apologized' for not sending me a reward card but can't do anything about it as it i

Questions

easement consent form for fence in Palm Beach County

I need to obtain approval from AT&T for an existing fence that encroaches on a utility easement. I am located in West Palm Beach, FL. There is no phone number available to call and speak to someone. Looking for assistance to get the ECF completed.  

Questions

BGW320 keep randomly disconnecting

Hi all, So, my BGW320 gateway will randomly blink red (slow), then begin to blink white (fast). It does this at random times during the day. I went on the Smart Home Manager app to try to trouble shoot the problem and it told me that a tech would need to come out and see the issue. So, I scheduled

Questions

Accepted Solution

Simple SSH Server using BGW320 router solved

I needed to do something very simple but could not get this to work for days.Since I'm using AWS CLI which requires whitelisting IP addresses, and I need to work remotely by connecting my laptop computer to my phone's personal hotspot to SSH to my home server. I have a single IPv4 address facing wor

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet Air

I am thinking of joining the service. My question is whether it is possible to send for printing from a computer that is connected to the service to a printer at home that is also connected to the service

Questions

Required Upgrade to Fiber

Like many, I have spent years getting the letters urging upgrade to fiber. The nonstop calls too. Fiber has not been run to my service. My service runs above ground on poles from a box about half mile down the road. After much frustration with the constant calls, I finally had a technician come out

Questions

Closed

I have to reboot my modem about once a week.

I have to reboot my modem about once a week. The modem appears to become "saturated" and the speed drops to nothing. after a reboot all is fine

Questions

Internet air

Why do I need to perform a hard reset numerous times a day , setting E013 code all the time , product (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) … needs replaced and or updated

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

ipv6 does not work

router can't ping any IPv6 destination: PING www.bing.com (2620:1ec:c11::200) from 2600:1700:878d:4010::1: 56 data bytes --- www.bing.com ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

Questions

AT&T Fiber Professional Install

I had requested for a professional installation of my fiber service. The technician said, "he cannot fish wire." I am not satisfied with the installation service. Does AT&T technicians "fish" wires to have a proper installation or do I need to contact a 3rd party for the proper installation?

Questions

How to setup B2B ACH Payments

How can I get our business setup with ACH/Wire payments for our bills moving forward? Is there a form or a process?

Questions

SmartHome Manager blocking websites, but not telling me which ones

It's suppose to be under the top right message envelope. But its not saying anything about blocked websites. 

Questions

Fiber Internet in Grove City OH

Hello, we would love to switch to ATT Fiber. However it looks like it is not yet available on our street. I see other people in my town who do have the fiber internet and love it. Can we get an estimate of when it may be available? I tried using the notification for fiber internet for my address, bu

Questions

my own router and VPN

I would like to use my own Deco router with my att Air device. Is there anything special I need to do?  Also, I am using the Nord VPN.  Anything special I need to do for this? Thanks

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.