Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28K)

Activity
HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work.

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

Closed

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content.

I watch FoxNews EVERY SINGLE DAY online (their website). Suddenly yesterday - in the middle of what I was watching - it went out. A black screen came up with "Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content." Why is that? My bill is current. All software (OS) is curre

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Getting user not authorized errors when trying to stream from devices

I am a Uverse U300 subscriber and should have the ability through my subscription to stream content from many providers using my computer on provider websites. I should be able to download provider apps on my roku, att smartphone and my ipad. Up until Thursday Dec 7 I had no problems doing so. Since

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Problem signing in on PS5

Hello, Im having issues trying to log into hbo max on my Playstation 5. After entering the sign in code, selecting AT&T, and signing in with my login information, the screen goes white for a second then loops back to the sign in code prompt. I tried using both my iPhone and iPad along with clea

Questions

Can't sign in on my TV

I'm trying to log into HBO Max on my TV, I go to hbomax.com/tvsignin and it tells me to enter the code from my TV, I enter the code, click sign in with a provider, select AT&T and I get the login screen. I enter my credentials, and I'm prompted to enter the code again. I enter the code and it t

Questions

My Uverse bill has increased 40% AT&T - Loyalty no longer supporting Uverse and cannot offer bundle deal in my area with Directv Stream

I have been with AT&T for over 10years, bundle deal phone, Uverse TV and Internet - every year it is the same thing price goes up and I have to barter with Loyalty desk to get my price back down. Today same thing but loyalty has changed a lot, my Uverse had a 40% increase YIKES spoke with Loyal

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Closed

How to set up an account

Direc TV subscriber

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

HBO Max

In my notifications today, February 2, 2023, on AT&T website under My AT&T while paying my internet bill is says "You already have HBO Max" It's part of your current wireless plan, no strings attached! Then has a prompt to Start Streaming but when I follow the link it has an option to log-i

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT uverse receiver is showing a no signal error in TV..

Helo, I have 2 ATT uverse receivers and one of them suddenly stopped working with no signal error message. I tried switching to all other HDMI ports + interchanged remotes, re-started the U verse TV receiver + re-started the main gateway -- but it is still not working. I basically tried all the

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Retention Customer Service Nightmare

Anyone else have nightmare stories about having to call multiple times to beg for 'promotions' to keep your bill in the same ballpark from month to month? Anyone else have the experience of some representatives giving incorrect information - just told I had promotions for 12 months only to find out

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

maximum u-verse simultaneous streams

wanting to know how to get the 6 streams for U-verse TV. I have fiber 1000 speed so should be no issue? I read on here I should be able to get it. I called AT&T yesterday and they said it was changed but my profile still says 0SD/4HD when I check in my system information.

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Uverse removal

Ok..when I tried to have my U-verse removed..they told me to send the router back too..But I wanted my internet service..I haven’t been able to remove U-verse..I haven’t watch U-verse in years..I have tried having U-verse removed by calling in almost every year and just gave up..

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Updating U-verse TV

I know AT&T is trying to focus on Directv, but show some love to U-verse TV. on AT&T updating U-verse TV. I mean update the boxes or software.

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

AT&T still owns majority of HBO Max

Looks like AT&T still owns majority of HBO Max . Why is is that if AT&T owns a majority of the media are they not bundling it at all anymore?

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Free HBO Preview

Free Preview Begins: September 6, 2022 (Tuesday) Free Preview Ends: September 10, 2022 (Saturday) All Cinemax and HBO channels, including On Demand, but not HBO Max.

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Nfl football channel

What packages offer NFL sports

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Remote will not turn tuner

We have a new ATT S-30 remote to replace a defective S-30. Our old remote was programmed to turn the tv, cable box and tuner off at the same time with the power button on the remote.  The new remote turns off the tv and cable box but not the tuner.  I have to manually turn off the tuner.&

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Lost with Error Code 775 during Icy Memphis Weather

Good evening DirectTV community,    Our television has been out starting at 5 am this morning since freezing rain has hit the Memphis area. Usually when we have weather like this, there may be a little disruption(tv programming going in and out for an hour) but it does not last all day. I

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

U-verse tv service failure

I have a Red X on my screen and am unable to get my tv service. What does this mean?

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.