Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (215.4K)

Activity
EMAIL TO TEXT NOT WORKING TAKE 5!

Donald from ATThelp, sorry I didn't hit the link soon enough -- we had a very disruptive power outage here.I remain unable to use AT&T's email to text, and as described at length, it seems that some host you are using as an intermediary is blocking my server.PLEASE HELP THANK YOU.

Questions

Z fold 4 is shutting off when I fold it

Several times a day, my phone will shut off when I fold it. I removed recently installed apps, checked for and installed all updates and finally backed up the data and did a factory reset. It's still doing it. I need this phone for work and can't fit it in my pocket when it's open. What other option

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Termination of Plan

I was a tourist in the US for the summer and when I asked for a pre-paid plan in May the shop assistant set me up on what I believed was a pre-paid plan. Now that I'm back in Ireland I'm faced with paying a huge termination fee for what I've now found out to be a bill plan - this was never what I as

Questions

Shipping

Does anyone know what time att does their shipping? Is it day time or night time?

Questions

how to get call logs??...they keep moving

It seems every time I log in and try to download detailed call logs, they have moved where they are...making it very difficult and frustrating to find. This time I just can't find them. (I could find a place to download, say, just the voice logs for 1 line...but it's always been possible download lo

Questions

Does the phone have to be active to make a claim on 4 device insurance?

I paid off a phone, and disconnected the line. That phone has since broke, can I still make a claim on it? I have the device protection for 4.

Questions

Request for Carrier Visibility/Carrier Reveal

Request for Carrier Visibility/Carrier Reveal - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3nd generation 12.9”. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is al

Questions

Getting “10-01-22” error when setting up active armor on iPhone

Today I changed my call plan on my iPhone 13 Pro and got signed out of the active armor app. when I try to set it up again, I keep getting a “10-01-22” error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no change. I’m not connected to wifi, just 5g. Also, I’m running iOS 17 publ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Preorder The Apple iPhone 15 with AT&T

iPhone 15. Dynamic magic. iPhone 15 brings you Dynamic Island, a 48MP Main camera, and USB-C—all in a durable color-infused glass and aluminum design. Preorder The iPhone 15 with AT&T Key feature bullets DYNAMIC ISLAND COMES TO IPHONE 15 — Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Preorder The Apple iPhone 15 Pro with AT&T

iPhone 15 Pro. Titanium goes Pro. iPhone 15 Pro. Forged in titanium and featuring the groundbreaking A17 Pro chip, a customizable Action button, and a more versatile Pro camera system. Preorder The Apple iPhone 15 Pro with AT&T today! Key feature bullets FORGED IN TITANIUM — iPho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help unlocking my Pixel 7a

Hello, I purchased a Pixel 7a on eBay and I didn't know the "AT&T" next to the listing meant it was locked to a carrier. Problem is I live in Brazil so it doesn't really make sense for me to use AT&T as a provider. I tried to unlock using the IMEI in AT&T's device unlock page, but neith

Questions

Official Solution

Unlock prepaid phone bought second hand

I recently purchased a prepaid att phone second hand at a yard sale problem is it says network locked upon entering my sim card (and apparently my sim isn't on att network)  what can I do to get it unlocked to use with my sim card 

Questions

Forced 5g

Why am I being forced to try to use 5g when I have no service. What is the solution to switching the data to 4g lte? The "Standalone" field is shaded therefore will not let me make the change. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Error 'BUSINESS_SMB_SOC_CODE_MISSING' When Upgrading Device

I'm trying to upgrade a device on my business account, but when I do so I receive the error message "BUSINESS_SMB_SOC_CODE_MISSING" and it just tells me to call.

Questions

Unfair charges to my bill

Att is full of scams I recently went for a trip to El Paso tx I’m from Houston tx and was charge extra just bc I was next to the border that an antenna of Mexico was right next to me, how is att willing to do business with their customers ?  If that’s the case I should’ve done business with Verizon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

We Hit A Snag Error - Info from the AT&T Community

Hi all, If you were ordering a new device and received the "we hit a snag" error, our teams were made aware and addressed the issue. You can sign back into your account and resume your order. If you continue to get the error, please post below and we can look into it directly. Update: If you are

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

esim new prepaid plan

Hello I want to start a new prepiad plan with ATT mobile. I would like to get thw esim all online so that when I land in the US I can use my phone immediately. I dont want to go to a store.

Questions

After unlock request, AT&T says IMEI doesn't match AT&T device. Does this mean my phone is unlocked if it operated on AT&T?

"The IMEI number you gave us doesn’t match an AT&T device"

Questions

Cell phone coverage!

TO THE GUY THAT COMMENTED  my little galaxy  22 doesnt come equipped with a sim card slots nor can I use the tower to roam  so go figure genus every other country cell phone companies give u options for roaming homie. So many more choice words 4 you but i will hold off ..How funny I

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?