Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Data breach and number change

Due to the security breach of ATTs system, my wireless phone number was released to the dark web. I was notified this by the Active Armor app provided by ATT. Being that I am not into having my identity stolen by the ineptitude of the ATT security system. I called customer service to find out what c

Questions

Closed

Cancelled without consent. Perfect payment record on a high tier plan.

You are the most important part of AT&T.  This is how we show you how much we appreciate you. I called customer service last week, to either reduce my service charge or cancel if nothing could be found that fits my needs.  In the very middle of my conversation, mid-word in fact, the retention's rep

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to retrieve receipt after leaving AT&T?

Hi, I bought a phone while at AT&T and paid off over time. This phone is now stolen, and I'm filing a insurance report for the incident. How can I retrieve my phone receipt from a closed account? For context, I already had my family plan owner searched his mailbox and there is no email receipt

Questions

Awaiting Tax refund on returned phones

First of all I was sold on a lie on upgrading my phones. I was assured there was not contract on the phones and my bill wouldn’t change and the phones were absolute free. When I saw the contact my bill would have gone up and there was a 36 month on the phone. When I returned the phones unopened as I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Teacher Discount for Homeschool Co-Op Teachers

My wife has been teaching a Home School Co-op now for 7 years. She does this twice a week, and home schools our children the other three days per week. At school she teaches History, Literature, and Grammar for 4th and 5th grade students. Because it is a Home School Co-Op she does not have an actual

Questions

Email to mobile

in the beginning of April. My call log always listed either text message or mobile to mobile. Now text message is not listed at all. It only has email to mobile, but it only has a call with an arrow and @. Why isn’t there any number or email listed only those symbols?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied New Line and Installment Agreement through BestBuy; Easily Approved through AT&T

I am trying to purchase devices on new lines through an AT&T installment plan purchased at BestBuy. My first two phone purchases worked without issue, my third required an excessive down payment, and number four is completely denied.  My credit score is 800+ through all three reporting bur

Questions

Closed

Two employees have a affair

I know two employees sleeping together an they both are married how do I report this in Louisiana

Questions

Online Bill, texts with @ email to mobile

When looking at my online data usage I see by some incoming texts it shows a small phone with the @ symbol and then states email to mobile. I'm not sure what that or who that would be. It has been happening for a couple of weeks and its about 5-6 in a row within the same second or seconds of each ot

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill for that number that I never use and that doesn't belong to me. If this situation is not resolved, I will move my line, which I have been paying regularly f

Questions

Customer Service Hold Time - Ridiculous!

Currently on hold for the last 90 minutes to speak with someone about my plan and how we were sold a plan that was supposedly going to work in Canada but clearly doesn't. Hold message indicated 15-20 mins for the next available rep. Can't imagine everyone on the AT&T network is calling in at the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Apple Watch not getting calls when iPhone is off...

​Hello, I just got a new apple watch with cellular.. i have paired it and set it up but it will not get incoming phone calls when my iphone is off or away from my watch....​ ​according to ATT NUMBERSYNC it should receive calls just fine but it isnt.... I have been to 2 att stores and called them.

Questions

SOS mode AT&T provider

My phone has been going into SOS mode daily for over a week now. Sometimes during the day sometimes at night. What is the problem?

Questions

Device suspension

My phone has been suspended since last night, my data stopped working while I was at work. I thought it was a power outage at first until I woke up next morning and tried calling my mom and it told me my wireless service is blocked on this device. I need my device unblocked so I can call and use my

Questions

Lack of knowledge/process at customer representatives side

I wanted to transfer my billing responsibility from my employer's business account to my consumer account. The admin from my employer's account spoke to the ATT and initiated a release from his side. He then asked me to call 611 to initiate the transfer of responsibility from my side. I called 611

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving from US to Canada

Hello, I’m planning to move to Canada for the next 1-2 years and then I’ll be coming back to the USA. I would like to keep my current AT&T cellular plan as it appears to be a better deal for calling/texting/video/pictures from Canada to the USA than what Bell Canada offers.  Most of my ca

Questions

Closed

AT&T's Response to the Southeast Texas Storms

AT&T is working around the clock to help our wireless customers affected by severe weather, in Southeast Texas, stay connected through this difficult time. Learn more about how we are supporting our customers at: Southeast Texas Storms. AT&T encourages customers to consider the following

Questions

I changed my number less than 59 days ago, but I would like to add it back

I would like to add the number I had back to my phone but I do not want to lose the new number. I have an s23 ultra and have an eSim. Is this something I can do?

Questions

SIM card no longer working

I just ordered an AT&T prepaid phone from Walmart's website. I popped the sim card from an old phone into the new one and it's not working properly.  The sim card also no longer works in the old phone.  I called AT&T customer service and they said that the phone wasn't properly sc

Questions

AT&T claims they received a different phone for trade-in

Since my old iPhone 11 was paid off, I qualified for a trade-in/upgrade to the iPhone 15. So I placed order online and received new phone right away, then followed all steps to return my old phone. A couple weeks later I received an email that my return was complete/received and I would receive a pr

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.