Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Unable to update even though other methods

Hello, I own a A14 5G and I've wanted to update to Android 14, but (guess what?) I got that stupid "There is no software update available at this moment. Please try again in 24 hours." So I tried Odin and Smart Switch, yet it will fail (at super.img when I used Odin) and just corrupt the OS. Thankfu

Questions

Samsung connection issues

So upgraded my Samsung s22 ultra that was having issues connecting with the at&t network after trying everything short of editing root files, this includes getting new sim. i thought well phones old ish and has been dropped a few times so maybe its the hardware. Got the s24 ultra and it hasn't e

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Asurion is a SCAM

I used Asurion insurance to get a new phone back in June. They shipped me the new phone and gave me a box and return label to ship back my broken phone. I dropped off my broken phone package at USPS and they gave me a receipt. 4 months later in October, I get a $350 bill from AT&T because they s

Questions

Warranty

Is it better to file a claim with a broken phone or lost or stolen phone

Questions

How to block a number on a different device then mine

How do u block a number that texts my kid and is not supposed to

Questions

I have prepaid

Phone keeps hanging up during calls, says no service or sim card and cellular network not available. Also does att ask for pin number IMEI number and sim card number when you text them?

Questions

Dropped phone in the lake

I dropped my phone in the lake and now for some reason they have fraud on my number they won’t release it back to me! I have been a customer for over 12 years and all they say is they can’t talk to me about it. I have been paying from the same bank account for that same 12 years. I even went to a at

Questions

Mobile numbet status

Please lete know status of (Edited to remove personal information) I moved in India

Questions

receiving calls from landlines

I cannot receive phone calls from landline phones. I have been trying since 3 this morning and nothing. I can get calls from other cell phones though. Any one else having issues? They say no outages, but this has been an issue on and off since the first outage months ago!

Questions

WHY is there NO signal in Northwest Indiana, specifically Valparaiso?

I have had AT&T service for a million years but in the last 18 months, of course when I start to work from home, my signal is becoming almost non existant. Originally I was told they were working on a tower and it would be a period of time before it would be upgraded but it has been probably a

Questions

With Contract Locked Phone

Can I buy a phone carrier locked AT&T and is with contract to Cricket wireless and get service? The key point being with contract. Looking for a newer phone and concerned that with contract may be a problem even though Cricket wireless accepts AT&T phones.

Questions

Lost trade-in in att store

On February 28, 2024, I visited an AT&T store in NJ to activate my new phone number with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. However, despite the staff's efforts, they were unable to activate it. In an attempt to resolve the issue, they suggested opening a new line, but this also proved unsuccessful. Conseque

Questions

My mobile data stops working completely when I step inside my home.

Up until recently, me and another inhabitant in my household actively used mobile data within our home with no issues. Recently, our data doesn't work at all when we're inside. I'm not sure what caused this change unless AT&T has been doing something with their cell towers, but now I can't acces

Questions

Network Reset Required After Plan Renewal

I'm wondering if it's normal to require a network reset each and every month when my pre-paid plan renews. Once my plan renews if I do not do a network reset, I have ZERO data until I do so. Is this normal? I'm using an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I bought an iPhone with the Sim locked.

I bought a phone through the marketplace, and I think I have been scammed, I did not know how to see if a phone was released and I trusted the seller, investigating with the MEl | have seen that this phone is not finished paying, I would like to know if there can be any solution The imei is: (Edited

Questions

NO HOTSPOT DATA

I AM ON THE PREPAID $50 MONTHLY PLAN WHY DO I HAVE 25GB OF CANADA ROAMING AND NOT HOTSPOT DATA WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OFF OF YOUR WEBSITE. Unlimited + 5GB hotspot data

Questions

email to text not working for my library users

As a courtesy my library provides text notifications for its users. However, all notifications to the users with AT&T mobile accounts aren't going through.  They all get bounced back with the same error.  This doesn't happen to any of our users who have other cell phone providers.&nbs

Questions

How do I block text message from AT&T that pre-paid phone plan just got charged $3 and disable all call forwarding?

My AT&T Cingular Flip IV is essentially just an emergency phone, I never even have it turned on unless I'm traveling somewhere. This weekend I tried calling my Dad telling him when I was arriving at his house, but the call got interrupted by a text msg from AT&T saying something like "your

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FaceTime

Will the number I called through FaceTime show up on The call logs in My AT&T app?

Questions

One number never rings goes directly to voicemail

Samsung Galaxy S21 ATT I have one number that calls me that never shows up in my call log. Goes directly to voicemail. It does show up in Active Armour but as a Valid unblocked number Saved to Google contacts didn't help even made sure it's not toggled to Send to Voicemail  Help! It's only one

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.