Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
In Home Experts are Scammers

I signed up for ATT internet in January. The day of the appointment for installation, an ATT in-home expert came to our home to help get everything set up with the internet, so I thought. As we were waiting for the technician to install, the in home rep asked us what cell phone plan we had. We ha

Questions

Someone use my E-mail address to sign up for vehicle wifi

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address a recurring issue that I've been experiencing recently regarding your vehicle service. Despite not being subscribed to any AT&T vehicle service, I have been consistently receiving emails from your company r

Questions

Hosport

Not working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Caller ID on outgoing calls

MY name shows up on each family member's outgoing call because all the phones are under my single account. I would like to add their names to their phones. How is that done?

Questions

Didn’t get a tracking number or shipping receipt for a Next Up Upgrade because of a store manager. Am I screwed?

When I picked up my phone upgrade from my local store, (which messed it up the first time, but that’s a whole different debacle) they gave me my shipping box and my shipping label then told me verbatim “Just tape the label to the box and drop it off in the USPS package drop off.” So I did exactly th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

False advertising - Beware of ATT in-home agents

So, I was a happy customer with Mint wireless and Spectrum. Then came ATT fiber in our neighborhood, and like everyone else I got the installation done. As part of the routine checkup , ATT agent named Colby shows up. He checks the internet, everything looking good. Then he asks what wireless servic

Questions

Closed

False information from at&t representative

I was trying to upgrade my phone back in April, I was placing an order for an iphone 11 pro, 50% off promotion ( credit applied after 2-3billing cycle), I had an question about trading in then the agent offered to help me with the order I was placing. I did ask him if I would still receive the promo

Questions

Closed

Bait and switch ( fraud) by at home mobile salesman

I signed up for ATT home internet fiber which I love. I left Spectrum. The day of installation, an ATT car pulled up and an associate Greg( i have full name) walked up to me. After discussing my current mobile plan he promised me a lower price than spectrum. He showed me the out the door price on

Questions

Fraud text ATT

AT&T: JOHN, Your past due AT&T Wireless account needs your review. $92.30 needs to be paid. Please call us to discuss payment options at 833-536-2371. You can also access www.att.com/fastpay. Msg & Data Rates may apply. Reply STOP to stop. I received this text but I am set up on auto pay

Questions

Accepted Solution

w2's

I need my W 2 forms

Questions

ringer volume in car

Shortly after I start my car (Audi), the volume on my phone goes all the way up. I have to remember every time I exit the vehicle to lower it. It's a major pain! How can I fix this? I even deleted the Audi app, but that didn't work.

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

App won’t let me add personal information

The armor app won’t Let me add emails or phone number or driver’s license. I even upgraded the account so I could add in my info. No luck. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Any thoughts?

Questions

No data without wifi

I have a galaxy note 20 ultra. I have never had any issues with it until three weeks ago. I can no longer do anything with it unless I'm connected to wifi. No calls, no texts, no internet. I took the phone in and received a new sim card, I have reset network settings, power cycled more times than I

Questions

Trade-In Credit Problem

I traded in a device and got the iPhone 14 in September 2022 while on someone else's account. After that, last year, we transferred billing responsibility and I got an account of my own. I got the value plus plan and then I noticed that my trade-in credits (which were equal to the cost of the device

Questions

Unlock my iphone i want to add an esim but the carrier is locking my phone

I want to add an esim and im unable to because it says that the iphone is locked by the carrier, i want to unlock it

Questions

Blocked number

We have multiple lines. My husband has a woman co-worker blocked on his phone, through his phone contacts? there?s nothing installed to block the number across our entire account. Periodically I check my son?s (young teenager) usage and phone to ensure he?s following rules, and tonight while in the

Questions

Closed

PHONES DONT WORK ANYMORE

After just writing a long detailed description, your page failed and refreshed and it disappeared. Holy (Edited per community guidelines). You guys (Edited per community guidelines) so bad.  CANT TEXT, CALL OR USE INTERNET ANYMORE THE SECOND I LEAVE MY HOUSE Went to AT&T store today, it was packed w

Questions

My device unlock was approved, yet instead of a link I received "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}"

As the subject line states, my unlock request was approved but I did not receive a link to the unlock instructions. It appears to be a reference to a function that is *supposed* to return a link, but obviously that function didn't return a value. It's sad that I have to resort to posting on an AT&

Questions

Wireless caller

Recently, when receiving calls, the number does not show.   Sometimes, caller's name shows up.  Othertimes, random texts like SNJS WEST CA show up.   I cannot see the number of caller until after call ended and I go to call log and press on the "i".    How can I g

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.