Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (215.4K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Living in Thailand

I've moved to Thailand and need to keep my US phone number for banking. whats the least expensive plan I van buy. I'm currently paying $80 usd a month.

Questions

Calls being forwarded without my permission?

I was looking at my bill this month, and I noticed several dozen calls being forwarded to a 701 area code.  Apparently it’s been happening for over a month (through 2 billing cycles).  AT&T Customer service says they can’t find where I or anyone else set up call forwarding on my account.  They could

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock phone

Need my old phone unlocked

Questions

New plans data won’t work

I upgraded my plan at an ATT location tonight and now my data will not work at all. I’ve tried every reset network/on off combo I can, is there something specific I need to do other than that? My LTE keeps flickering on and off like I have data then I don’t within seconds and it won’t load anything,

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT multi-line account already created....

I recently wanted to add a family member to my Prepaid plan, so I became a multi line owner ,but they had no ATT Prepaid Sim . So I went back do the individual plan ... A couple weeks later the Sim came in and I went to add a family then got this message, ''looks like you have already created or jo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot unlock device due to website technical issues

@ATTMobilityCare , Hi, i paid off a phone and it now is ready for unlocking. But when I tried to unlock, after I provide the imei number I get an error saying: website is experiencing technical difficulties. This has been a persistent issue for over one day. Please advise.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Insurance charge

I have told the store representative several times over the last couple years that we do not need insurance on mine and my husband's phones, as it's covered under our home owner's policy. I am still getting charged and $30/month for 2 years is a lot of unnecessary charges! How can I get this issue r

Questions

Auto Pay Stopped

I have had AT&T for 6 years and have always had auto pay. I logged in today as I did not see the payment clear my bank account yet. I was shocked to see my bill was not paid as my card shows expiration 12/20. It also said my auto pay was not setup yet. I quickly manually paid the bill but now ho

Questions

Active Armor Warning Update iOS

Just got this warning 1hr ago and the iOS is currently 16.6.1. Also, I had a support case and call over 30 days ago r/t the App being deleted and then still blocking calls. I was supposed to get a call back. No calls or emails as of 9/18/23 1735. I have video of app reinstalled showing blocked numb

Questions

What is this hefty discount on my bill?

Not complaining, but I don't remember what this discount is for. I brought my own phone, and I believe I see that $10/mo discount elsewhere on the bill, so that's not it?  Mostly, I'm considering cost cutting and moving to pre-paid, but I don't remember if I'm locked into something with that d

Questions

Messages sent showing on log but not showing received by the other person.

I see messages on my logs that were sent from my husband's phone to my phone. However I did not receive any of those messages.  I would normally assume it was a technical error, if it was one or two. But there were 16 messages.  How is this possible?  Could he have unsent them from h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Postpaid, ACP. IMO

I am an AR location employee and I already have the IMO discount on my account I was curious can I add my ACP benefit to my account and still keep my IMO which is on a postpaid account

Questions

Connect IDP without login

I've cancelled my IDP, but afterward decided to get it, as my circumstances changed. However, now I need to contact the representative in chat, but it's been down for the second day now. (I can't do it via my account, because I don't have the credentials).Any idea what should I do? How much should I

Questions

Att thanks

Are you guys no longer doing Friday Access for Att thanks because the link in the app no longer works?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pvwifi

What does PVWIFI mean as a call type when I called Australia? I was assuming I would have $0 charge as I am using WiFi calling. Why do I need to pay if I am using WiFi?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Call Logs Listing

I want to download my cell phone call logs, not the usage but the actual numbers that have called my number. i.e. SCAM, SPAM etc. When I go to "MyATT" account online, I do not see any of the options that people are saying to use. I get to the "Usage by number" and all you get is a graph. I need to s

Questions

Return Package Received But Not Acknowledged

I have been an at&t customer for over twenty years and for the most part I've been satisfied with the service they've provided. On June 5th of this year my wife, who at the time was a Verizon wireless customer decided that she wanted to switch to at&t. I figured that since I already have two

Questions

Prepaid Turbo Hotspot 2 No network signal

I purchased the AT&T Prepaid Turbo Hotspot 2 from Walmart yesterday. I paid for a service plan and it has yet to send a signal to the hotspot. I’m almost next to an AT&T tower in this town which is why I bought this hotspot. When I call for help, it says all lines are closed until 10am EST b

Questions

FirstNet Disaster

So my wife and I are both first responders. Last year we moved my wife to FirstNet with her phone so that both of us could be on the network. This year we go to upgrade devices and are told that my account has an error because it’s showing two phone lines under my account and FirstNet only allows fo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sim network is working only on wifi calling & not getting normal signal

Hi, I recently moved from India to usa, I use an vivo v23pro mobile, my mobile is not having signal unless wifi calling is on, so I'm not able to use the mobile when I leave home, what is this issue & how to resolve the issue?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?