Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

How do I delete two old AT&T User ID/logins from years ago?

I have two AT&T User ID's from years ago and I am still able to login to both of them and would like to have them deleted. Is that possible and is there any way to do it or have someone help me with it?

Questions

Current status - Denied We can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account.

Please help! I tried to unlock my iPhone I used to use while I was on AT&T through the official AT&T unlock page, but it was denied. This phone satisfied the unlock requirement and I properly chose [NO] for [Do you have a mobile number from AT&T?] option and entered correct the phone's

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roaming in Canada

I turned on my roaming options and will i be billed with charges and international calls as well? I called att and they told me i will not be charged. Is this true?

Questions

Closed

Current status - Denied We can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account.

Please help! I tried to unlock my iPhone I used to use while I was on AT&T through the official AT&T unlock page, but it was denied. This phone satisfied the unlock requirement and I properly chose [NO] for [Do you have a mobile number from AT&T?] option and entered correct the phone

Questions

Iphone15 not receiving verification text messages

I've had this issue ever since I ported my number to At&T in the beginning of 2024.

Questions

Email to SMS has stopped working. How can I fix it?

For several days my Microsoft Exchange server account has failed to send SMS messages for calendar events. I then attempted to send an email to my phone, and I got an error that reads as follows. Suggestions? <recipientphone#>@txt.att.net mx3b.txt.att.netRemote Server returned '554 5.2.0 &

Questions

Number Transfer PIN

My child wants move their wireless number to another service provider, so we requested a Number Transfer PIN. The device is unlocked. Can the Number Transfer PIN be used for only one of the three wireless numbers on the account? We want to be sure that the other two wireless numbers stay with AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T took the money and did not provide the service

I am traveling in Japan and signed up online for the international travel add-on. After signing up and deducting $35 from my account balance, my phone still showed "no service." I called ATT customer service, the guy tried to help to trouble-shoot and we spent 10-15 min trying without any success a

Questions

Phone speaker

I can only hear calls on speaker phone….. I have tried all suggestions on YouTube videos and none have worked… any suggestions? 

Questions

Tax exemption

I’m trying to request refunds for taxes paid at a retail store. My husband and I have both tried multiple times at art.com/taxexempt.

Questions

Unwanted Automatic Software Updates

Is there a way to choose what updates my device receives/uses? Is there a way to decide for myself, like the grown adult I am, when the updates are installed versus having my phone "taken over" by the update that has been forced upon me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Awaiting Tax refund on returned phones

First of all I was sold on a lie on upgrading my phones. I was assured there was not contract on the phones and my bill wouldn’t change and the phones were absolute free. When I saw the contact my bill would have gone up and there was a 36 month on the phone. When I returned the phones unopened as I

Questions

Can't send or recieve texts

My texts messages started failing and after many troubleshooting attempts I found out that when advanced messaging is on, the message says failed. When advanced messaging is off, it seems as though it sent but the recipient didn't get the message. I also am not recieving any messages except for prom

Questions

Closed

Taxing tax exempt status

I went into a store today and they said they had to charge state taxes even though I am tax exempt. Have card and everything. Person in store said they just started doing it. Does AT&T have a contract with the state of Oklahoma saying they will collect state taxes even if tax exempt?

Questions

Terrible provider

AT&T is an awful provider, terrible customer service, and will never go back to them. They have over charged us time after time, scammed us into buying a watch and were dishonest about the entire cost. I would highly recommend switching providers and not give them the time of day.

Questions

Device unlock help

I went to att.com unlock device and submitted request. for my Samsung A12 phone I have had for multiple years Bill is up to date. it is not a prepaid phone I bought directly at a ATT store with 3 other iphones. I get the email with below info. Hi Christopher, Your AT&T P

Questions

New Account after Transfer of Billing!

Hi! I have kind of an odd situation. I want to transfer billing responsibility for my phone line from my dad's account to a new one of my own. I believe I've successfully transferred billing responsibility as my line is no longer showing on my dad's account. I am, though, having trouble creating a n

Questions

Closed

How to block Unverified calls with Call Protect?

I would like the ability to block Unverified calls, which fail the SHAKEN/STIR verification process, through the AT&T Call Protect app on my iPhone. This is different than blocking Unknown Calls for which there is an option. Unverified calls are those that do not have a checkmark next to their n

Questions

how do i transfer contacts, pics and apps from Apple iPhone to Samsung Android

I tried smart switchand and icloud no cable available

Questions

AT&T employee committing fraud?

We made a recent purchase of two iPhones. The AT&T rep in the store provided false information about the promotion and sold us an iPad that was supposed to cost us $1/month. I don't know if the rep lied or was incompetent but the impact is the same. Additionally, they added items to our account

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.