Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
What is the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee?

Looking for info on the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee who lied to me multiple times about the specifications of the plan he was selling my small business account. I suspected he was lying to me, and confirmed my suspicions when speaking to a manager on a subsequent visit

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my prepaid account

I have a prepaid account. I have chosen another cell provider. How do I make sure that AT&T does not have a lock on my phone? I own the phone and AT&T was never involved with the phone just the service. The website is useless.

Questions

Charged for International Data Roaming even when International Day Pass was activated

Name - Antara (Edited as per community guidelines) Number - (Edited as per community guidelines) My number was charged $2303.24 on March 14th for International Roaming. I had already activated my International Day Pass for the day. Tried chatting and calling the customer support, they are denying t

Questions

Can I use phone for taking photos in Europe without being charged for day of usage?

Using phone just to take pictures in Europe

Questions

unlock ipad from ATT

I requested that my ipad be unlocked. The ATT site said Ooops there was an error. Later I received an email saying unlock was approved - follow directions - which were "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}" Please help.

Questions

I would like to receive the MEP code for the AC797S model.

Hello. I'd like to use a USIM for a non-US carrier, can I check the MEP code of the AC797S device I have?On the confirmation page of the address below, an error occurs like the image file and does not proceed to the next step. https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1

Questions

ATT said “they didn’t get it” a returned phone

Has anyone else had the issue of sending a phone back to ATT and they “never got it”? They sent me a return label for my trade in and a phone I was exchanging, and ATT never received it. I got an email from them 4 months later saying I would be charged $1200 for the exchanges phone because they didn

Questions

Hotspot 3 not connecting to the internet

I've been trying all day to connect but keep getting connected, no internet messages.

Questions

IP address showing I’m out of state cannot use an app

I am unable to use an app due to my IP address saying that I am out of the state of Kentucky when I am not I am at home but it still shows a different state. I contacted the company of the app and they informed me that AT&T would have to re-route my IP address to my home and so I spoke with AT&a

Questions

My mobile data stops working completely when I step inside my home.

Up until recently, me and another inhabitant in my household actively used mobile data within our home with no issues. Recently, our data doesn't work at all when we're inside. I'm not sure what caused this change unless AT&T has been doing something with their cell towers, but now I can't acces

Questions

My phone is off

Hello

Questions

Can't buy AT&T phone from Samsung.com - for YEARS!

Samsung.com often has better offers than AT&T direct. However, for YEARS, since Galaxy S9, I have been completely unable to buy an AT&T branded from directly from Samsung.com and it always says my account is ineligible, or has some other useless error. For example, right now, I can trade in

Questions

Trade in credit after transfer of billing responsibility

Took over billing responsibility. I was told by store employee and customer care that phone promo credits we were receiving would transfer but they have not.

Questions

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Inner Screen doesn't work - NEVER Buying A SAMSUNG device again

I have been an AT&T user since I got my first phone in 2005. We have used multiple Samsung devices and never had any issues until this recent experience. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 for my wife in March 2023. We had no issues with the phone until a week ago which is just after the manufac

Questions

New Prepaid account - No internet, no phone number.

Bought a years worth of ATT prepaid online, and ported my number from Mint in the process. Everything seemed to work.  Got the sim yesterday, and installed it in my unlocked Pixel 6 Pro.    24 hours later I still don't have my phone number, and my phone is telling me I'm out of data

Questions

Store said I had a fraud alert. Fraud dep't over the phone said there was no fraud alert.

My old phone is water-damaged and won't turn on, and it's time for an upgrade anyway. Went to my local store, they said I had to be an authorized user (I'm not the account owner). No big deal, I go home, ask the owner to log on and add my name as authorized. It takes a day to process. Go back to the

Questions

Unlocking NETGEAR nighthawk M1 from AT&T

Hi, I went onto AT&T and requested an unlock code. It flashed up that there was a system error and to try later. I tried again and it said I’d tried too many times. I haven’t received any emails from NETGEAR. How do I unlock my device please?

Questions

WIFI CALLING DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!

WIFI CALLING DOES NOT WORK ON ATT IPHONE SYSTEMS. THIS HAS BEEN A LONG STANDING ISSUE AND HAS NOT BEEN FIXED BY EITHER ATT NOR APPLE.  WE ALL HAVE TRIED YOUR SUGGESTIONS....RESET NETWORK SETTINGS, TURN WIFI OFF/ON, TURN WIFI CALLING ENABLE OFF/ON....NOTHING HAS SOLVED THIS ISSUE.  ITS BEE

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account closed

Account was closed due to unrelated illness that happened to me, just got back on my feet trying to figure out how to reinstate a closed account. Can anyone help me with this, not much information online.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I do a transfer from a former employee

When I tried to do a transfer of billing responsibility. I don't understand how to do the transfer. The original contact is a former employee. I'm trying to transfer it to myself.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.