Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (206K)

Activity
Activating a Prepaid ESIM in Canada

I ordered an prepaid esim but I will be in Canada for the next few months. When trying to activate the esim in Canada, I am not getting any service. Am I experiencing issues because I am in Canada? Or is this something separate? I have attempted to call customer service but keep being redirecte

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

4lte verses 5g

My S22 Ultra switches back and forth from 4lte to 5g. Get ok service in 4lte and none in 5g. Phone is sometimes not recognized in 5g and says can only make emergency calls.  Network operators link is grayed out so I can't switch bands manually.  Can't get it figured out.  Anyone else

Questions

• Samsung

UNLOCKED S23 Ultra on AT&T

If I purchase the UNLOCKED version of the S23 Ultra direct from Samsung, will AT&T WiFi Calling, VoLTE and all other carrier features work?

Questions

• Samsung

att and Costco

Coscto and ATT must have formed a partnership. I have been an AT&T customer pretty much since cell phones were in service.  WIth the partnership, the COSTCO/ATT person said they could lower my AT&T bill with the costco membership.   I was on an older version of the phone and

Questions

• Apple

The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner must first remove the device from their account.

Hello, I bought a refurbished Motororla brand cell phone from the US Amazon page, which had service with AT&T, I assumed it would work in my country Peru on any operator.Since the AT&T provider does not exist in my country, I tried to use it with the networks of my country (with Movistar, Cl

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlocking device

So, I bought a galaxy S10 from gazelle and it's at@t locked. I tried to unlock it manually but it says there are payments for it and I can't access it. I tried to call att I gave them the info and they said they were going to call back but never have. I just to know if there's a way I can unlock my

Questions

• Samsung

I need MCK Code for my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra

I have Samsung galaxy S22 ultra and one Sim is with AT&T and other is Esim.so I needed to unlock network lock esim.and I got code to unlock but some how I entered wrong pin so now they need MCK Code for to unlock.Really look forward for your Support. Thank you ...

Questions

• Samsung

Deceptive Marketing

I have been deceived into using AT&T wireless and home internet. I have requested that the call log with the customer representative be replayed because I can’t believe that I have been scammed through the AT&T official customer care number! Upon finding out I was deceived, I immediately re

Questions

• Wireless Account

Trade in

I sent my trade in via shipping label provided just 2 days after receiving my new phone about 2 weeks ago, it’s confirmation # 20011923010371, and it still doesn’t even show accepted. I don’t understand how. I have pictures I took of the label before sending also!

Questions

• Wireless Account

AT&T Secure Family - child view of blocked website - iOS

Can anyone tell me what shows up on the screen when a child tries to access a blocked website using an iPhone? I can only find this info for androids. Thanks so much!

Questions

• Account Features

iPhone 14 pro poor cellular reception

Got an Apple iPhone 14 pro. Unfortunately AT&T cellular service is pretty poor on it and I’m not the only one with this complaint. My iPhone 12 Pro had better cellular service as does my husband’s current iPhone 12 Pro. Maybe it’s the esim but AT&T needs to up its game

Questions

• Apple

I went into the AT&T store to upgrade both of my Iphones And this is what I was offered.

I went into my local AT&T store to upgrade both of my iPhones a 12 pro and a 12 pro max to their corresponding 14 models. I wanted to use the current trade in program being offered, and I knew that I would have to pay off the current balance on each phone.  I was also aware that I would ne

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Updates if I switch carriers

If I take my s22 ultra to a new carrier will I still get updates? It is an att branded phone. I'm aware I would need to pay it off and get an unlock code.

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5GE/5G/5G+ network not permitted for unlocked phones

I get excited about the new Samsung S20 Ultra. I go purchase it unlocked because I travel internationally only to learn that unlocked phones are not permitted access to the 5G network...YET... I've been a long time customer of AT&T and pay the same bill as everyone else. Why the second class trea

Questions

• Samsung

can i buy more data just for this month

My son used up all our high-speed data for the month. The "slow" data is so slow it's unusable. Trying to find a way to purchase more data on a one-time basis.

Questions

• Account Features

Next Up question

So I was looking through the forums and stumbled on some posts saying that if you have next up as well as a current promo then the next up is pointless. I'm on this promo that pays off the phone...So when I go to use the next up after "paying off" 50% (waiting 18 months) I will have to shell out t

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

ATT is charging my husband $3/minute for international calls using WhatsApp.

My husband has relatives in several foreign countries and has used WhatsApp with no problem until switching to att. Now att is charging him $3 a minute under "international calling".

Questions

• Apple

Plan changed without my consent

Has this happened to you? I was on chat with representative about my cellular router not being able to connect. Going thru the troubleshooting steps and everything. I get an email that my bill went from $230 to $291! I'm still on chat and asked did my plan change from unlimited to something else? Th

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Billing

Why my bill went higher after my discount

Questions

• Samsung

No signal

Hey I don’t know what wrong with my AT&T Prepaid SIM saying NO Service since 5days now please what’s wrong

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.