Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (165)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Two iPhone 6's stolen in 2 days from front porch! Want to avoid customer service nightmare

I ordered 2 iPhone 6's -- birthday presents for my 2 kids. Received email from ATT after ordering stating that the expected shipping date was between November 10 and 24. So when it was approaching the 24th I wasn't yet concerned that the phones had not arrived. Headed out of town, fully expecting th

Questions

Un-unify billing account number (BAN)

Corporate Enrollment - AT&T AT&T got back to me and stated that your line is "under Unified billing and cannot be moved at this time. Please have them call consumer care at 800-331-0500 to resolve issue." I try to transfer my line to my company account, I already authorized the transfer wi

Questions

Disconnect / Cancel Internet DSL Account

I tried calling all the 1-800 numbers you provided and was transferred 6 times, waited on hold for 2 hours and today was on hold for an hour and STILL NOT resolve. ATT is giving me a hard time to cancel or disconnect my account. Trying this one, I HOPE THEY CALL OR RESPOND TO ME!

Questions

Government iphone? iph

I applied for a government phone and I'm trying to find a site that distributes Iphones because,well, to put it simply androids and I don't get along very well,lol. Any chance someone knows of a site that administers iphones? It doesn't have to be a newer one or anything.

Questions

SIM card hack Att employees give out your info

I had a SIM card hack , Att employee changed my pin for a hacker going into Att store  The hacker then got acc to my emails , every pic I took , remember every email !! the hacker then stole 38,000 from me  att Fraud department doesn’t answer phone. Att sends me a email saying yes I

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.