Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
SBCGLOBAL.NET account shows empty folder until I refresh and reopen the folder

SBCGLOBAL.NET account shows empty folder until I refresh and reopen the folder

Questions

New upgraded service and security settings for email?

I received an email that my "AT&T email will be disconnected because I haven't confirmed the new upgraded service and security settings". Is this for real or is it a scam?

Questions

Need Forced Logout on SBCGLOBAL email

My account was hacked about a month ago. No matter how many times I change my password, the person is still in my account because they aren’t forced to sign out and sign in with new password. every other email service has this feature. Where is it?!

Questions

Unable to login to ATT Email- "We've detected a SIM Card change"

Hello, I recently upgraded my Iphone 11 Pro to a 15 Pro, and i've been unable to login to my ATT Email on ANY device. For the MF Authentication, I keep getting the error "We've detected a SIM Card change. Select try another way to use a different mobile number" when entering the security code.&nbs

Questions

Need help recovering the password of someone who has passed away.

I need help recovering the password of someone who has passed away. The provider is Bellsouth.net. The account has been inactive for at least 7-8 years.

Questions

Disappearing e-mails of Flash.net

I have a flash.net account and this morning all my emails in my Inbox from yesterday to 2022 have disappeared. How can I recover those emails ?

Questions

Please help login to my sbcglobal.net "Locked out"

Hello can someone please help me reset my password to login to my sbcglobal.net email? Its used as my apple ID and I have to login in order to change it! Please HELP! When I try reseting, it asks for last name, when I put the required info it can not find my account. PLEASE HELP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

After almost 20 years I need to log in

Hello, I made my first with att back in grade school and need to access to update some old credentials. After some time, I got however blocked by 'too many sing-in requests. Okay, fine I plug in my last name to verify who I am then it blocks out stating they do not have enough information. Is there

Questions

Unable to connect more than 3 devices to att.net mail account

I have 8 systems in various locations that I use to access my att.net mail account. Once I exceed 3 systems then I get an error message saying I have exceeded login attempts and I need to recover my password. Why is this happening? I can't find anything that suggests there is a limit.

Questions

Former Employee Needing AT&TUID

I am applying for a position with AT&T again. I was a former floor support supervisor from 2010-2014. How would I find out what my AT&TUID was?

Questions

adding att.net email to Apple Mail version 16.0

Hi! I've not been able to add my [email scrubbed] email address to Apple Mail. When I try to add a new account, I'm given these options: icloud, MS exchange, google, yahoo, aol and "other mail account." I select the last option, add my credentials and receive "unable to verify account name or passw

Questions

unable to GET emails after logging in

I log in to my account just fine with a good login name, and good password. I even changed the password once successfully.  BUT after I'm logged in I CANNOT get to my mail!   I go around in circles looking for it but it just doesn't show up.  It will even send me to a login scre

Questions

Message restoration

I accidentally deleted all of my sbcglobal messages a couple of hours ago. Can I have them restored without paying?

Questions

Emails to text with MMS MP3 attachments dissappear

Emails are sent with no error indications. Receiving numbers never get the text. This problem has gone on for months. Works for a while then, just quits. Different sending devices, different ISP's. I've posted this multiple times. Right after I do, the problem seems to disappear for a while.

Questions

552 5.2.0 blocked AUP#BL bounce when sending mail to [email scrubbed]

I am a sysadmin from a hosting provider.  When customers send mail to [email scrubbed] from ONE of our servers, the messages are always blocked with: 552 5.2.0 x.x.x.x blocked AUP#BL If the exact same message are sent via one of our other servers, it is delivered fine.  So, it appears that the iss

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Restoring deleted Yahoo mail account to Apple Mail (on Mac)

I am running Mac OS 10.13 on an IMac. My Apple Mail account had two mailboxes - one for a gmail account and for an sbcglobal.net account. I have retrieved my sbcglobal.net email through my Apple Mail on the Mac for at least 10 years. Recently, I began to get frequent account errors when checking the

Questions

how to log into disney+ website with at&t

i'm trying to log into disney+ using my at&t account since it's linked to it but everytime i try to log in with just my at&t info it keeps thinking it's a new account and will try to create one.

Questions

Extremely Frustrated: Cannot successfully log into mail.yahoo.com. AT&T Page logs me in but keeps me in a loop of re-selecting my user ID

System allows me to log in then keeps me in a loop where I cannot exist and view my email.

Questions

Cannot access bellsouth email

I have a bellsouth.net email address that I can no longer access. When I log in at currently.com (which itself redirects to https://currently.att.yahoo.com), after entering my username and password, I am automatically redirected to https://www.att.com/support/email-support. I also tried setting up

Questions

ATT lost my original mailboxes

Using Yahoo for many years on a mobile and desktop. Recently the desktop no longer shows my Yahoo mail using Chrome. Instead it shows a mailbox I've never used -- xxx@att.com . I was able to load the yahoo.com mail on Edge, but now the yahoo account won't show up on Edge either. I can still get Yaho

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.