Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (67.7K)

Activity
Billing

How do I remove a router from my account?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

ATT Smart Home Manager App PORT Issue

On my ATT issued Gateway/Modem I have an ATT TV device hardwired (ethernet cable) to Port 3. When I look at the Activity Chart on my Smart Home Manger app I see (most of time) that Port 3 has 3 (sometimes 4) devices, yet Port 3 has only one cable going to the Wistron (WNC) made ATT TV device. The 3

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can I replace the AT&T-supplied NVG 599 modem router with my own?

I have AT&T DSL internet with an Arris AT&T Uverse Gateway Modem Router NVG599 that I must rent from AT&T.  I found the same modem/router on the internet for a reasonable price including power cord.  Can I just replace the modem and contact AT&T or is their more to it.  AT&T says you must use their

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

ATT Smart Home Manager App & Activating FREE version of ActiveArmor.

Just recently I noticed that my Internet Security FREE version of ActiveArmor in the Smart Home Manger was deactivated. When I tried to activate it again I’d get popups that would say “activation is a moment away” then minutes later I’d get “activation is taking longer than expected” and another mi

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT Smart Home Manager App Device Blocking Error Message.

When I try to block my ATT TV device in the Smart Home Manger, I get the following message: “This action is not allowed.  In order to provide uninterrupted service, this AT&T device cannot be paused, blocked, or added to a profile”.  Why am I getting this message?  Months ago I w

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I keep my sbcglobal.net net email address if I switch service

I'm thinking of changing service but I've had this email address for 10 years, can I keep this if I switch or will I need to change.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Need for temporary above ground line during road construction

I am president of a small Property Owners association in South Asheville NC. We are having some road repairs done and need to have a temporary above ground line run for internet because 811 has located current line and it is in the area where excavating will be done. I have had no success in finding

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Un claimable cash rewards

I would like to write this to inform current and/or future clients to be aware of the cash rewards. When enquiring about ATT internet service, I was told I would be receiving $250 VISA cash rewards. This alone was the reason I decided to sign up for the internet service. It wasn't mentioned that

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

I have had no internet for phone service since September 3, 2022 -- 16 days.

I have had no internet for phone service since September 3, 2022 -- 16 days. I have tried to get a ticket created but they will not let me saying there is an outage. According to several technicians that I have spoken with, the outage was cleared on September 14 - five days ago. I have called and ch

Questions

Packet loss after a certain time every day

My internet connection becomes super spotty from about 5pm on every day. I end up with quite a bit of packet loss according to PingPlotter. This has been this way since I got my internet installed. It makes it really difficult to do online gaming.I have restarted the gateway, multiple times.Tried di

Questions

Wifi connected but no internet for one device

I am using Fiber and setup with a passthrough and using a WiFi 6 router. I have dozens of devices connected but my laptop doesn't seem to be able to connect. It connected just fine before I switched over to the WiFi 6 router. I've tried power cycling the router and modem as well as resetting each an

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I connect my Nord VPN account to my ATT BGW210 Router?

Can I connect my Nord VPN account to my ATT BGW210 Router? If so, please provide the steps. Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ATT.NET Threatening to Deactivate my Account???

Received an email with the subject: Your account will be deactivated, informing me that my request on (date and time given) to remove my account has been approved and will initiate in one hour from the exact time I opened the (email) message. First of all, I made no such request and was not even on

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Contact sbcglobal cyber security department

I discovered this morning that I was subjected to a malicious "list linking" attack, i.e., I received approximately 150 individual emails, stating that I had signed up for their paricular email list. All signups originated from the same IP address. According to IP lookup, that address is controlled

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Turning off Firewall for BGW320-505 when using mesh network on Fiber

I saw in another post that I should turn off the ATT firewall. These are the current settings. Which do I change?

Questions

Every 10 minutes, Wi-fi on all devices disconnects

Every 10 minutes the Wi-Fi on every device disconnects for a few seconds, before reconnecting. Overall the disconnect lasts about 10 seconds. Very rarely, it will be a minute or two sooner than 10 minutes, but overall it happens every 10 minutes; I can use it as a timer. This has been going on fo

Questions

my new website is being blocked by ATT as spam

Hi, my new website is being blocked by ATT as spam. How do get it whitelisted?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find my password for AT&T Internet all I get is a blinking broadband light

Blinking broadband green light

Questions

Can’t login to the student portal using AT&T Internet

I’ve been using Internet 500 for a month. But now I cannot even open the sign-in page of Wolverine access using AT&T internet. I think that’s because it’s a SSO page. Similarly, I can’t use zoom or canvas with school account, which also needs SSO to sign in. I’ve tried all of our devices (both w

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Problems with Teams Meetings and other "virtual" meetings

My video and audio often freeze when I am on group meetings and making presentations.  This is very troublesome and has a negative effect on my ability to perform the responsibilities of my position.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.