Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Guy Wire on AT&T Pole; Engineer?

Seeking assistance with a joint use utility pole (AT&T primary, Duke secondary) from 1973 in Fairview, NC, in Buncombe County. We are designing a mountain driveway on vacant land, steep slope, and a guy-wire is in pretty much the only driveway path. Humbly(!) requesting an AT&T engineer to v

Questions

Removal of Easement

I work at a law firm in Allentown, Pennsylvania and am working on a project that needs to have a driveway vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

LFwa-40 shuts down with a red light no service everyday and sometimes twice a day

This happens everyday for the last two weeks. Before that and i mean since 2022 no problems. Do I need an update if so where and how.  I JUST came from the local ATT store in Rockford, il and they said they had never seen one before or can service it.  They're the same ones that got it go

Questions

My landline will not ring and there is only 45 DC volts going from ATT to my home.

What is the ringing voltage of a telephone land line?

Questions

Unauthorized tampering with box.

This morning while walking my dog, I witnessed someone dressed in regular clothes doing something inside one of the big boxes. He was not in a AT&T truck, but in a white BMW. He apparently had keys because the doors to the box was open, as I approached, he closed the doors and walked to the oth

Questions

Interrupting answering machine

If I don’t get to the phone in time the answering machine starts to pick up. Is it not possible to interrupt the answering machine and answer the phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When AT&T installer kills existing connections

When the installer hooks up new phones in our building, one or more existing user loses service. This can take over a week to fix.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need to report my home landline outage

no dial tone, cannot call out and nobody can call in

Questions

Has Digital Phone Call Protect be discontinued?

I know Call Protect for cell phones has been turned into a revenue stream called Active Armor. I'm interested in Digital Phone Call Protect for VOIP over fiber. All my documentation says it is available (and free) as do the ATT web pages and myatt app. However, all the documentation that tells how t

Questions

ATT Easement

Hello. I would like to learn more about an ATT easement that is on a property we are looking to purchase.  

Questions

el 42408 handset

How do you deregister a EL42408 model? I have that current model and bought a used handset via E-BAY. I need to deregister it and need to sync it up with my base. 

Questions

cordless replacement

what models are compatible replacement with DLP 72412?

Questions

Expansion Handset Compatible with DLP 72362

Just purchased the DLP 72362, base w/ handset & 2 expansion handsets.   Would like to purchase more handsets. Which ones would work best?

Questions

why doesn't att.com/repair work?

My two landlines for the last two plus years are dead or have excessive static. I constantly report trouble at att.com/repair but that their site doesn't work for anymore.

Questions

Getting old phone service cable removed from exterior of house

I have an old At&t phone cable that is connected to my house and since it's no longer in use and is a nuance because of how low it hangs it would like it removed entirely. A phone agent I spoke to said I could remove it myself, but that doesn't seem in line with what I've read elsewhere. Can a t

Questions

Home phone account number

The account number listed on my billing statement and the account listed in My ATT is different. What is the reason for that?

Questions

PHONE-ADVANCED

Will this work with Starlink ?

Questions

Wireless Internet Device IFWA-40 Broken During Today's Outage

During this morning's outage I noticed my home phone unit's power light was off. Usually it is green.  The only other lights on were the battery and signal strength icons.  I trying shutting off unit, plugging and unplugging.  Tried the reset button.  Customer support walked my

Questions

Closed

New phone & internet customer. Absolutely cannot find ANY way to set up the Call Protect feature for phone?

I've had AT&T cell phones for ever, just added Fiber, phone and DirectTV. The AT&T website is so incredibly janky, and it's completely impossible to find out how to activate Call Protect to stop spam calls on the 'landline' (I know it's VOIP).   The web pages that describe how to set

Questions

E-mail address to contact billing customer service

What is the e-mail address for customer service for AT&T billing customer service. The M-F window to call is not good and the chat was no help.Thanks!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.