Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (83.8K)

Activity
My modem is receiving 600 Mbps, but my computer is only receiving 44 Mbps download.

My computer is connected to the modem using a blue cable. Is there any way to get internet speeds to the computer that match the download speeds to the modem?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

rocks

We have heavy rocks thrown against our wood fence in our ally from att burying fiber recently. Also, there are wires exposed. Orange in color. We cant weed eat and dress up the area. please help

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

New uverse router

Received new router today which uses ethernet and wiring in house is coax. What do I need to do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Didn’t Honor $400 Reward Card Promised

was told that I’ll be getting a $400 reward card when I open up an AT&T Fiber Internet account but I have not received any instructions via email or via mail. Mind you, I have a habit of checking my emails everyday, be it the spam/junk folder. And I have not been told about the 120 days policy w

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

Claim Damage

The AT&T installer put a leg through my ceiling while installing the fiber cable for internet. He gave us a claim number. The phone number we were to call does not work. I have spent over 58 minutes with the AT&T corporate office trying to get a working phone number and/or anything moving on

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outage in Mississippi

Internet down 18 hours

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Damage to our community during AT&T fiber optic install

In October of this year a contractor working for AT&T fiber damaged several pipes and sprinkler heads at homeowner sites, some of which they repaired during the process but at least three sprinkler heads destroyed during the trenching have not yet been repaired. They were reported on October 26,

Questions

Need escalation to get address validated

@ATTHelp I am looking for an escalation at AT&T that can help me get my address validated.   We have been trying for over a month to get fiber internet at our new construction home. We are the first house on our street. I used the link to "check your availability" and it says, "Looks

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I download McAfee Internet Security Suite to my new desktop?

Won't allow download to start

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Mac mini M1 with 10Gb ethernet to Pace 5268AC With AT&T Fiber

Anyone got this working. What are your settings.  Wireless works.  Ethernet drops 75% of its packets.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T is in the home. Internet, cable, phone. Can I install a splitter and have Comcast internet instead?

Into the AT&T router is a coax cable that I believe supplies the cable. I just had to move home (got a new job offer today, though!!) and I have my own internet through Comcast that's 12x faster, literally. Can I get a splitter and run one OUT to the AT&T box and one to my Comcast gateway? W

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Gateway on and off line Help!!

Every day my gateway goes off line and I have to restart the network. Then it comes back on line only to go off again. What is going on?

Questions

Closed

Fiber install help- address not verified

We have been trying for over a month to get fiber internet at our new construction home. We spoke to a technician that was at a neighbor’s house, who confirmed that we do have fiber at our address. No one at customer service knows what to do. They have created multiple tickets and we still don’t ha

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Closed

Does anyone know how to escalate ATT Fiber Problems?

ATT has blown off 3 install appointments in the last 2 weeks. All I got from them one time was “we’re having challenges with the fiber line in your neighborhood” without any explanation or true timeline to repair. The house is new construction.  How is do I escalate the situation to find out if thin

Questions

Is internet out for anyone else in 39111?; been off since November 30, 2022 today is December 1st 2022

My internet has been off since November 30th 8:30 p.m. after the storm came through....my gateway broadband light flashing red and no internet in 3 days!! I'm upset...they sent a new gateway....it's not the problem...then they said there was an outage after I mentioned it to them....supposed to be f

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Wifi scam

Someone is getting in to my WIFI had made up a COX WIFI account and when around my home hooks in to my WIFI and phone, computers apparantely can see all my information on my phone and lap tops I see the COX WIFI every time I pull up my AT&T WIFI that COX WIFI is not protected is that how they ar

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Wireless or Ethernet printing on home network

I have issues printing using my home printer for a long time. I will copy ALL info from my Network Summary Printout: Network ID: Host Name=NPI6BD43B Domain Name (IPv4/IPv6)=attlocal.net Domain Name(IPv6 only)=attlocal.net Bonjour Service Name=HP LASERJET 200 color MFP M276nw (this is the model

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Please help with intermittent packet loss

Hello, I have been experiencing what I believe is packet loss and am trying to get to the bottom of it. I ran "ping 104.160.131.102 -t" (the IP of the League of Legends NA server) in a terminal to monitor my ping while I was in game. As soon as I experienced the lag, I looked over at my command pro

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Mac can't get gigabit connection over ethernet

I have a new Mac studio with a 10gb port on it. However I can't get a gigabit connection plugging that port directly to my pace 5268ac.  All other devices get gigabit connections.  I have taken the computer to the apple store and everything worked perfect there. I have new ethernet cables

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.